[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest MáriaP

By8ogj5CQAAxfNC.jpgsource:Twitter“because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person. no matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment.”    
[-(

@shewoonmoon .... the pix you just posted with Uri Min wearing a fedora hat, it reminds me of Uri Shin when she was doing her flower arrangement and she wears almost the same hat because she said she was not able to fix her hair.... Maybe it the same reason too for Uri Min, his hair was not fixed so the fedora hat :-/ ;) .... maybe I can also add, Uri Min also just came from flower arrangement, so the hat..... :D:)) >:) =))

I like this picture a lot..... I like that both of Min and Shin other hands are hidden.... you do not know where it is and the bouquet of flower that Shin is holding is adding to the guessing game of 'WHERE ARE THOSE TWO HANDS OF MIN AND SHIN"..... well, chingus.... your guess is as good as mind..

:D:D:)) =)) >:)

By8u9tECEAELJZY.jpg

cr as tagged.

Guest LadyNess

Credit to the owner... I love this video.... I miss his voice so much.... Good day everyone can't wait to watch Minho concert I hope someone upload video right away in YT.... :x

just finish reading
i want said thank u so much to @meridian, @LaDadaista, @mosquito, Giselle_tw, @ravairie
and all minshiners who i cant said one by one ... for sharing amazing about our couple...
u all is the best ..

^:)^ :-bd ;)

Chingus, I figured out something!! This part is from MINSHIN thread N. 1, it was from uri chingu @byul2014  

This is the link of the post...click here
LMH: From the sky, the snow was falling to congratulate us and (this part I can't 100% say what he said.  I've listened to it so many times but its not very clear. In some ways, it sounds like "like kids, we ran all the way here."  But I can't say for sure 100%.  Sorry chingu, I know you wanted to know what he said that made PSH make that face.  

So really to combine everything, he said:  "Yes, we just filmed the ending scene of the drama and from the sky, the snow was falling to congratulate us and then (this part I can't make out!).   Sorry!!  

Do you want to know what did he say exactly???this...10646698_818489691536762_706637215039131

"When the drama was over, the snow was falling and I thougt that 'The snow is celebrating our end'. Shin Hye cried a lot".

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! ♥♥ps: Hear all the screams in the room when he mentioned that...aww!! And his expression after that, it's priceless!...so shy and he couldn't stop swinging kekekeand her reaction is so cute too ♥♥This lovely couple never stop to amaze me...ever!