Hwang Chansung(2PM) & Ada LiuYan; Perhaps Love(Chinese dating show)

serendibite

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing the full version of episode 2, the pairings were really meant to be.  Zhang Li and Wang both love the beach/sea; SunJian and Fei probably both love the stage and LiuYan and ChanSung loved the dinner they just had - that's why they went to dinner after the date.  The beach date of Zhang Li and Wang are fun to watch - the guy is a touchy person and he knows how to romance a girl - being an actor (I guess).

I like it that ChanSung always call out LiuYan's name - each time.  LiuYan doesn't, as much as CS does.  One thing I can tell, CS is having fun watching her.  True, he might still be holding off on  skinship,  just because she is on a higher level than him being a celebrity - but I guess the age doesn't bother him that much (although he said it would, at the beginning of the show).

Also,  it may be true that he dated before, but that was when he was not even in his 20's.  He is now 24 and being with a mature, attentive and caring woman like  LiuYan, it would definitely have a big impact in his life - even tho' it is only a show.  Just like what LiuYan said, just because it is a show doesn't mean everything in it is fake.

@virya I have a different opinion when it comes to idols. They're more cautious and are heavily covered by their companies. That's it ;;)  
what do you mean by higher level than him being a celebrity :-/  Mind to explain? :D 

Permalien de l'image intégrée

@serendibite - yes, idols are more cautious - I know  a lot about them too, being a fan since the Fly To The Sky days - that's why most of them agree to go on shows like this one (and WGM) because they want to try dating publicly.  Falling for each other can't be helped - and the only thing that destroys them are possessive fans.

First off, LY is a Chinese celebrity for many years, and just like what CS said, she is already in the 'teacher level'.  She can be lined up with the biggies in China entertainment.  That's why CS was also surprised when LY chose him during their first meeting.  Even SunJian said, she is a well-known goddess.  She is  34 years old - has way more experience and exposure in the entertainment industry compared to CS.  But either way, they look good together - and the way I see it, she  don't mind being paired with CS - looks like she was attracted to him immediately after he  appeared (according to her in the first episode).

@serendibite - no problem!  I am here because I  love the program - and I am currently enjoying it - and really appreciate you and @Khunnie_Subs for the effort in bringing this pairing to the forum.  I used to be a big fan of 2PM back in  the old days - when  they first debuted - I even watched them at  the  Korean Music Festival here in Los Angeles.  I used to like  Junho first - then  I liked WY but up to now, I haven't even  watched WY in WGM.  I  am getting more interested in the maknae of 2PM now.  In fact, after finding this  thread,  I started looking up or started searching anything and everything about ChanSung.

hi to all xD im new to this thread @viyra recommend me to visit to this thread and watch chansung's dating program is this like wgm in korea where can i watch 1st episode xD i only know changsung but his partner i dont know her xD
please take care of me and guide me

@kimsoyeon18 - glad to see you here - you'll love this pairing.  It is a dating show.  You know I won't recommend if it is not good, right?

If you look in the first page, you'll find out about  ChanSung's partner - episodes 1-5 are already subbed on page 1 also.

Guest Goongfan11

Hello Serendibite and others in this thread.  OMG...you have given me a slight heart attack with Chansung's topless photo! But it was a nice surprise which gave me a huge grin on my face! :D :x :D
I only was able to watch the first episode.  I gather from looking at the thread that CS is partnered with LiuYan.  Omo...I know CS worked hard for his chest muscles, but Ms. LY definitely had help in that area...kekeke.  I hope no one takes offense to my comment.  
2PM are definitely beastly idols...WooHoo!!! :P <:-P \:D/
See you all later, chingus..."I'll Be Back!" :-\" :-\" :-\"

This is getting so addicting - as soon as I log in to soompi, first thing I do is visit this thread!!

Of course, looking for new stuff - thanks @serendibite for always sharing what you have!

@serendibite - nice pictures!  looks like they are now  washing clothes?  And cooking?  Did LY cut her finger while cutting veggies? 

I love the concerned look  on CH - I guess LY was right - CS is a gentleman and he is charming.  Looking forward to more of them together.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeonghaesaeyo everybody!!!  Finally I was able to watch all the episodes that were subtitled.  I'm really enjoying watching this show...thanks serendibite for uploading the episodes.  WoW!!!  Chansung is really handsome and funny.  LY is very pretty and has a cute personality too.  I think they match very well together.  The age difference is not significant with these two.  They seem to get along very well.
I forgot why Chansung is tied with bananas.  Can anyone explain this to me?
I loved how CS finally took the initiative to hold LY hand.  He was right when he said, "I'm glad I invited Jia to meet up with LY at the outdoor food stand."  She told CS that the man should take the initiative to hold hands.  He took her advice.  CS really listens to what a woman says.  He remembered everything that LY likes...food, sleep and...gee...I even forgot what she said.  CS is a keeper in my eyes if he is as attentive as he has been.
He's also very smart and cunning.  Loved how he wore both shirts before meeting LY.  He knew better by wearing both - such a smart guy.  I would have been like...I'll just pick...eenie, meenie, minee, moe.  Ok...white shirt it is!
I hope episode 6 gets subtitles soon.  I can get the idea of what they are talking about, but I don't like second guessing when it comes to people's conversations.  
Take care everyone...and I'll be lurking in this thread.  ;)) :-h \:D/

@Goongfan11 - long time ago, the 2PM members were talking about how CS ate a whole bunch of bananas - I think the guy at the time must have been hungry.  Anyway, that's all I know about the banana incident.

BTW - would that be LY house?

@goongfan11 he likes bananas. He ate 40+ bananas on one go before, his bandmates still tease him about it from time to time  ;))I didn't upload the subbed videos, it's Khunnie_Bucks :-bd
@viyra  I don't think she'd expose where she lives like that on tv  :-?
I like these pictures  :-\" 

Love  the pics!!!  I love looking at his arm around her shoulder with lollipop in his mouth.

What I am really looking forward to is a ballroom dance between the two - just like when CS participated in Can You Dance/I Can  Dance - he was so good then - and I'm sure LY can dance too.

Archived