[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@pixie0622!!! Chingu!!! Annyeong!! Been lurking too much in your little MH paradise out there. Hekhek.. Loving it there too! OMAGAD. ADDICTING I MUST SAY!!! Nice to see you here dear! >:D<

MH WAY TOO HOT RIGHT NOW!!! To think its already the BER months... jeez.
Grabbing this from your post there dear:

6b520d15gw1ektawsr6ydj21ko2mab29.jpg

HOW I WISH IT WAS MY FACE INSTEAD OF THAT MIC NEAR HIS CHEST. I would snuggle with him like forever. Huhu my undies again on fire =P~

Guest LaDadaista

...Shinhye's Twitter Update...ibqzLUzSDMWg7C.jpg
오늘 피노키오 첫 촬영 했습니다! 비록 짧은씬이었지만 두근두근 떨리는 마음을 감출수가 없네요. 최인하를 만나 얼마나 행복한지 모릅니다. 열심히 할테니 지켜봐주세요^^

Google Translator:Today was the first shot of Pinocchio! Although the scene was short, I can not hide the trembling heart palpitations. I do not know how happy not meet the minimum cut. Please watch'll do the hard work ^^

Bing Translator:Today was the first filming Pinocchio! Although it was a short scene with trembling heart palpitations gamchulsu. I don't know how much happy to cut Choi. I'll give it a hard to do stay tuned ^^

ib0jIa70WYIwJT.png

Source: 

오늘 피노키오 첫 촬영 했습니다! 비록 짧은씬이었지만 두근두근 떨리는 마음을 감출수가 없네요. 최인하를 만나 얼마나 행복한지 모릅니다. 열심히 할테니 지켜봐주세요^^ pic.twitter.com/iyqcGTEhJP

— 박신혜 (@ssinz)

September 30, 2014

@MadethV‌ Maddie dear, are you really asking me that question?!
i'd love the MOUNTAIN VIEW. >:) >:) nyahahaha

And baby girl says let's watch out for here...
Ehem, the BB volunteered already to keep an eye on you...

He said he'll do it...... FOREVER. awwiiiooowww.
:x :x :x
Awww. Here I am again feeling all the love. :D
Oopsie. MINSHIN OVERDOSED AGAIN.

Uhm, btw, @sin2sa‌.. YOU BAD GIRL. I think, I remember seeing your post in here saying you'll update TGND FF last Sunday. Honey trust me, I've been refreshing AFF since forever after you said those words. Don't break my heart please?! Haha but we miss you there!!! :x

Here we go again mountain view I think everybody loves to see it to, include me :D:D , so minhoshin you we have to share it.......with all of us.... ;);) ....prevy mind can help it... >:) >:) oh God save my soul...... [-O< [-O<

Guest LaDadaista

Perhaps, TWOSOME is another MinShinner? :DIsn't it cute for TWOSOME to edit and update their Weibo with this MinShin cartoon originally drawn by C-MinShinner?768e8161jw1ekufntbueaj20jg0rs421.jpg

Chinese wording on the MinShin cartoon above translated by our dear @Mosquito omma:
Even if we only had a fleeting encounter...And our chemistry was momentary...In that moment, that is eternity to me...

"夫妻相" on Eun Sang's head means matchy couple / husband & wife look...
Awwww...How cute!!!:x :x :x

Source: http://weibo.com/twosomecoffee

yes ,sin2sa is reallyyyyyyyy a teasing girl.she said she update on sunday but i found nothing.let wait minshinner i'll catch her.if she reach our minshinners thread =)) =)) be careful sin2sa nim.hehe.i miss our babys so much.october 9 is aofficial heirs release date.miss u so much our pinguins..

Guest meridian

:x Our beloved MinShin :x

Handsome Minho <3

ibeimzNWwAqg9d.jpg

Beautiful Shinhye <3

iAhNzRHR2Ljtf.jpg

#me

You know I have so low resistance to our MinShin hotness and cuteness overload =))

For MH pics, most of the pics I took are blurred :)) I just couldn't concentrate :)) And because the venue is so crowded and he's far from me so really couldn't take good photos. And those d**n light background behind him made it worse lol the photos are all in weird colour (- -")

For SH pics, I tried to compensate failure in taking MH pics by taking SH pics so I took hundreds of her pics in press con (she's super cute and I'll try to post as many photos as I can) BUT when she waved/smiled to us, I couldn't take any photo lol I forgot to take as I waved back or was mesmerized by her sweet smile :))

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-align: start; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"                                 Lee Min Ho's secret to a more masculine look: no lotion!lee1_1.jpg

At a recent event in Singapore,  Lee Min Ho revealed that he stopped wearing lotion for six months in order to give himself a more masculine look for his upcoming movie Gangnam Blues. Even though he could feel his face was deteriorating, he felt that he looked too pretty to properly play his rugged character.

LMH_Compare.png50.5kShare on Facebook

In this new role, Lee Min Ho hopes to showcase another side to his acting abilities. His character in Gangnam Blues will be very different from the boyish Kim Tan in Heirs.

At the Singapore event, Lee Min Ho shared the following:

“I moved on to Gangnam Blues from Heirs, and I think I looked a little too well-maintained for the role. For the next six months, I didn’t put on any lotion so that I would look a little more manly to play my character.”

Do you notice any difference in these recent photos? Looking good, Lee Min Ho!

Compare_2.png

Lee4.jpg50.5kShare on Facebook

What happens when six young strangers move into a mysterious boarding house? Watch Boarding House No. 24 to find out
LMH_6_1.jpg50.5kShare on Facebooklee3_3.jpg50.5kShare on Facebook

Are you excited to see this more masculine look from Lee Min Ho? Can you believe he didn't use lotion on his handsome face for six months? You'll be able to see more of his new look whenGangnam Blues comes out later this year!

credit o the owner dramafever1410492740.gif

kilumar

said: yes ,sin2sa is reallyyyyyyyy a teasing girl.she said she update on sunday but i found nothing.let wait minshinner i'll catch her.if she reach our minshinners thread =)) =)) be careful sin2sa nim.hehe.i miss our babys so much.october 9 is aofficial heirs release date.miss u so much our pinguins..