[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Park Shin Hye for W Korea magazine 2021 July Issue

Imagen

Imagen

[Trans]

“My mother always wanted me to be like Audrey Hepburn. She is a person who has lived her whole life by helping and giving to those in need. Although it is still lacking, I also live with a wish that I can become a person who can share my life with others rather than living solely for myself. After I went to work as a volunteer in Nepal with KFHI (Korea Food for the Hungry International) in 2009, I felt the need for doing charity more earnestly."

Growth through work activities, a healthy daily routine that takes care of yourself and happiness beyond gratitude. These will be words that can express the present Park Shin Hye.

“My goal in life is always be healthy both physically and mentally. When I constantly wind my spring and often blame myself, ‘Don’t forget that you’ve done this much. I was able to do this because it was you.' It is solely for the sake of health. From now on, I want to live cherishing not only myself, but also the person who walk by my side.”

link:   https://wkorea.com/2021/06/26/%EC

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Lee Min-ho and Y-w, dating rumors happening? S..., Park Shin-hye, and P M-y are dating rumors

•  Reporter Su-ji Han
  •  Approval 2021.08.30 20:42

It was reported that actor Lee Min-ho and Y-w , were dating, but both sides denied it.

On the 30th, the entertainment media Dispatch reported that the two had been dating for 5 months, and released a picture of them getting in the same car. 

However, Lee Min-ho's agency, MYM Entertainment, denied it, saying, "It is true that the two know each other." "The picture that appeared as if the two were together was also a meeting with acquaintances," he explained.

Park Shin-hye, who were engulfed in dating rumors, are also being re-examined.

In 2014, the rumors of a relationship between Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye, who appeared together in the SBS drama 'Those who want to wear the crown, bear the weight - the heirs', were raised in 2014, mainly by Chinese media.

However, at that time, the dating rumors were closed when it was revealed that they were written as a baseless citizen tip. Both sides immediately denied the reports, saying, "The reports in the media are not true."

Meanwhile, all other dating rumors of Lee Min-ho were reported by Dispatch.  

cr:  http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=14625632&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...