[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest vovow31

welcome to our new thread!!! yeaaay!!! i hope this thread would always be livingly, fun, addictive and more. than hope uri minshin give us more hints! i never ship any couple this hard until i found minshin. well, we ship bcs there are must be some reason rite? impossible if we dont have a fact. there're sooo manu facts bout them being in love. sooo my minshin family, go forward jik jin! keep sailing :x <:-P =D> :-* :> =))

Guest marijae143

WOW! DAEBAK! I JUST LEFT FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS AND WE ARE ALREADY ON PAGE 5 !!! WELCOME MY FELLOW MINSHINNERS TO OUR NEW HOME! YOU GUYS ARE ALL WONDERFUL. TO THE MODERATORS THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK IN GIVING US THIS NEW HOME AND TO ALL MINSHINNERS JIKJIN!!!

Guest naughtyminshin

Welcome to our new thread! I can't believe that we finished the 1st thread less than a year! Is it the new record of all Soompi's Thread History? I'm curious. :-/ Let's keep spazzing together until we see MinShin settle and have many cute babies. :x Here is some more Minho's pics from Suphier to share. I can say, I don't like their Marketing Strategy at all. They made fun with our shipper's heart too much! wiaxd0.jpg

2a4wiu0.jpg35akld1.jpg[\spoiler]

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,and our second home is here...toggsss togggssss togssss.. party partyyyyyyy ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CONGRATULATIONS, MINSHIN SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D>
cheers for more awesomeness to come!!!! xoxo .. :x :x :x

wooww.. second thread already.. You chingus are plane jet fast! Daebak! I'm sorry i can't be there all the time when it all happen, just be able to catch up here and there once in a while, because of my busy schedules lately.. But, being here with all of you guys, always felt like my own home sweet home to me..  So, CONGRATULATION AND JIK JIN! See you around chingus..@IsabelinaD and @MMEDH, awesome gif as always! love u guys! 

Wow, I can' believe in the past 8 months we can reach 2000 ps and have moved to 2nd thread. First time I post in Soompi was in Minshin thread never was in others. Back then, I was thinking we could reach 3000 in 12 months, but it couldn't be because Soompi rules. I hope we can reach p 1000 soon in the next 4 months.. Minshin Fighting!

Guest jonangee

Minshin Sisters IM HOME!!!

I dont mind the dress. It seductively fit her curves well. Emphasizing her twin peaks even more. And take note her make up is quite noticeably bold and beautiful just like a temptress with those bloddy red lips. A woman tranformation indeed.

I can imagine her tearing off the lace cover upon reaching home while saying "Oppa, Im home!"

Guest feliciawst

hi all! wow, we sure do move fast, like someone mentioned earlier, in only 8 months, we've passed 2000 pages. minshinners, you're the best!! in celebration of us opening the second thread, i made this gif of Shin Hye from her yogiyo cf where she says oppa...can't help but think of her calling min ho that in the sexy kind of way..hahah >.< 
al82YfB.gif

Guest SabrinaD

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"I think we should all support Shinhye. 
no matter what she wore, if she feels comfortable using it, it's okay right? she is happy, that's what matters.no matter what she wears, she is always a goddess.BqGGVS2CEAAQrZD.jpg:large

abrinaD said: Hi Everyone :)I just want to introduce myself
I'm from Brazil, and I realized that everyone here is very distant countries of my.
I still remember like it was yesterday, when I went the first time in the other minshin thread.
we were so small but so united like a family.I had the courage to make an account and talk to my family Minshin.because we are like a family right?
we believe in Minho and Shinhye, haters can say what they want we will don't stop , right ?my english is not so good , but I'm soo happy to talking with you guys.
I want see Shinhye and Minho one day here in Brazil.                                                                                                                                                        Thank you so much, I love you guys.I think that I'm the maknae here,because I'm 15 years old :)please take care of me ^^

Congratulations To All That Believe In MinShin Like Me.

For my very first post on the second thread, i decided to start off with a post on the very reason why I love Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye individually, and as MinShin.

Thank you @jennifersantos for bringing back the great memories during the V day project. I will never forget the times we went through.

Thank you @royalminshin, @mi7chimes, @la dadaista, @giselle_tw, @ravairie etc for bringing us the beautiful second thread.

Together as Minshinners, we will ship with love and love both of them individually even more.

(This is part of my humble contribution to the Vday project)

Minshin2ndthreadfirstpostpic1_zps8f48658

Minshin2ndthreadfirstpostpic2_zps3615d72

Minshin2ndthreadfirstpostpic3_zps052ca05

Minshin2ndthreadfirstpostpic4_zps98b09ac

Minshin2ndthreadfirstpostpic5_zps068d86f

Cr to owners of all pictures 

The Minshin Stories continue on the second thread. Despite all the negativity, we choose Love.

Love Prevails All.

Whatever the destination is, at least we know we walked a Good path.

(a brand new start for me, a new avatar, a new siggy :D)

Guest SabrinaD

NoeL said: abrinaD said: Hi Everyone :)I just want to introduce myse distant countries of my.I still remember like it was yesterday, when I went the first time in the other minshin thread.
we were so small but so united like a family.I had the courage to make an account and talk to my family Minshin.because we are like a family right?
we believe in Minho and Shinhye, haters can say what they want we will don't stop , right ?my english is not so good , but I'm soo happy to talking with you guys.
I want see Shinhye and Minho one day here in Brazil.                                                                                                                                                        Thank you so much, I love you guys.I think that I'm the maknae here,because I'm 15 years old :)please take care of me ^^

abrinaD said:Hi Everyone I just want to introduce myself
I'm from Brazil, and I realized that everyone here is very distant countries of my.
I still remember like it was yesterday, when I went the first time in the other minshin thread.
I want see Shinhye and Minho one day here in Brazil.                                                                                                                                                        Thank you so much, I love you guys.I think that I'm the maknae here,because I'm 15 years old please take care of me ^^

I'm also from Brazil! some of my biggest dreams is to see them here too my friend.

Guest SabrinaD

TatiL said: abrinaD disse:Oi a todos Eu só quero me apresentar
Eu sou do Brasil, e eu percebi que todo mundo aqui é países muito distantes da minha. 
Eu ainda me lembro como se fosse ontem, quando fui pela primeira vez em outro segmento Minshin. 
estávamos tão pequeno, mas tão unidos como um family.I teve a coragem de fazer uma conta e falar com a minha família Minshin.porque nós somos como um direito da família? 
acreditamos no Minho e Shinhye, aborrecedores podem dizer o que quiserem, vamos não pare, certo?o meu Inglês não é tão bom, mas estou soo feliz em falar com vocês.
Eu quero ver Shinhye e Minho um dia aqui no Brasil. Muito obrigada, eu amo vocês.Eu acho que eu sou o maknae aqui, porque eu tenho 15 anos por favor, cuide de mim ^ ^

Parabéns a todos os que acreditam na Minshin como eu. I'm also from Brazil! some of my biggest dreams is to see them here too my friend.