Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very competitive guy, CS.  He said he can't lose.  And with all his wins, he's gaining the respects of  the  other guys.  They were quite surprised at how good he is when it comes to sports.

Guest Goongfan11

Gomawo @serendibite and @viyra for answering my question about CS and bananas.  I thought maybe some of his members thought of him as a monkey or a gorilla...kekeke...a cute monkey.
I really like seeing these two together.  Also,  @viyra...I am shipping the couple from WGM Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young.  I've seen you on the thread there too.  I just got started reading the thread,  I want to read everything before I post something.  
I guess I have a lot of time on my hands to be shipping these couples.  I have been shipping TaecGui couple from GWGM and Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon from Goong, that is why my username is Goongfan, but as you might have heard, Joo Ji Hoon is dating Ga In from Brown Eyed Girls.  Grrrrrrr....X( X( X( It is hard for me to accept, but I am trying to move on.  :(( :(( =((
This is why I love to watch these couples, but I try not to get too carried away with hopes of marriage for reals.  It's so heart breaking.
Oh well...see you all later my friends...annyeong! :-h :-h :-h

@goongfan11 - I thought I was going to like Hong JinYoung but I got turned off with her being so straightforward - won't elaborate since you are a follower - however, you are free to PM me if you want.

There are only  2 WGM couples I followed seriously - LeeTeuk and KangSora (TeukSora) and TaeMin and NaEun (TaEun).  I am an old woman and is a firm believer of what I see.

Right now, I am truly enjoying ChanSung and LiuYan moments.  CS may be young but you can tell how gentleman he is; not playful - and I like that LY admires him for what he has shown her so far.  In spite of the  age difference, I like that they are not as awkward as they were before.  LY did a good job making CS comfortable around her.

@serendibite - I read that article too - about CS being the boyfriend of LY.  Already LY is  getting bashed left and right - that she is not a good woman.  That's why it is so hard for anybody, celebrity or non-celeb to be paired with an idol.  And this is also one of the reasons idols try to hide anything that has something  to do  with their private lives.

Sometimes news get twisted around - one of the two has to look bad.  But I hope this doesn't affect either of the two - they are fun to watch - of the three couples in the show.  There may be a large age gap but they are beginning to build a chemistry because they are most of the time - goofy!!

@viyra Some chinese scandal_seeker media twisted her words. I feel bad for her, it's a very uncomfortable situation for a senior like her.Is she getting bashed? :(  where did you see it?Idols get bashed a LOT too. Some people like to put others down so that they feel more comfortable with their empty lives. I'm being harsh but this is what I think of these keyboard warriors. You don't spend your time hurting others when you have better things to do.

The lives of idols - especially the male idols.  The idol that got so much pain I believe was Lee TaeMin of Shinee - his supporters are real strong and Son NaEun, his virtual wife in WGM obtained so many haters - and they continue to hate her - even after the program has ended.

@serendibite - I read somewhere that Chinese media (especially the one in HongKong) are very good in publishing unfounded news.  I don't remember which one but some comments said 'she doesn't have a good reputation', etc. - and others are defending her.  Worst part is JYP is denying it - and so does CS. 

She said she has a boyfriend and it is ChanSung of 2PM - of course, CS is her boyfriend in Perhaps Love - but the reporters don't care what else she says - they got what they wanted - and yes, I feel sorry for her too - she is a senior in the entertainment industry in China and she gets haters.  I guess that comes when  you are a celebrity.

But news - good or bad - is good for the show - so that a lot of people will continue to watch it.  And I hope the show goes on.

BTW - here's the news - with the updated one -

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/06/ada-liu-announces-relationship-with-2pms-chansung-jyp-entertainment-denies/#.U7oIiRUo45s

@viyra I meant bashed in a more general way, I don't know about Taemin and Naeun. :D I'm not just talking about virtual couples. JYPE and Chansung had to deny it if the news wasn't true. I'm sure they specified denying the twisted news, not what she said.
It's ok, she denied it herself. It's just a matter of time before everything goes back to normal. :) 

@im_cun - thanks for sharing CS vid teaching Taekwondo.  It is reminded me of my younger days while teaching martial arts.  But mine is not Taekwondo - it is Kajukenbo - a martial arts involving Chinese boxing and KungFu.  He's got good form, really.

@serendibite - rumors are rumors - and for now, I chose to ignore them - and hope it doesn't affect either one of them.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong...CS/LY shippers!  Is it possible for someone to translate episode 6 and 7?  I really would like to understand what they are talking about.  Mianhae, but I don't speak or read Korean or Chinese.  Big trouble, right?  Maybe, someone will be kind enough to translate the last two episodes.
Take care.... ^:)^ :-h ^:)^

Hi, I just started watching this and of course am loving it so far.  I had a question, if anyone could answer.  I watched episode 7 (raw) and was wondering about the cutting of the red ribbons....was cutting it a good thing or a bad thing??  I see they are still together in episode 8 so it must not mean they are ending....so confusing when you don't understand the language.  @viyra We have a mutual ship in common TeukSora...I love them so much and I am an old woman (will be 50 this year) and feel like they had something genuine.

@tiramitu - thank you for sharing LiuYan dance.  I want to see ChanSung ang LiuYan dance this way also - both are good dancers but LiuYan, on the show, has not  shown anything yet.

@PeggyM - nice seeing you here - I see you in the TeukSora thread also (of which I have been a long-time member and believer).  To answer your query - my interpretation of the red string is, to find out if  the couple would be able to do everything, withstand everything, together.  If they could, then they are destined as a couple.  So far, all 3 couples did everything together with no problems at all, including doing some games.  I am guessing cutting the ribbon is for them to be able to  do anything on  their own and not  be dependent on the other.  I would also like to add the red string serves as their guide in developing closeness to each other.

Hope the other members have a different opinion as mine.

BTW - @PeggyM - I am older than you.  There you go - I gave away my age already and yet I am going ga-ga on ChanSung and LiuYan also.

Archived