Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

Like previously mentioned, I think she injured her finger while shooting the kitchen scene; they cut it out (not her finger lol :)) )The editing is a bit messed up, they go back and forth in time

Taking a photo of their shoes?Permalien de l'image intégréeBsgnVdlCIAEN-qO.jpg:largetumblr_n8pk1o11Jp1rxbjvbo2_500.jpgtumblr_n8pjvthjL41rxbjvbo2_500.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From my limited understanding of hangeul, I think while having lunch, ChanSung mentioned something like 'marriage' or 'being together' because he really, really loved the food. That's why LiuYan felt a little shy.

I really loved the 'bedroom scene'. They are so playful.

Awesome BTS pics - thanks peeps! !! Muah!!!

I had my computer fixed and I am now happy, happy!!!

ChanSung was speechless when LY came out with that green long Chinese dress - it was so clear he was taken aback that he had to stand up and get closer.  Yayyy!!  I am beginning  to feel the intensity.  Chemistry is there!!!

I came across a blog post about that Dating-notDating nonsense chinese and korean media came up with and liked it a lot. The blogger translated a part of what LY said in the press conference. I'll post some of it here :-bd
(Here is the full post: theblacksesame's post about LY and CS )

"A lot of people were blaming Liu Yan or the Chinese media for making up false rumors. I looked up one of the original Chinese articles and no where did it state she was dating Chansung and she was ONLY referring to the show. Looking at the Korean reports, I found they had only cut out bits and pieces of what she had said at the event to create their news reports. In a short summary of the Chinese article, she had attended a promotional event in Beijing and said she is currently participating in the show Perhaps Love with Chansung. He has already met her parents, and the reporters asked when are they getting married, she replied by saying “the sooner the better.” She denied her rumors with a real estate millionaire. "" She said she really does want to get married but now isn’t the time as she is still currently single. The reporters asked what her imaginary boyfriend Chansung is like and she said he’s very honest and has very expressive facial expressions. She also said she will be having a new song coming out titled “Male God” and the song is about Chansung. Liu Yan said when she first met Chansung, she was immediately attracted to him. At the moment they use simple English to communicate, she also revealed she took the initiative to text him first. Through the show, she says she is learning a lot about love and romance, and that sincere feelings are being used even though the show is fake. As well, she also said there is a lot of room for development between her and Chansung on the show. The article even states Chansung is her “imaginary boyfriend” and that she is currently single!! Her words were pretty much taken out of context or the truth was twisted. I just wanted to clarify this as the other popular English translated news reports did not bother to explain this matter clearly or they were still subtly blaming Liu Yan for this whole fiasco."
(Credits: theblacksesame blog)*****************
Her words were shamelessly twisted  >:P  I like what she said about Chan :D
And she's making a song "Male God" about him??!   Can I hope for a MV? 8->

I've seen a lot of females who were tagged as sexy. 

I think LiuYan is a true definition of a sexy woman - whether she's wearing casual clothes or something  formal and revealing, she exudes with sexiness.  The one thing quite noticeable about her features - she's got nice knees - some female have bones sticking out from their knees - but hers are perfect.

@serendibite - me too!  I like her nice words about ChanSung.  I knew,  and she said it in  the first  episode  - the moment  ChanSung walked in, she knew and she can feel it.  Thank you for sharing that article.  Shame on  those  who tried to twist her words. 

And then even NichKhun mentioned something about ChanSung liking  someone in  the first episode.  NichKhun said he  thought about having CS and Fei being paired but he knew CS would like someone like LY.  And it is quite obvious that he is enjoying her company.

I  visited that blogger and loved everything she said.  And I  especially liked the comments from the readers!  True!  these fans are cruel!  Like what I  previously said,  they think they have the say when it comes to their idols - that just because they buy their idols' CDs, they have the right to run their lives.  This is exactly what happened to TaeMin of Shinee.  Aside from the fact that the virtual couple did cross the line (liking each other), their fans threaten not to support Shinee anymore, i.e., not buy their CDs.  The agency got  scared!!!

I wonder when we're going to  see  the episode where CS visited Hunan.  That probably was the taekwondo episode - that includes them serving meals to the kids.

I am really pleased - there's a lot to expect from this couple.

BTW - the only thing   I don't like when I read comments about Perhaps Love is - they are comparing or  referencing it to We Got Married.  This show is a lot better than WGM.  Why?  Couples in WGM are there as married couple - and yet - they can't even hold hands.  In Perhaps Love, they are supposed to be a dating couple - and what are they supposed to do?  Hold hands and cuddle!!   and they are doing exactly that.

@viyra you seem really attached to the Teamin&Naeun couple  :-B  :D   

I say let's enjoy the show without caring about the crazy immature comments.  If we pause and get worked up by every hateful comment, we won't have much left. How many mean haters? 1000? 10000? who cares? For every vocal hater there is at least 100 silent people liking their interactions. The show is successful and they're both having fun. let's focus on what's positive :)>-

Chansung ranked #1 today on Gaon Weibo chart’s star power list 

(cr: chanS2)

tumblr_n8poz88DS01rxbjvbo1_500.jpg

<:-P

Chansung! your hairrrr X_X(cr:  蘇耀光Ken's Weibo)Permalien de l'image intégrée

Guest wishstarz

@serendibite  OMG Chansung's hair!!!   I really want to say he's adorkable...but, not sure that is even true?!

More hair notes...glad LY is wearing bangs again, just think she looks cuter!

@serendibite - I was at some point - they are a cute couple but the haters ruined their cuteness.

Anyway, who really care about the lifeless haters? But thanks to them our ChanSung and LiuYan couple getting a lot of attention?

Wahhh! LiuYan wearing the top that makes ChanSung have that worried look. I have a feeling ChanSung don't like too much skin being exposed? He also made a comment regarding the girls doing the drums in episode 6 - he made a comment on their outfit.

Guest sophora

@viyra CS did mention marriage during dinner; he asked if meals would be like this after marriage, and LY got shy.  Dunno if it was edited, but LY didn't give a direct answer.  She replied that being a housewife is much more hard work than being an artist in showbiz, and thanked mothers for their hard work.I like how LY gets shy from time to time.  To me it's a sign that she sees him as a man rather than a dongsaeng   :))  
Re: "Male God"The song was not written for CS, however, in a recent interview (link here), when asked what song would fit CS, this is the song LY chose, saying it suited him very much.As for the MV, LY posted in her weibo today that it will be out next week, I think a lot of IYL fans are crossing their fingers that CS will be in it :)
Photos of Male God from LY's Weibo

62047bf2jw1eidh6x70g1j218g18gqfg.jpg62047bf2jw1eidh70yw8zj218g18gwug.jpg62047bf2jw1eidh72wi1qj218g0stdni.jpg62047bf2jw1eidh74xdnyj218g0swdno.jpg62047bf2jw1eidh7755jhj218g0tz7b5.jpg62047bf2jw1eidh79gm0xj218g0utti7.jpg

Background info on the song, probably off-topic, so putting it in spoiler

"Male God"

was one of three original songs that LY selected for the 2013 Red Bull New Energy Music Plan (a competition for original music held annually by Music Billboard since 2010).  LY did not want to select "Male God" at first, because she thought the melody was too 'cute', and very girly.  She said she was not 17, 18 years old, and that she didn't want to come across as acting cute :))  However, her team convinced her otherwise.  The song starts at 22:20 in the following clip which aired 2014 01 02http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRD5qahUOa0 Incidentally, only one song can be voted through to the final.  However, LY promised the writers of the songs (especially the writer of the first song, who was on the verge of giving up his dream of songwriting after 8 years in Beijing) that regardless of the outcome of the competition, she will put all their songs into her new album.  I guess she's making good on that promise.

@sophora Ah I had my hopes high when I saw the blogger's translation sad-kid-reaction-gif.gif

Thank you, I'll watch the video later at home even though I don't get a syllable of what they're saying  :)
*************************************************************tumblr_n8r0jww8cA1saapw7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n8qq1rvx0Q1rxbjvbo1_500.jpgtumblr_n8qpxpcAQ21rxbjvbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n8qpxpcAQ21rxbjvbo2_500.jpg

couldn't stop laughing at that horse she's riding underwater. what exactly is going on there?  =))

Guest sophora

Random thought spam:
I noticed that the the other photo in the study was of LY and Da Peng, who will appear in the next episode as shown in the preview.LY%2520%2526%2520Da%2520Peng%2520ep8.jpgLY%2520%2526%2520Da%2520Peng%2520Dior%25
cr:entertainment.big5.dbw.cn/system/2014/01/29/055459386_05.shtml
8e3a1b99jw1egs3c2qchuj218g0tmgos.jpg?gl=
cr: Weibo & as tagged
It's probably a good thing that CS's never seen the photo below when he met Da Peng (or at least I think he hasn't :) )

rBUyIVGmx97rdYLeAAEZvdBBMZ4786.jpgcr:i-imgp.fetionpic.com/fphoto/photo1/M00/0C/5E/rBUyIVGmx97rdYLeAAEZvdBBMZ4786.jpg

=))
Just kidding, Da Peng is happily married with a kid.Background info:

Da Peng's a good friend of LY's.  The photo was taken at the season 2 premiere of his runaway-hit show "Dior's Man".  It's an online skit show inspired by the German comedy "Knallerfrauen".  The show's aired 3 seasons, accumulating 16 billion hits so far over 21 episodes.  LY was the only person other than Da Peng to appear throughout all three seasons.  Da Peng once said (39:25 of the Music Competition clip) that LY was willing to be his friend when he didn't have many friends early on in his career.  She didn't look down on him, so he should be her friend too.  When he first started Diors Man, he couldn't get any actresses to come, but LY came.  So he feels that he should be there for her too whenever and where ever she needs him.

Guest sophora

@serendibite  I love your gif!!!  Where do you find them!? Sorry I couldn't find any eng-subbed videos.  There are really very little LY clips in English...
Btw, I checked out the link to the Weibo photo you posted, the one where LY had bangs, and you marveled at CS's hair?  The poster of the photo mentioned doing some recording with LY and CS, but he would not go further than that, just asked people to keep tuned in till the end.  So there's hope that there might be some kind of collaboration still  :) 
LOL at the horse underwater too, what concept were they going for?  Flooded amusement park?

He must be an important person for her to keep their photo framed at home  :-?
@sophora here and there :D  tumblr, google No problem! I can watch non subbed videos as long as I can get the general idea 
I'm having emotional confusion here; should I be happy they're preparing for something or sad he had THAT hair while preparing for something? :)

************Undisclosed clip! LOL

Thanks for the indisclosed clip. Seems both are the jealous type - but more on LiuYan side. The exchange of looks is so real. This is what LiuYan was referring to - the show is fake but the feelings are real.

Guest sophora

Thank you sooooo much for sharing that undisclosed clip @serendibite!!I was literally ROFL =))  I had stitches in my tummy from laughing so hard LOLTo think, while watching ep8, I actually thought at least it wasn't the second FHM cover that he saw, and turned out he did see it!  And LY calling out "Don't look at the front cover!" repeatedly!  Saying that the editor picked the cover photo on purpose :))
Re: The HairI didn't make myself clear before; they were doing 'sound' recording, so people were hoping they were recording a duet; but of course nothing is confirmed, just speculation.  But we can probably safely say the hair did not come into play :))
Photo Spam: Another photo of LY from ep9.  She's attractive whatever she wears.

7064a87fjw1eidhyq7hn0j20hs0dbabf.jpgcr: Weibo & as tagged

@viyra I think the Hunan episodes will be ep10 & 11.  They should come after the Beijing episodes.

Guest amoner

Ha...maybe i am very lucky to see more video than you . LY and CS are so curel. There are some tidbits video on the internet, so fun. Chinese funs may have more chance to see that video recordings. I want to share this video with you . Website : http://my.tv.sohu.com/us/63362861/71115438.shtml
This video is easier to understand. This is about "I love you" Chinese, korean, Japanese Language Teaching. 
In fact, there are more fun video, but no English translation. I'm afraid you cannot read, so I don't post it.

Archived