Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

Guest relax93600

It seems that you can not change the nickname. But I am also new here, maybe some one can help you. Great pics. They are great! we can see them now! Thanks again

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 艾颖�

@bibidep   i think it will be end in August 16th , because there are only 4 left .
and then ,editor told us there will still be movies or something else which the couple are in ...
so we can still see them on screen .
and editors said there are many cut episodes coming out in a few days...

Guest relax93600

What a pity! I read somewhere that there was a team from If you love who went to Taiwan for a possible filming there....that's why I thought we might still have some episodes....

Guest bibidep

Thank you @艾颖æŽ.....So sad....too short....I think because in August Chansung will be busy with his 2PM members and his company Asia tours and after that for 2PM members Asia tours alone too.

Guest 艾颖�

someone say couple days age CS sang <all of me >john legend  to LY ....
this is on live...
 BsonSTwCIAEwfcR.jpg

a beautiful song...

In that undisclosed video  on episode 8, I love the reactions of LY's friends when CS video came out.  They seem to really treat CS and LY as a real couple.  And of course, LY seem to be a little disappointed on what she saw in that video.  They look like they are really into a 'lovers' quarrel'.

I am feeling sad now knowing they have a few episodes left.

Guest 艾颖�

happy .....sweet ....happiness...
even though she cut her finger ,CS helped her out...

CS wants to live with LY..

Guest relax93600

Serendibite-->to translate your last video: CY told LY that he wants to go to Hunan to taste Hunan dishes. LY said that if he wants to go to Hunan than he has to call her mother. There was a quick conversation with her nephew at the beginning. CY told LY's mother that "he miss her". LY's mother thanked for the blessing and wished him good luck.

Why did they cut out all these scenes???!  ~X(

loved that cooking scene! they make a beautiful couple  :x
@relax93600 thank you for the translation!  :) 
He missed her.... was this filmed after they visited her family or did he just say the first thing crossing his mind?  :-/ 

Good food really does some magic to someone's stomach.  CS, being a food-lover is so taken by the delicious food LY prepared for him.

As I had previously mentioned, I won't be surprised if CS fall for this woman.  And up to now, I still don't understand why some fans are saying 'LY doesn't have a good reputation.'  Everything I see here and read from the contributors doesn't imply she is a bad woman.  I'm sure if not for the  age difference, CS won't hesitate - but - we'll never know.

Thanks for all the videos!  Awesome!!!  Too many scenes were cut - editing is painful - to us!!

EDIT:  The first pic from @serendibite - like how CS was doing the 'okay' sign with his left hand while pointing a finger with his right hand towards LY.

Guest relax93600

These scenes were filmed in Beijing so before they visited her family. I guess that at that moment CS didi not know what to say in Chinese.

That video in the pool - wonder what they are going to do next.  I can tell CS has this urge to always grab or touch LY's hair or head.  In the next episode,  I believe, he will  hold her head to get close to him.

@serendibite - I  guess that's one of the reasons - plus they say 'she is  an old woman'. 

I really don't care what they say - these look good together anywhere - whatever they are doing - eating, cooking, walking, etc.

Archived