[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

@meridian, is there a video when Park Shin Hye said that," Yes, Lee Min ho is handsome?" Also her reaction when the emcee said that if he was as handsome as LMH, he would woo her too. Thanks for sharing with us all your experiences with them. I love Minshin!

PSH: " OMG they found out our secret and it's because of you. You mess up everything
LMH: oooohhh why you always hit me 

(just for joking) 

TanSang5_zpsb6f67051.gif
:D:D........

Hi, all lovely chingus. Have a good new week.

First,  Thank dear @meridian for sharing your FA  (about met baby girl & baby boy)

Your FA helped me understand why I love BB more each day. Your feelings is in every word that you wrote. Let’s me hug you, sincerely.

About BG, she is so beautiful inside and outside. I want to hug her one time if I can, coz your description made ​​me incredibly eager >:) >:) >:)

“SH is skinny already in person. She’s not photogenic I need to say. Her real size is tiny! My height is as same as her but she looks a lot tinier than me (I can tell as I went hi-touch with her). And her skin is soooo beautiful — very clear and fair and glowing. And her face is small. She’s not chubby at all. If someone said that she need to lose her weight, I suggest you to meet her in person and you’ll change your mind. Her body is in good shape already and I bet that her body is the body that men will love! She’s not too skinny and not too chubby. I don’t know how to call in English properly but in Thai is something like “huggable” …. the body that I want to hug and cuddle! And I’m a straight woman but I still think her body is perfect for hugging, if you know what I mean  And if I were MH, I’ll definitely hug and cuddle her all day without being bored – Meridian’s FA”

@MMEDH I watched video LMH & PSH at Incheon airport back from US with a deeper emotion after realizing this is the first time have airport photo of baby boy with co-stars actress.

They are together naturally as breathing. What attracts me is Shin Hye holding a book in her hand. It made me think of her answers to questionsQns: Cried recently due to what issue? in the interview at Taiwan.

BymNEt0CEAATDT-_zps2268cb0c.jpg

PSH: Because of friend. Recently when I ended my US vacation, read a book on the flight back. In the end, I found a letter written by my friend slotted inside the book, cried on the plane after reading it.

Modern life is increasingly more, and sending paper letters / handwritten letter between friends seem uncommon. But among those who love each other, there is still a way to show emotion when not speak.

You understand what I mean, don’t U?

DELULUSION MODE ON AND CAN'T OFF: THAT IS BB’S LETTER :D :D :D 

MINSHIN IS LUV  MINSHINERS JIK JIN.

Showbiz Korea Update..
[sTAR CHRONICLE] Hello, Showbiz Korea viewers!

This week's guest is shinning actress Park Shin-hye.
Despite her young age, Park Shin-hye shows a strong presence in every production she stars in! Her major production was "You're Beautiful" with Jang Geun-seok & "The Heirs" with Lee Min-ho!

On tomorrow's show, we're going to analyze her path in the entertainment world now on Star Chronicle.
jQcKmlj.jpg

I want to correct the Showbiz Korea..She is not a shinning actress anymore, She is a Hallyu Queen :x
Source: https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/716879415052958/?type=1&theater

@pursally ur post bring me back those sweet moments of our couple. and suddenly i miss watching them together like at that pict, or on the event together  :(
could someone please help me the link of sbs awards 2013 moments of them (engsub), original video i mean, but only their parts. i miss seeing them gazzing each other, laughing, and giggling to each other. ah..sorry for my bad english.. but im sure u r understand what i mean, right?
:P help me please.....
:-*

@angelyn58‌ SBS AWARD 2013 MISNHIN CUT CR.MISNHIN SOOMPI http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ufflv_sbs-award-2013-misnhin-cut-cr-misnhin-soompi_lifestyle :bz :x :x

PSH: Because of friend. Recently when I ended my US vacation, read a book on the flight back. In the end, I found a letter written by my friend slotted inside the book, cried on the plane after reading it.

Anneyong chingus

Here shinhye forget to add boy near friend :x ...but we know you cried because of your boy friend.

bm-oct-event_zpscfd2a75a.jpgBruno Magli discount event on Oct. 3-5-2014. Only the frist 100 fans in line will be available to meet PSH and get an autograph , the fan singing event will take place on Oct.4. 2 p.m an hour. Lucky fans who can meet her

Dada!!!! OMAGAD. That 26 seconds took my breath away.
God, why is this man sooooo... ugh PERFECT!!! SH-yah, you lucky girl!!!!

Now I am looking forward to more hints about them in BB's upcoming tour!!! Gotta go train my spy skills again!!
PS Ahjummas better be watchful of uri BB's wardrobe!! Heok, I feel we can see them mountains again SOON. =)) =)) >:)

"Pinocchio", will it succeed?

photo494216.jpg

Another drama based on the media has yet to come.

Media-based dramas aren't a preferable kind since their track record hasn't been a successful one.

MBC "Spotlight" in 2008 was a professional drama based on broadcast station reporters and the question, "What is the true journalism this generation wants?" This drama starred Son Ye-jinJi Jin-heeJin Goo and other top stars although it didn't succeed. Even the movie "Moby Richard Simmons" starringHwang Jeong-min and Kim Min-hee didn't go very far.

Naturally, no other dramas and movies dealt with media anymore, but two dramas and a movie based on that subject, are being released at the end of the year.

"Healer" is the story of media reporters, Ji Chang-wookPark Min-yeong and Yoo Ji-tae, who dig the truth of a past and the present. It's written by Song Ji-na and takes a closer look into the lives of news reporters.

SBS drama "Pinocchio" is collaboration between writer Park Hye-ryeon and producer Jo Soo-won. It's the success story of social junior reporters in their 20s, starring Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-seok. It seems to be much more youthful than "Healer" but it's something writer Park Hye-ryeon has been working on for more than a year.

There has been movement in the movie industry too. "Journalist" is currently in casting and aiming for release early next year.

Professor Lee Ho-gyu, a cultural analyst says, "Media have always evaluated our work as lacking, but this time it's going to be different with an excellent cast and excellent writers".

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

no doubt about it? if the main character is the beautiful parkshinhye with a handsomeman leadingman leejongsuk plus the good writer and director with another bonus the good cast. it will really become a huge success to the cast of pinocchio. i congratulate them in advanced even if they still in shooting time.

credit to the owner