[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orabaaaang

school is over, no drama i can watch, still suffer from CT syndrom, watch it for third time and giggling like a stupid one over YJ n NI scenes and aaahhhhing over YH's smiles....any suggestion for a new drama?

It seems all of us here stil suffer from this drama T.T n

Guest orabaaaang

school is over, no drama i can watch, still suffer from CT syndrom, watch it for third time and giggling like a stupid one over YJ n NI scenes and aaahhhhing over YH's smiles....any suggestion for a new drama?

Oh sorry i pressed the 'post comment' T.T

Know i watch this drama for 4th time *this drama is crazy se

Guest adikkeluangman

Father and son combo, Baek Yoon Sik and Baek Seo Bin. Did they have a scene together? Yeah, they're related in real life. I think Seo Bin is the youngest in the family.10153807_735725616521587_1304087515530351780869_735730516521097_3418662229699822

I am doing my papers but always stumble on CT's folder, open it and watch it just to catch some glimpses on them, a sweet procrastination at its best I shall say, anyway @orabaaaang..it's fine. I did it once anyway...

@InggridI that's what we call still can't move on chingu-ah :'( :(( 4 me I think more of those many cut scenes bcause of bad rating. That's why still I keep going here n hope 4 the good news like maybe kbs will give us more vid of making, bts or cut scenes.

Btw,Is it only us here? this place is more quiet now as the drama has ended :'( :(( chingus where are u???

So beautiful uri Naeil ;) :x It looks like I see uri Naeil after win a piano competition n got spotlight from mass media :):D

@yunra89 I think SEK uses hair extension in this event. Maybe she is shooting her new movie right now, so she changes her hairstyle???

Shim eunkyung went to China few days ago, she attended Chinese version miss granny press con, I think she hasn't start shooting her new movie

Guest dimplelover

@dimplelover why you mark me 'Off Topic' for this post... :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

aiyo,sorry. I should mark insightful instead of off-topic, mistake, Sorry...can undo or not?

aiyo,sorry. I should mark insightful instead of off-topic, mistake, Sorry...can undo or not?

@dimplelover u can undo it chingu ah. just click 'off topic' again (because u click that on that post) then change it by clicking 'awesome', etc.

Glad there's still chingus here. do u ever know is that PERHAPS another making or bts of TC except the others that post here???

Guest adikkeluangman

The only BTS videos that we don't see at all are the one that aired on Korean IPTV. I guess Korean fans don't upload anywhere.
I like how they wear same color outfit although this one was filming earlier. But why the couple ring don't have same design for male and female.
"Just a ring won’t do it. I need a victory kiss to win"tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo1_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo2_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo3_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo4_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo5_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo6_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo7_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo8_250.gif
joowons

Guest monza.123

i miss all of you, guys!
just realize that they released part 4 of the classical album http://music.daum.net/album/main?album_id=801325

Guest orabaaaang

@InggridI that's what we call still can't move on chingu-ah :'( :(( 4 me I think more of those many cut scenes bcause of bad rating. That's why still I keep going here n hope 4 the good news like maybe kbs will give us more vid of making, bts or cut scenes.

Btw,Is it only us here? this place is more quiet now as the drama has ended :'( :(( chingus where are u???

No intention to watch another drama. And just watch tc again and again and because of that my curiosity of this couple intimate skinship and kiss getting more high *i must be crazy* T.T

Im here chinguyah still hoping for some news of this drama and couple from this thread xD Kbs please we are okay if its only video bts :(( :(( :((

I want English translation  for this links please 

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=625589
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1419207441821433008

help me guys

adikkeluangman said: The only BTS videos that we don't see at all are the one that aired on Korean IPTV. I guess Korean fans don't upload anywhere.
I like how they wear same color outfit although this one was filming earlier. But why the couple ring don't have same design for male and female.
"Just a ring won’t do it. I need a victory kiss to win"tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo1_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo2_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo3_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo4_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo5_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo6_250.gif
tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo7_250.gif tumblr_ng5x22aGA91rpyw6wo8_250.gif
joowons

Archived