Quantcast
RoyalMinShin

[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

Hai guys...seems like I'm too late here..hehehe...btw...

CONGRATULATIONS MINSHINNER!!!!!! For minshin 2nd threads...evento I seldom post here but minshin is always my priority..love reading your post here...keep sailing this threads and spreads minshin love...MINSHIN FIGHTHING!!!!.. @minjiaa‌ most welcome here chingu..I'm from malaysia too.. :x :x <:-P <:-P <:-P

@faidaris glad to know that you are a Malaysian too. thanks for your help. i'll try to do it first.  
;)

from where planet this goddess is? OMG!get a grip rika!!! she's woman too!!! aarrgghh ~X(BqJ2301CYAAd_i5.jpg
CTO

My first delulu in our new home...
SPOT THE SIMILARITIES

tumblr_n010n4BcXs1siqvhio1_250.gif warm+pack+2.gif 

Our BB Boy can't help smelling our sweet BB Girl!!

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING DADDY XDAhhh..is that your Iphone? with a BLACK CASE? :D
BqJ6ROmIYAADcQ3.jpg:large

@faidaris chingu. i successfully posted my first picture post here a while ago. kyaaaa am so happy. thank you for your help  :x :x
@rikasnail i haven't tried to post using my mobile and the spoiler tag yet. will try to do so in a while. btw, really appreciate your reply. it helps a lot. successfully post a picture a while ago yayy   :))

10473056_4427015729611_6977269908087713254_n.jpg

those eyes *melting

minjiaa said: @faidaris chingu. i successfully posted my first picture post here a while ago. kyaaaa am so happy. thank you for your help  :x :x
@rikasnail i haven't tried to post using my mobile and the spoiler tag yet. will try to do so in a while. btw, really appreciate your reply. it helps a lot. successfully post a picture a while ago yayy   :))

10473056_4427015729611_6977269908087713254_n.jpg

those eyes *melting

Sometimes I do love Chinese fans...I understand it is not right intruding other people's privacy...But I do feel super happy that LMH is busy texting on his phone again....Probably definitely texting PSH....he he he...
:x

Hi chingus, so good to be in a new chapter of MinShin love.

see chingu @KymberleeD‌'s gif of Photoshop minshin on pg 9. My heart beat so fast, is that the same ring on lmh's left hand third finger & psh's left hand ring finger??? Looks like wedding bands.

My bb darling saw me zooming in on minshin rings, I was in the passenger seat & bb was seated behind me, he asked me: mama, they married alredi? Why are they wearing wedding rings?

I'm so happy to hear my bb darling say that. bbs are the sharpest observers :x