[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

(Original posted by: @LaDadaista)
Why we should vote for our SHINHYE as "NO.1 GODDESS OF ASIA"...
DEFINITIONS OF GODDESS
1. Fascinating & beautiful face2. Enviable & perfect body figure3. Warm & loving soul4. Entrancing & outstanding talent 
5. Innate Goddess temperament

CRITERIA OF GODDESS SELECTION1. A goddess must meet our “5 Definitions of Goddess”2. A goddess must possess immense popularity3. A goddess must possess sufficiently strong regional influence & impact4. A goddess must be full of love & positive dynamic5. A goddess must be Asian or Asian nationality star

RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ONLINE VOTINGOnline voting will start from May 1, 2014.  The 100 nominees have been selected via our panel of experts, search engines and Weibo.
1st Round:  May 1 – May 17, 2014 ► to select top 70 Perfect Goddesses out of 100 Goddesses
2nd Round: May 17 – June 3, 2014 ► to select top 40 Super Goddesses out of 70 Perfect Goddesses
3rd Round: June 3 – June 22, 2014 ► to select top 11 Supreme Goddesses out of 40 Super Goddesses
4th Round: June 22 – July 20, 2014 ► Top 10 Goddesses of Asia
BENEFITS OF GODDESS:1. Top 10 Asian Goddesses listing will be distributed & publicized with various media partners.2. Top 10 Asian Goddesses will be published in limited edition posters.3. Top 10 Asian Goddesses will be promoted on the cover of "当代娱乐" magazine in August 2014 like this...
Chinese translation credit: @Mosquito

Let's prove how much our SHINHYE really deserves being the "NO.1 GODDESS OF ASIA" just like our MINHO who deserves being"NO.1 ASIAN MALE GOD" too by keep voting for her as much as we can until July 20, 2014
I was really amazed by the power of love for our SHINHYE from all the MinShinners and Starlight Angels worldwide to see our baby girl's ranking skyrocket from NO.14 to NO.3 this morning in less than 24 hours...So, I believe on July 20, 2014we'll be able to see our SHINHYE as "NO.1 GODDESS OF ASIA" if we try hard enough and if we really try our best!!! \m/ \m/ \m/
Please don't stop voting for our SHINHYE here ► http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

20140430093320991.JPG

Please keep voting for Shin Hye, we can vote for her everyone 30 minutes.

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn

MinShin Fighting!

:x :x :x

omg ... Dear guys ... You know when i woke up & opened the tread i'm very sad coz everywhere the farewell speech, i read them one by one, omg i don't know what to say, i just really sad, and now i'm here ....

The feeling of moving from 1 house to another house, the feeling is so empty when i have to leave my first house, and now i have to start again in my second house, but i feel happy coz guys you still here with me .... Omo omo omo ... I'm crazy .. sad and happy mix in my heart .. Oh minshin what did you do to my heart, i love you minshin, and i love you too guys

Ok now start spazz again ..

Chingus,
doesn't anybody comment on PSH' nail polish and at the color of her mid ring at the pic she took yesterday ?
What color do we see there my chingus ......
  YES it is Purple.
 Purple = Minoz
  That's why she proudly shows off that color to the special person of her heart.
  It is their secret way of communication.

Sorry if someone posted the same observation.
between backreadind and the 2 threads I lost some posts.

Welcome to New Home, Minshinners and meself.. :D >:D<
ShinHye dress is awesome.. Elegant and mature.. ;;) ;;) Does she gonna sneaking to Minhoshi concert?? *deluluOn.. It's weekEnd, cingus it's "DeluluModeOn" time.. :D 

Ahhh the rings! On his right hand!!! The exact same fingers as uri 57 from yesterday!!
Evidence:

BqJGDIrCYAEV--r.jpg

BqD1phgCIAA1vCj.jpg

Actually, even their sunglasses look similar.
Okay 58 we all know you've been keeping tabs on 57's airport fashion. Or perhaps your stylists are dating. :))
Gawd I love our couple so much! :x
Edit to add: Apparently wearing a ring on your right ring finger means that you're in deeply in love and middle finger means that you've someone you fancy. Got it from some Chinese site here, not sure how credible it is. But we all know uri 57 loves wearing rings so read it with a large pinch of salt!

Guest rackyvirgo

Congratulations Minshinners. Welcome to our 2nd thread, i'm very happy to keep sailing with you...

Ooooo Minho looks so handsome in his airport photos! Shinhye also was in a good mood yesterday! Love is in the air!

Congrats to all Minshinners for the 2nd thread. I'm proud of everyone and thank you for contributing to the warm and fun atmospehere of the thread! Let's Jik Jin!