[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Mamonde] 마몽드 Age control - 박신혜 Park Shin Hye

credit @PSH-Suporters
BythvZxCAAAJIgL.jpg

Bythu66CUAE05P2.jpg

PARKSHINHYE IN MAMONDE CF

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Spoiler:imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

credit to the owner mamondeimage

[iNTERVIEW] ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ Special Taiwan Interview~
-
Q: Of all dramas, which male lead's personality does Park Shin Hye like most?

Lulu: Because there are too many dramas, so on this board, there's a different character for each male lead, wanna ask Park Shin Hye which type of guys do you like?

PSH: Actually for every character in each drama, they all had their own uniqueness & are all very charismatic, hence to choose one, (I) feel it's very difficult

Lulu: For example like Jang Geun Suk..this is more domineering..then Jung Yong Hwa is more towards warm type..warm guy..and Lee Minho is the type who loves you in regardless of everything~ Just an example these few types of characteristic of guys..these 3 types..

Huai Qiu: A rough description of type.. It seems to be difficult to choose..if for me, I would feel it's tough to make a choice too...

Lulu: What are you doing?

Huai Qiu: yeah...can't I choose for her?!

PSH: I much prefer guys who are gracious & amiable yet manly type~

Lulu: Hmm...gracious & amiable yet manly?! Jung Yong Hwa?

Huai Qiu: Jung Yong Hwa ssi?

Lulu: (Jung Yong Hwa) He's gracious & amiable~

PSH: In between Hwang Tae Kyung & Kim Tan~

Lulu: Mixed?! Because felt that he (Hwang Tae Kyun) is a bit bad..when I saw Hwang Tae Kyun & Kim Woo Bin bullying Park Shin Hye, I always felt extremely angry

PSH: Really?!

Huai Qiu: So you like guys who are a bit bad?

PSH: Bad guys though (they are) bad, but him being bad is all because of me too, thinking of me..hence actually it's not that detestable

~ Huai Qiu serenade a confession song to Park Shin Hye "You are my Angel~"

~ Shin Hye wishes to work with Jay Chou if there's chance..it doesn't matter tat Jay is getting married as it won't affect work

~ Park Shin Hye likes guys who will take initiative to do household chores too..

~ Park Shin Hye likes eating all kinds of fruits...but if really would to choose from table..she chose Grapefruit ^^

~ Huai Qiu gets flustered when Shin Hye looked at him & said "你是我的心肝宝 (You're my precious darling)" ^^

~ When asked if Huai Qiu looked very different from Lee Minho..Shin Hye said she felt Huai Qiu looks more like Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE when she first saw him as both have single eyelids & have very kind eyes expression~ ^^

~ Park Shin Hye gifted both hosts a fan each..citing that it will be useful since Taiwan is hot now~

~'The 2 hosts..Huai Qiu & Lulu getting real excited to meet their goddess..Park Shin Hye~ ^^

[video : http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrnbatt0.html?src=sharemodclk131212]
<Rough translation by : Wintercherub>

Spoiler:imageimage

credit to the ownerimage

“There is emotion in the hug, and there is respect and a form of love. Emotion that comes from honesty, respect that comes from challenge, and the form of love that exists between people whose minds have touched, whose hearts have touched, whose souls have touched. Our minds touched. Our hearts touched. Our souls touched."
image  =D>micky15.gif  

Snippet of Shin Special Taiwan Interview:

Shin likes guys who will take initiative to do household chores too....

Min from his recent CFs doing some household chores....... The Domesticated Minho - ssi.......

2943550355_ff042882_IMG_20140811_151533-1-1.jpg

web_3731875663_f988ddc1.jpg

pictures uploaded from PHSIC and credit as tagged

Is the domesticated Min the kind of guy that Shin is referring to??? hhmmmm ............  :-/ ;) :-/ ......... Your guess is as good as mine.... :D;):P

5z7_2014-09-26.gif I think we don't need to proved, if they are an couple................Just believe...........,in what you'r believe, one day it can come true ...... So have faith, support and prayers for them. Because for me they are real.......real........real....... Have a great day  to all minshinners >:D< >:D<

Style Icon Award 2014 : Vote for Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye

at http://mwave.interest.me/SIA/2014/poll

2014 was a year of extraordinary people & creativity - Who are the 10 Style Icons who have inspired your life?

- You may vote once per day, and you must select 10 different people at once in order to vote.

Voting Period : 2014.9.30 ~ 2014.10.20 14:00 KST | SIA Awards Show : 2014.10.28 19:00 KST

ibo9lmllj9osE.jpg

Park Shin Hye - "The Natural Born Heir of Beauty"

Lee Min Ho -"God of Korea Wave who become an Heir to the throne of Asia"

Login using your facebook and twitter account to vote for MinShin. :x

Go Go Go Vote Vote Vote and Campaign for MinShin, We need to bring them atleast in top 5 list. Fighting!