[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Yes, I think you did sink the ship, hahaha...well I know that him and UEE had a relationship before, KNet said that, and they have keen eyes. About SEK, yeah, she is too young, and she looks like JW's younger sister sometimes (eventough age is just number for me) but again, whoever is that, if he is happy then I am happy, 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you hindered by Orabulge? I know people tend to get stuck there but you should really move on. 

NO! Never! Omo, how COULD you, @mrdimples?!

Actually, I am spazzing over the loss of my daily dose of orabuldge...

Oh beautiful orabulge, how I miss youuu...

Guest shenziy

mrdimples said: chatieee said:

About no-kiss guys!

Look at the bottom photo on the left  

It looks like he is "unhairing" her face... It's the most stupid word I could possibly think of. But it is not important right now - it looks like an attempt to something. Doesn't it?

Why would he "unhair" her face just for the hug?

:-?

I think Eun Kyungie had her first drama kiss with Joo Won.

Guest orabaaaang

From the beginning, I have been hoping that Joo Won would date. I am the sort of fan who would be happy if he dates and get married. But his schedule since debuting has been nothing short of crazy. Still, if he met the right person, I am sure schedule would not deter. It might break a relationship though. This is why most of them find it hard to sustain one even though they can get started. Another one would be the lack of privacy. On the latter, Joo Won said previously he would not made his relationship known. He said it would be unfair to the girlfriend if they were to break up because in Korea or Korea media, the women are the ones who usually get the short end of the stick when a relationship breaks down. I am not sure why he said that, perhaps it's their culture there or something. He also said he prefer a girl who is not in showbiz. Eh.....did I sink a ship? 

Jokes aside, I think SEK is kind of young for Joo Won. I often forget how young she is because she does seem mature even though I see her antics BTS. Her mom chaperones her and rightly so, the entertainment industry is quite a scary place. If I really want to speculate, my guess is that SEK did not want a kiss and since they didn't have to do any fanservice for the show, they scrapped the idea. 

Thanks for sinking my ship chinguya :(( :(( hahahaha altough in real life they dont have any kind of relationship. But let my delulu mind do anything its want :D:D

Guest orabaaaang

All right...these gifs wont help us anyway...but still help us in reviving the YJ effects. Gosh...I always consider him more attractive than Kim Soo Hyun. Don't  know why....

Im with you chinguya >< i never found any other actor as attractive as him. Even hallyu actor like lee minho and kim soohyun never make me feel this crazy [-X

Ohhhh....let Orabang make you a nice waffle...

10848008_798428546891317_837235075197161

the process.....
creaming_zpsfclx6tnn.gif

Behind Behind the Scene

Baeksang_zps7l3me0qp.gif

eh......did this help to clear your writer's block??? No??? 

Then squeeze harder...
cream_zpsqnmv5ytt.gif

reward is waiting for you
lick_zpsfmmbkrla.gif

I've learned never to drink tea when I read your comments, @mrdimples.

At "squeeze" I choked on my tea and my poor computer is bathed in tea...

Darn you, @mrdimples!

It kinda upsets me that this drama was so underrated and hated so much just bc of the first twp episodes. Now that the drama is over and im starting to reflect on it, this drama was so well done not only character development wise and cinematography wise that it sucks that it wasn't loved as much as it should have been. The actors were great, the music was beautiful and the episodes just got better and better each time. Not only that but the relationship between NI and YJ, although she was kinda goofy in the beginning, was well idk to me it felt a little more realistic than other drama couples out there, no? they progressed from friends to lovers in a what seemed like normal timing. They met in the summer and by the time the end of fall rolled around, they (well i guess yoo jin more) realized their feelings and then were in a relationship. ANother thing is the other characters that went from not that great performers that ween't very confident, to great musicians that could easily enter a competition and win 1st place. I just wish people gave this drama more of a chance bc theyd see how good it actually was and how different it was from other out there. Nae il was no candy girl following around the guy, but rather she had yoo jin wrapped around her finger and she literally had him chasing her around vienna and following her. It's great seeing that and i wish/HOPE we get a special or something. 

Re-watching TC from ep 1 because I am on a gif mission :D
Actually I can't even find fault with the first episode. I enjoyed it right from the start. There were many things that struck me now that I have completed the drama. It shows that the writers more or less stuck to their vision save for some changes for example - Naeil's outward behavior and the cutting of kiss scenes. 
I%20will%20follow%20u%20ep%201_zpshxhamg

I notice that NI develops a habit which we usually do when our mums nag us around, singing and mumbling to incoherent songs...and moreover "wata..wata"....i keep rewinding in my head when YJ sighed " aiyooo" ....sorry for the repetition remarks, it's just that their voices are so adorable.

Guest adikkeluangman

Tonight is the last episode on KBS World. I'm so not ready for this. 
On Lesson 15, when YJ crying. I wonder if he use tear-drop to make the tears since camera only focus on one side of his profile. But then, when I said the tears on his right side, he is really cried. I hope there will be an interview and question on that scene.
Shim Eun Kyung is great in that scene. From normal face, to almost tears and crying with YooJin.

Guest chatieee

Even though I love Joo Won and Eun Kyung together, I think they have just dongsaeng - oppa relationship. I mean Korean guys seems to really like young girls or girls acting like a young girls, so seven years is really not a big deal. But Joo Won... I don't know... He seems to like to act cute. I wouldn't be suprised if he will end up marrying some noona in fact. 
I don't really ship them, but there is a higher chance for Eun Kyungie and Bogummy having something... 

adikkeluangman said: Tonight is the last episode on KBS World. I'm so not ready for this. 
On Lesson 15, when YJ crying. I wonder if he use tear-drop to make the tears since camera only focus on one side of his profile. But then, when I said the tears on his right side, he is really cried. I hope there will be an interview and question on that scene.
Shim Eun Kyung is great in that scene. From normal face, to almost tears and crying with YooJin.

I first got to watch Good Doctor recently and that made me pick up Tomorrow's Cantabile over a week ago. Have to say it was pretty good! Everyone's part was fantastic and I was wishing for everyone to have a happy ending. The no-kiss phenomenon is soooo painful after all Naeil went through just to be in Orabang's life lol! Funny how Korean dramas make you SO GRATEFUL for even ONE kiss, back hug or laced fingers between the lead couple. This is what I call good storytelling and Korean dramas have it down to a TEE.

Archived