Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@serendibite - thanks  for the subbed episode 6. 

So - the  couple rings came from  ChanSung.  The maknae is now maturing.  I like his demeanor - and I will continue to say - he is a gentleman.  He even told LY 'I miss you'.  He'll know LY did miss him too when he gets the chance to watch this episode.  But it would have  been good if LY didn't see it first.  CS must have prepared something romantic to give it to her later - but - well, he can do something else next time.

Guest Goongfan11

THANK  YOU for uploading the subtitled episode 6.  This show is very entertaining.  CS and LY seem to be the sweetest to each other compared to all three couples.  Also, for CS to think of LY and having the couple rings made was very sincere indeed.  They are the cutest to watch.  Fei and Sun Jian are the comedic couple.  I forgot the third couples names, but they are the most competitive.
Thanks again for sharing... >:D< :x >:D<

Guest relax93600

Hello eveybody, I new here.
Thanks for the great job doing the subs. Really appreciate it.
I just have a question, I noticed that CS does not wear either the necklace Nor the ring when he is not filming "If you love"....
Hope to have a lovely real ending

Looks like we're getting new supporters of our lovely couple ChanSung and LiuYan.  Welcome to  the thread and I hope you enjoy what is being shared  by the members.  I would like to express my thanks again for @Khunnie_Subs for subbing the episodes.

@relax93600 - since those accessories were exchanged between the couple  for the program, I think it is  best they wear it only during  the program.  Those  accessories represent their status in that particular show.  Also, I'm sure their  respective fandoms wouldn't want to see them wearing those precious jewelries.

I've seen a lot of couples like them who've exchange accessories during the program but you hardly see them outside of the show.  Although I would say, there is a couple where the other half continues to wear what the other half gave as a gift.

After re-watching episode 4 (kimchi-making), I am guessing the guests who came to visit LiuYan's house in episode 8 are the 2 actors in Man from Another Star.  They mentioned in that episode that they will visit LiuYan in China.  Or maybe not - the visitors seem so close to LY.

@goongfan11 - the third couple are Sunny Wang and ZhangLi.  I like SunJian and Fei more than the other couple.  SunJian is more fun to watch.

@viyra Thanks for the welcome and your interpretation of the red ribbon cutting, I sort of felt the same meaning for the cutting, glad to hear someone else did as well.  I can't believe you are older than me, lol.  I always thought I was like the oldest shipper on soompi!!  It makes me happy to know I'm not the only ahjumma shipper in this world and the fact that we have Leeteuk/Sora in common is funny....maybe our years of acquiring life experience give us a bit more insight???  I think it's just a feel you get, right?  Same goes with this couple, they are realistic to me...not all perfect together, which to me is what being a real couple is like.  Again, thanks for your welcome and I look forward to your posts here and in the other thread as well. :)

@PeggyM‌ - you are welcome. At this stage in my life, I get more entertained by these Korean celebs.

@serendibite‌ - thanks for the pics. ChanSung-ah! What are you doing in someone's bed? I can tell CS is happy being around on-screen gf LiuYan.

@tiramitu‌ - wearing the shoes is like being with CH. thanks for sharing.

Yay! I am so glad to find this thread. I've been watching IFYL from the start and loving it. Eventhough i dont speak either chinese or korean, i watched it raw. That is how much i enjoy this show. Eps by eps it seems like CS is the older partner. LY just makes you forget that they have a big age gap.

@PeggyM He dated before. He said it himself.Idols aren't allowed to date when they're still new; it's been a while now since 2PM are allowed to date. And even when they were not allowed, they could date inside their company. Remember what Jia said about trainees and dating labelmates when she came to have a drink with them?Chansung said that the main reason he wasn't dating now is that he doesn't have the time to do so. 

Idols do these shows initially for exposure and money. (Nichkhun got paid 600.000 yuan (96.163 USD) for his appearance in the first episode source, so that you get an idea.) Now what happens next is up to affinity, attraction and circumstances. Some would enjoy the experience, develop feelings for their partner and live it to the fullest, others would just put on a face and act till it's over.

In episode 1, ChanSung mentioned that  he came to the show because 'he wants to date'.

His statement is no different from what LeeTeuk of Super Junior said, who, at the time of his appearance as a virtual husband to Kang Sora said - 'he wants to date publicly - that's why he got into  the WGM program.  Another idol who said the same thing was Lee TaeMin of Shinee - he also said "I want to date publicly'.  Too bad for TaeMin,  his virtual wife  Son NaEun got bashed, hated, etc. - and those fans continue to do it.

I believe the reason these idols cannot date is - most of their fans would hate the idea - some fans consider their biases a property that they own.  Fanatics would do anything - for their idols.  I can now fully understand why my ultimate idol Hwanhee had so many girlfriends but he was able to keep them from the  fans.  Fans would go as far as camping outside their idols'  houses.  That's why I feel so much for these guys.

Money-wise?  Of course they get  paid - but only a percentage - they are still owned by their  respective agencies.

Just my honest  opinion and observation and may differ from what others think.

Archived