Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophora

@serendibite Thanks ladies:)  You probably all know something about LY already.  I am just a nosy parker really.

I feel LY would make a wonderful wife for some lucky man too.  She is, as serendibite. viyra and relax93600 pointed out, a considerate, caring and classy woman.  And from what I've read, down-to-earth, loyal and genuine.  She is not extravagant nor is she materialistic, and she is generous to her friends and family.  On top of this, she is beautiful and fun to be with.  The question is, will CS be that man? :))
Something I read about LY & her friends (not so long this time  :\">  )

A cameraman at their company once told her manager that he liked LY for being "big-chested with no brains", but what he meant by "no brains" is that she does not have a manipulative or calculating bone in her body, which is rare to see in showbiz.  The cameraman said he liked LY because she is so simple. If you are nice to her, she'll be even nicer to you.  If you treat her badly, she'll just stay away and avoid you.  Which is what gives her manager headaches: her frank and straightforward networking "skills".  But it's also because of this that the friends she makes are true long-lasting friends.  (e.g. most of the people on her work team have been with her for many years, some more than seven years.  She also still keeps in touch with friends from her nursing school days)
To LY life is tough enough as it is, she wants to be true to herself and be direct, rather than waste time & energy being otherwise.
Reference: LY's blog & her manager's blog

Thanks to all for sharing clips, photos and comments:)  Can't wait for the new episode...@PeggyM wonder if we'll have any luck trying to catch it live tonight?
Speaking of photos, came across another one of CS & LY with...you guessed it: food :))
7064a87fjw1eiidc20sjmj20x818gqmm.jpg
Cr: Weibo & as tagged

awww!!  she is even feeding ChanSung!!  What a sweet girlfriend (we hope)!

Is episode 9 airing now?  I  am  being impatient!!!!   :(( :((

@sophora - thanks for  the info!!  I hope  they don't edit the next episode that much!!

Guest sophora

It airs at 7:40pm China Time tonight.  And it's only 8:40am in China now...so that's what, 11 hours to go?  Hope the kind people will upload the RAW clips not long after  [-O<   I am trying to be patient too :((
BTW, the clip with a lot of hugging should be in ep9...if it doesn't get edited out...

And I hope this doesn't get edited either:

c0196e66gw1eii8bqui5tg208w050hdt.gif?gl=Cr: HBTV IYL Weibo

Guest relax93600

Sophora-->yes, LY is known for being straight and nice to her friends. In the Music Billboard video the media asked her if she is afraid to be considered as a Chinese saying says "old cow eating young grass" because of their (CY and hers) age difference? She answered straightforwardly : "nope, because the age difference is reality!" For the friendship side, her friend DaPeng (the guy who will appear in ep 9) said that LY was the only person in the showbiz who stayed at his side from the beginning. None wanted to give him a chance and when he met LY she was already well known in China. The song he wrote which LY sang is like a revenge to the period where no one believed in his singing/compositer aptitude.

Guest 艾颖�

@bibidep   
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3115595296?pn=696   this is where i get all the information ...

all welcome you in ..you can read from first page..

Guest sophora

Thanks for sharing the link 艾颖æŽ. That's awesome! (just found out that it's about 700 pages!  Will try to have a read when there's more time...)

Some more photos from HBTV IYL Weibo.
***Warning, this is a real spoiler, the photos reveal the surprise in ep9.***
Cr: HBTV IYL Weibo

c0196e66gw1eiilvzl4vvj21kw11xgtj.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilw3houkj21kw11xafg.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilw90jvej21kw11xn46.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilwe8yubj21kw11xk0a.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilwm4uckj21kw2dbnab.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilwr68qqj21kw11x0xx.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilwv9m9gj21kw11x43m.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilx0ono6j21kw11xq7s.jpgc0196e66gw1eiilx259r5j21kw11xteu.jpg

Thanks for sharing the link

艾颖æŽ

. That's awesome!

(just found out that it's about 700 pages!  Will try to have a read when there's more time...)

Some more photos from HBTV IYL Weibo.

***Warning, this is a real spoiler, the photos reveal the surprise in ep9.***

Ohhh emm geeee...how does one dance in those heels?

Subbers posted a notice yesterday"@Khunnie_Bucks Our team will now catch up on the few past episodes of Perhaps Love = ] Sorry for the delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated."
It's coming :D
********************@cattothec "Liuyan: cool dance! different from mv, im ur fan cs: i should live on the stage then? Liuyan: u live on the stage, i die downstair the stage""Liuyan said, she was planning to dance at the last ep, but once she thinks of leaving cs someday, she cant stop crying"@myboytaec "liuyan said 'that's my boy'"
*********Playing that game again withg LY's friends

**********Chansung posted this photo during practice todayBs-G7IfCYAAoCSY.jpg

@serendibite - thanks for sharing the  episode 9 vids.

Seems like the emotional LiuYan has begun to like ChanSung.  I can  tell ChanSung is thankful to her for introducing him to her circle of friends - that is something someone would do when they have somebody special in their life.  When she gets teary-eyed, she tries to be a little  cool and try not to show her true emotions but starting to  joke with him.

The dance part was so cool - she cried - I am  sure, from ChanSung's reactions, that he is so moved by LiuYan efforts.

The underwater pics were so cool - they do have chemistry on whatever they do.

One thing I noticed - ChanSung wins on every competition!!!

hi guys ..couldnt catch up with all the behind scene photos of this show .. so many of them !!!

cant get enough chansung handsomeness and liu yan beutiness from the show ..

watching ep 9, i really wish they can become true couple .. but yeah still they need to break the language barrier among themselves if they really want to be together one day ..

BsvrlFICcAAYlw7.jpg:large

i love this underwater photo so much !!!

This show must have become a success in China.  The pairs seem to have developed feelings for each other.  And that is the disadvantage - what happens when they develop feelings for each other?

I also like the other couples, but I like SunJian and Fei more, next to ChanSung and LiuYan.  Sunny and ZhangLi are the adventurous couple.

In episode 9, LiuYan expressed her feelings  already by showing tears in the impending closing of the show.  I want to know how ChanSung  feels about  this.  ChanSung, I can  tell, has been enjoying her company,  even being around her friends, and now her family. 

Guest bibidep

I saw on Liu Yan's left ankle had a Tattoo before, a small one but in the new pictures of her and Chansung in Macao, the Tattoo look bigger and longer.  I think the Tattoo is represent her relationship.  Chansung may be her second one.  

Here is the picture that Chansung had tears in his eyes.

chansung2_zps9d43f99b.jpg
2937db58ccbf6c81f1416023be3eb13532fa4038
Credit to the owner

P.S.     Oh my my....I think Chansung tweeted the song about "The Day To Love"  from Lee Seung Chul and some body translated to the English I post below.

You said to me, on the day we broke up
That people live on memories
That even the tears you shed at the last goodbye
Will be become a beautiful memory

How can you make love with just memories?
We are in love, even now and in the future
We can’t be over

Days when you miss me to the point of tears
Days when you want to be crazy in love
Those days will come so will you be okay?
Will you be okay with just living with memories?

I asked you what a memory is
It was hard to listen to your answer without tears
You said a memory is something
That won’t ever come back, that you can never have again

How can you make love with just memories?
We are in love, even now and in the future
We can’t be over

Days when you miss me to the point of tears
Days when you want to be crazy in love
Those days will come so will you be okay?
Will you be okay with just living with memories?

English translator: popgasa.com

Guest relax93600

Oops, was too fast...I had not finish yet....Bibidep--> thanks for sharing. Could you repost the pictures? Not able to them :(

@sophora I didn't make it to watch the livestream...almost, but about an hour before I passed out asleep...I had even taken a nap too.  Oh well, I guess I'm destined to watch RAW and wait for subs like everybody else.  I don't know about anybody else, but I got teary-eyed at the end, seeing LY with those tears and knowing their time is almost over.  Those lyrics to the song posted above.....wow, does that say it all right there?? Thanks for sharing that @bibidep :)
I am happy to hear the subbers let us know they are working on the subs, they are awesome and I know we all appreciate their efforts so much!  I have left them message on their account thanking them, if you get a chance it would be nice for others took a minute to do so as well.  They don't get paid to do this and it's not an easy task for sure, so I really do appreciate the time they take to do so.
Just 3 more episodes, right??  Wonder what all they will do after seeing her family and what will their final episode be like, besides sad???  Thanks for sharing the RAW video @serendibite it will hold me over until the subs come :)

Archived