Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChanSung is very athletic - I hope LY is too.

I was so amazed when CS ran way ahead of the cable car in Namsan - just like what LY said, he looked like an arrow that was let go from a bow - he was so fast!!!

I am looking forward to more of them - I want to see how CS steals the heart of LY - according to LY, CS is someone who could steal your heart. 

@serendibite - you just don't know  how many times I'v'e watched this video.  I loved it when he held her close by holding on to her head - and a lot of hugging too.  If it was filmed last month, they must have gotten real close now.

How come CS and LY can communicate better than Taec and Gui in GWGM?  They hardly use English to converse too.  I guess the earplug attached to them are the translators and it makes it easier for them to understand each other.

@serendibite good job girl .. there's a lots and lots IYL behind the scene photos that i just couldnt catch up all .. if you need to check what you feel has left behind, you can always follow up at richard simmons yeah chansung tumblr acc .. this is chansung fans acc that always update all photos and news about him .. feel free to check it out

FYC

@viyra if you need to know more about chansung you can go the link too or if you want to have a look at chansung thread in soompi .. it was here --> Chanana

I'm not sure if someone already put it here .. but i just found this so cute ..

Translation -->
LiuYan: (teaching CS how to pronounce fried chicken in chinese) Zha Ji
CS: Zha Ji Zha Ji … be careful.. How should I say this? .. In Korean, it refers to a guy’s xx body part
XDDD

cr. @pillarsofsalt

@im_cun - thanks for the info on CS forum.  I try not to get involved in individual  threads because I find some fans getting too possessive of their respective idols.

Right now, I am happy following the pairing of CS and LY - and as long as they are in Perhaps Love giving me entertainment, I will continue to support them.

Looks like CS and LY are leading in that poll - they are the most fun to watch.

@viyra understood on that .. well not saying that i am posssed with chansung  hehe but he was my main interest right now .. so when i was on it, i give full concentration till i meet a new interest .. that's how life as a fan girl goes on .. and i admit that i am not a faithful one but still the one that i have fell for will remain the best in my heart ;)

@im_cun - I was a fan of 2PM when there were still 7 members - and I've watched all their shows, i.e., wild bunny, etc.  Just like what I mentioned earlier,  ChanSung seem to be the one getting less attention so I am focused on watching him, Junho and WooYoung.

Not that I am a fan of Jay Park, but after he left and the controversy started, I stopped being a fan.  Didn't watch Taec in GWGM and also WooYoung.  But ChanSung's appearance in Perhaps Love caught my attention.

Thank you for sharing some vids and pics.  I love that Taekwondo warm up - he's got a good roundhouse snap kick!

@viyra i think i can agree with you that chansung is the member that has the most less attention among 2PM fans .. even if he shows with other members, he always behind their shadows but i think that also good . lesser attention means lesser burden (well at least i think like that) ..

@im_cun 2PM biased :D  I love all of them. I'm liking the bts videos you posted ;))
@viyra 2PM are more or less a senior group. They passed the crazy, very young fans to newer groups. Usually, the fans you would see being a little defensive are trying to protect them. :-B
I wouldn't say Chan gets the less attention among 2PM fans :-? He's very loved. But the general public is less aware of him than let's say Taecyeon and Nichkhun.  This show is really a nice way for him to get more public attention <:-P 

Seems like LiuYan said she was serious about dating Chansung in a press conference. Chinese tabloids are making it sound like they're seriously dating in real life. Let's wait for more accurate and truthful sources.

@im_cun and @serendibite - thank you both for sharing your thoughts about ChanSung.

What I like most about CS - his  loud burst of laugh - and now, when LY says something that CS finds it cute,  I super like the expression on his face.

Can't wait for the subbed episode 6.  I hope some more fans join us here.

ChanSung's shirt always buttoned-up - I like that.  He is not like some men who wears their shirts and leave them open - for people to see their chest.  And even his clothes are always casual - plain tees.  And I notice he continues to wear the necklace LiuYan gave him during the first meeting.

Archived