[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

WOW!  Thanks to the  Soompi Moderators for leading us to this Second Thread and to the Royal Minshin Members who made this awesome new Minshin Thread so complete and packed with everything we need to know about MINSHIN!
Here's a video by Luck2 with a close shot of MinHot at Gimpo Airport today (1.33)...MH's always very thoughtful of his fans as he always stops and look at them and take the heartfelt gifts the fans have brought all the way for him.   So good to be able to see MH again, missed MH:

credit to Luck2
Gorgeously confident Mrs. LMH:image
credit as tagged

Guest pattituazon

minjiaa said: hello minshinners.
i'm a newbie from Malaysia. i have been silently lurking here ever since after The Heirs ended back in December 2013. this forum is seriously addicting with all talented and funny minshinners posts. for the past few months, the first thing that i would do once i wake up in the morning and before going the bed is LURKING HERE hiks. this is my first time shipping and i am so glad that i choose to ship this 300% real couple. i am a fan of Lee Min Ho. i have watched BOF, PT, CH, Faith and of course i have been watching and re-watching The Heirs for nth times already. but i never ship any of his co-stars before. with uri Shin Hye, i can see and feel the difference. i just love this two love birds.
shipping MinShin makes me experience everything for the first time. my first time shipping, my first time subscribing for FF written by our talented writers especially @pattituazon whom i admire so much, my first time spending lots of money buying the Directors Cut DVD just because i can't get enough of them. i even keep thousands of their pictures in my phone and can't stop smilling and giggling seeing these lovely love birds,

when someone keeps on playing with their rings, it is like letting someone or everyone know that the ring is important to him or her, it this a subtle way of LMH saying he is taken? 
i have also found something interesting......Most of the men make their emotions guessable through some gestures. If he was eyeing her for more than ten seconds, it sends an indirect note that the guy is interested in her. Or if the guy tilts his head sideways to respond her, it means that he is attracted towards her. Some gestures of a guy can imply sexual attraction towards a girl. This desire will be exhibited thought his eye contact and other non-verbal movements. When you feel a continuous gaze for a long time, you might be fall as a victim of his love or flirt. Also girls can feel an abnormal standing posture from a guy when he is sexually attracted like standing sideways instead of standing erect face to face.

Wow! Lots of Uri boy's airport pics. Not complaining here its just that...Why oh why is he freakinly handsome??? Uri girl is really blessed to have him. Vice versa. They do really look good together. And yes, I agree that they have the same airport stylist :x :x :x

Guest shewoonmoon

Shin Hye Update Weibo 150614
한국으로 가져올 수 없어서 아쉬웠던 정말 예뻤던 꽃들 .. [泪] 오늘 공항에 마중나와주셨던 팬 여러분께도 감사합니다. 자다 일어나서 가드분께 신발까지 벗겨지는 바람에 챙피해서 인사도 못드렸네요. 우리 조만간 다시 만나요. 안녕 상해~~~

8fe7ffd2jw1ehexyvyzwlj20dc0hswgq.jpg

shewoonmoon said: Shin Hye Update Weibo 150614
한국으로 가져올 수 없어서 아쉬웠던 정말 예뻤던 꽃들 .. [泪] 오늘 공항에 마중나와주셨던 팬 여러분께도 감사합니다. 자다 일어나서 가드분께 신발까지 벗겨지는 바람에 챙피해서 인사도 못드렸네요. 우리 조만간 다시 만나요. 안녕 상해~~~

@KymberleeD Cr to PSH Singaporeshin hye weibo
[WEIBO 15/6 @ssinz] The beautiful flowers that I can't bring back to Korea.. [sobs] Really thankful to the fans who came and welcome me at the airport. Just got awake after sleeping in the plane and I dropped my shoe, was too embarrassed and didn't get to give proper greetings to everyone. Let's meet again next time. Bye Shanghai~ 

diena11 said: @KymberleeD Cr to PSH Singaporeshin hye weibo
[WEIBO 15/6 @ssinz] The beautiful flowers that I can't bring back to Korea.. [sobs] Really thankful to the fans who came and welcome me at the airport. Just got awake after sleeping in the plane and I dropped my shoe, was too embarrassed and didn't get to give proper greetings to everyone. Let's meet again next time. Bye Shanghai~ 

Guest lminho

PARKSHINHYE:"The beautiful flowers that I can't bring back to Korea.. [sobs] Really thankful to the fans who came and welcome me at the airport. Just got awake after sleeping in the plane and I dropped my shoe, was too embarrassed and didn't get to give proper greetings to everyone. Let's meet again next time. Bye Shanghai~~~"
Trans cr: PSH_SPORE

OK. Bye Shanghai??? What does it mean? Is she going back to Korea now, or she's already in Korea?

lminho said: PARKSHINHYE:"The beautiful flowers that I can't bring back to Korea.. [sobs] Really thankful to the fans who came and welcome me at the airport. Just got awake after sleeping in the plane and I dropped my shoe, was too embarrassed and didn't get to give proper greetings to everyone. Let's meet again next time. Bye Shanghai~~~"
Trans cr: PSH_SPORE

OK. Bye Shanghai??? What does it mean? Is she going back to Korea now, or she's already in Korea?

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Preparation for Arena of You & I _ Thanksgiving Midsumer Night
As always, LMH's events still have something relates to The Heirs, and now is Midsummer Night of Kim Tan (LMH) and Cha Eun Sang (PSH)  :x 10447507_10152287483203089_57558883353708772_n.jpg

10434267_10152287483038089_8811112374826453031_n.jpg10358704_10152287482868089_6072973993524756947_n.jpg10303364_10152287482238089_8353318908462087357_n.jpg

Cre: MVN

Guest YatieM

Please leave to Beijing and not to Korea yet...u need to get on that private chartered plane with Oppa tomorrow am... [-X [-X