Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

Guest 艾颖�

hi everyone ,,,i m very happy to hear you love this couple..i also love this couple...
http: when i was in China ,i began to love them while they just started to join PERHAPS LOVE..nice to meet you all. 
667fab9dgw1eictdgifedj20dw0kuwf1.jpg

I would mention the reason why LY want CS to clean her house is because she would like to know whether he will be a good husband or not, she wants find somebody who can do some housework with her...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest relax93600

Hi amoner--> thanks for sharing. Maybe you can also post the Chinese videos about CS ans LY so we can see them in raw :) Maybe there are somme fans like me who understands Chinese but do not read it
Thanks all for sharing news, impressions, commente, pic, etc

Guest 艾颖�

i do not know you have seen how many of these ..these are a part of mine video on my computer..
and the red ribbon is a thing that can make them closer when they are not very familiar with each other, they have to do things together that makes them closer..and red ribbon also have some historic meaning in Chinese,means the destiny that ties people together...
the last one is in LY mother`s home..CS visits her mother in HUNAN.and said whether LY mind living with his parents after they married..

Thank you for sharing those videos, especially the last one!  OMG!!  ChanSung already asking that question?

Also,  the more I find out about LY,  the more I like her personality.  She may be acting sexy and being sexy but I know deep within, she is a good woman.  Even SunJian (the other half of Fei pair) has so many good words about her.

I won't be surprised if CS starts having  feelings for her.  She is the picture of a good wife, mother - and of course - a good woman.

BTW - do you have a nickname or other names so that we can personally thank you for your contributions?  It is so hard to type your username (referring to the one sharing the recent videos). 

Guest 艾颖�

i got it in our TIEBA in BAIDU. and there is even more videos they made for the couple ....

Bsn9TvrCEAAq7a9.jpg:largeBsn9TepCEAAfNpe.jpg:large

Guest 艾颖�

these pictures are in the latest and last one which will show in AUG.
and two days ago they finished film .Bsn9K-LCAAAV38q.jpg:large
Bsn9gzgCcAET6vU.jpg:largeBsn9gg6CUAE02S-.jpg:largeBsn9glvCIAAzjet.jpg:largeBsn9gkoCQAAPfXg.jpg:largeBsn9TfmCQAAr5N0.jpg:largeBsn9TmeCYAEMGdS.jpg:large

Guest 艾颖�

and give you more interesting pic..LY took these first two..

Bsn9klZCcAEJXZa.jpg:large
Bsn9kfgCUAAduKr.jpg:large

this is a fan-made video using 2pm song,,,

@PeggyM - aren't those videos awesome?

I think CS would be envied much by his co-members.  He has a girlfriend (even tho' it is fake) who takes care of him - and treats him well.  Sometimes CS even treats LY like someone younger than him.

Thanks again for the vids!!! Love them all!!

Yes, those videos were awesome...Thanks so much for sharing those with us!!!  I think some of his co-members are experiencing the same experiences, I know WY is with SY....she always takes good care of him, wiping his sweat and patting his head...hehehe.  I think CS and LY are definitely getting closer and maybe this is supposed to be "fake" but it sure seems like it's becoming "real".  When I read above that they finished filming, does that mean completely?  Are there only a small number of episodes of this show??  If so, that's kind of sad, I was really hoping we could follow them for awhile and see their development.

Guest 艾颖�

Bsn9K6sCUAAVs8N.jpg:largesorry ,,i can not change my user name now...
haha ,,if i have some news i will be here at first time .
by the way i m a Chinese and live in Canada now..but i still go to Chinese website to get news with my friends...
you know they two are called Simpson and  Mashimaro by their friends..so we just made a sign like this 
Bsn9LTqCIAE7fvZ.jpg:largeBsn9K9PCYAA7gqr.jpg:large

Guest relax93600

He he...ok ... maybe you can give us a surname so we can call you easier?
By the way, in the ep 7 at the end of the dance they cut the video at the moment where CS was saying something to LY....any clue of how it continued?

Guest bibidep

Thank you @è‰¾é¢–æŽ and everyone for the videos, the news and the pictures of the show. @艾颖æŽ: may be you can give us the link where you got all the pictures from so we can go there to see the picture or someone can help you to repost the pictures for you. Are you sure the show will end in August?

Guest 艾颖�

@relac93600   how to change nickname?,,,i do not know this..

and now you can see the pic?...i change the address of the pic..

Guest 艾颖�

@relax9300  my surname is something that you can see in the front...i just use my GMAIL account to log in and do not fill anything ,,,the name come out by itself without my notice...
i want to change it but they said i can not change until i am a member for 6 months...

Archived