[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest TessB

Thank you Soompi Moderators for leading us to our new home and to the Royal Minshin members who made this wonderful new Minshin Thread possible, Thank you , Gamsamida, Salamat, Gracias, Xie Xie, Kob Khun Ka, Terima kasih, Karm ern, :-* ^:)^ :x

Guest lurvzme

Hi Ladies! Congratulations to the 2nd Home!! Im so glad that you guys continue supporting the two love birds. Ive been MIA for so long. But frequently checking the thread ones in a while. Im so happy that i can still see the same names from the first thread up to here. You ladies are loyal and i salute everyone of you who keep this thread alive. Im still hoping and praying for this two soul. That in time they will be together. I heart you all ladies. Its really ashamed that i cant post everyday. arghhhh because of work. Goodluck and Happy posting everyone!

Guest pattituazon

@faidaris Hahahaha I was actually thinking of posting a new chapter once the second thread arrives but y'all are so fast for me HAHAHAHAHA. It's coming soon, coming soon. Meanwhile, so much Minshin FF to devour anyway hehehehe.

Guest soclose

Wow the second thread. Congrats everyone and thanks for sharing pics, vids and news of minshin...I love reading everyone's posts. I am usually a silent lurker since I don't usually have anything to share but I do come here to read all the posts. Minshin is the first drama couple I am shipping. I just love their real life chemistry.

Let's Celebrate MinShinners! Feel so happy inside our second home.The snows are falling. Our couple is celebrating with us.Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye/ MinShin: CONGRATULATIONS MINSHINNERS FOR THIS SECOND THREAD. WE LOVE YOU ALL!vlcsnap-2013-12-13-04h52m23s169.jpg
Minho is saying something.large.jpg
MinShinners: How bout us ShinHye?we need food too.

ShinHye: Oppa, Shall we order a pizza?

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3&

MinShinners: Oh we love that, Midnight Snack, indeed.Yahoo! We love to eat pizza,but how bout you and ur Oppa, you're going to eat on bed, right?

Hello to all my fellow Minshinners! I have been a lurker since March 2014. Now, I've decided not to miss out on the fun anymore. I want to join in the deluluing and spazzing about our fantabulous OTP and this includes the hilarious "pervy Friday". I'm so excited for this NEW home. I am pretty sure this will be a great journey for all of us. I am not a techie so I don't even know how to post pics, gifs, whatever...I don't even know how to create the signature thingy but I don't care because what is most important is to be a part of this ship. Our ship is sailing. I really believe that MinShin is for REAL and I hope and pray for a lifetime of wedded bliss....(delulu mode on I guess) Too early to tell. Let us just enjoy every moment of loving and supporting them as a couple and individually as well. MINSHIN FIGHTING.....MINSHIN JIKJIN

Guest lminho

Hello, Im newbie here  =)) please take good care of me. xD haha *kidding*
So this is our NEW HOME.
DADDY MINHO and MOMMY SHINHYE ..we're here, your BABIES !! :-hFeed us with your hints and give us lots of love, sweetness and happiness!  :x
Please take good care of your health!

--Knock ,knock ......
--Who is there?
--kiklamino
--kiklamino who?
--kiklamino MinShinner who wants to welcome all MinShinners around the world to the new house of the One and Real MinShin couple.

Happy posting everyone.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
        while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Lao Tzu

• Like 1

I'm a bit busy today so I haven't got a chance to talk about her today gown :D

Well, different from others who dislike her tonight gown, I completely adore it :x I love how perfect the lace hug her body how it fit every inch of her body, it's just soo elegant, its so classy and only some girl can wore that kind of gown with mature, sexy and youthful aura. She wore it with grace and oh boy she look expensive !! 
Oh, and her make up and hair !!! Sooo friggin gorgeous I DIEEE !!!It's perfect !! I love that she use the same make up and hair do that she had in her In Style pictorials.It's fit with her dress concept :) 
I had tiny disappointment about the color, but really ... that dress is a winner :x :x If Oppa around, he sure gonna rip that dress and throw her to bed and doing something that we shouldn't talk about in this thread, unless you're in a Kit Kat world ;;) *if you know what i mean :-\"
Oppa sure gonna be proud seeing his lady so bright and classy :) 
BqGrmgMCEAArE-L.jpg
BqG3YuuCYAA1gj_.jpg

BqGFJ7_CQAERwmt.jpg
BqGGXBFCUAADEOq.jpg
BqFys-2CAAAH2wH.jpg:largeBqFyslmCEAAJ3QC.jpg:largeBqFsrzMCEAAFQhT.jpg

CTO

Guest itybittykitty

yuliyanah said: Hello to all my fellow Minshinners! I have been a lurker since March 2014. Now, I've decided not to miss out on the fun anymore. I want to join in the deluluing and spazzing about our fantabulous OTP and this includes the hilarious "pervy Friday". I'm so excited for this NEW home. I am pretty sure this will be a great journey for all of us. I am not a techie so I don't even know how to post pics, gifs, whatever...I don't even know how to create the signature thingy but I don't care because what is most important is to be a part of this ship. Our ship is sailing. I really believe that MinShin is for REAL and I hope and pray for a lifetime of wedded bliss....(delulu mode on I guess) Too early to tell. Let us just enjoy every moment of loving and supporting them as a couple and individually as well. MINSHIN FIGHTING.....MINSHIN JIKJIN