[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

i want a concert where NI dress in a black gown, she rocks black, she is so pale. And YJ wears a tux, so basically I want a formal concert and they play Sergei Prokofiev "Romeo and Juliet",it's for ballet but I love this composition since it potrays the first time YJ and YH met and also YJ shows the "cave man" side to us.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joowon's sign is on the left and SEK's on the right. Why chingu??

he...he... just curious honestly because I don't really see it at first because my eyes fixes with CYJ n NI. yup chingu @orabaaaang I still see them as cyj n ni as I need the ending 4 this couple. I knew JW feels the same as us, he wants 2 the great ending 4 the couple.

C'MON KBS please give us special....special eps hu..... :(( :((

my friend told me that KBS already held its Daesang Award, how about uri Bogummie?

Actually KBS has three special award event: entertainment, singer, drama. last night the awards in entertainment field n because park bo gum nominates in drama so we just wait 4 it on dec 31.

Aigoo...so SEK can't attend on KBS drama award. At least I want 2 see her sit side by side with JW. I still can let go of their character, so if they come n sit side by side unless I'll see them as CYJ n NI 4 the last time :(( hu..hu..

HOW ABOUT JW? Does he come or not? Aigoo the last chance 2 see uri CYJ n NI in an event .... so sad ... n I feel like brokenheart :(( :((

Guest orabaaaang

Shim Eun Kyung will be absent during KBS Drama Awards 2014 due to tight schedule of filming new movie. 
68781106.2.jpg

source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20141226/68781118/2

:(( :(( :((

Guest orabaaaang

Actually KBS has three special award event: entertainment, singer, drama. last night the awards in entertainment field n because park bo gum nominates in drama so we just wait 4 it on dec 31.

Aigoo...so SEK can't attend on KBS drama award. At least I want 2 see her sit side by side with JW. I still can let go of their character, so if they come n sit side by side unless I'll see them as CYJ n NI 4 the last time :(( hu..hu..

HOW ABOUT JW? Does he come or not? Aigoo the last chance 2 see uri CYJ n NI in an event .... so sad ... n I feel like brokenheart :(( :((

I can feel u chingu T.T the chance to see my OTP together at same event has diseppear. And this is like our last chance to see it T.T

Guest orabaaaang

I hope they'll reunite in other drama or movie next time. They should get married and kiss!

So, my life is complete. 

[-O<  [-O<  [-O<

Amen [-O<

And my life will full of happiness if they get married in real life :D:))

Guest orabaaaang

Wait so joo won and shim eun kyung are gonna be absent from the awards? mayne they'll be together? ehehe...

;)

is anone from NC going?

/>

No joowon will attend the award. Huhu i would be great if they're together in award :( i dont know but i hope bogeomi will attend too.

Guest orabaaaang

Uh, I am afraid that SEK is the only one who absent for this award. JW is free, except for promotions and all. JW has a very good relationship with KBS, he has other 5 dramas to do with KBS in the future. So I believe he will attend it. SEK is busy for her new movie. But hey, finger crossed! 

Yes seems like she the only one who will absent T.T

Wow is joowon have an exclusive contrct with kbs??

*Finger crossed for a miracle*

@mrdimples....thank-you.gif

and yeah, U should continue your fanfic when U have time n off course get IDEAS/IMAGINATIONS...hehe...U can write it while ur mrdimples havent started a new project. hehe..

Hope PBG can get Best New Actor and ahhh... just realized, SBS Award (My Bias confirm about his attendance on that event) n KBS Award on the same day and time....hmmmm....So, SEK will not attend n how about JW? n usually Korean Drama Award is "NO Award If NOT come"...

n about KBS Drama Award 2010, just realize that my Bias n JW sat so close, hahaha....n they were on the same nominee (Best New Actor). My Bias won on 2010 and then he gave the award for JW for Best New Actor 2011. I think coz on Bread,Love and Dreams JW was 2nd Lead so he can got the same nomination on 2011?

Hope the best for all NC's artist who get nomination though sometimes I'm kinda sceptic about Korean Drama Award that often chose the winner coz of the rating. 4_12_12.gif

OOT : 5 episodes of Bridal Mask left....and I'm prepare my heart for LGT's death. LOL...But I think JW is the same like my Bias (never die on drama, hahaha....though he always want his character die. XD.)....I like LGT with the Lead Female when they were enemies. But after they became a couple,
I prefer LGT with the 2nd Lead Female. LOL....I think this is the 1st time I like the Lead Male with the 2nd Lead Female.
My 2nd Lead syndrome is different, ..36_1_20.gif

EDIT: ooohhh, JW will present award on MBC Award tomorrow. My Bias group member will attend that event but I don't really wanna watch it but JW come, so will watch it, hehehe...oohhh....yeah, his pictorial on GEEK magazine is cool.

Reading CT fanfic written by mrdimples, and I was crying, like that is how NI would feel if the drama voice out her feeling. honestly I tought it would be over the top-weird fanfic and it would ruin my moments watching CT, but it was a beautiful fanfic. Thanks Mrdimples!

So it can be a good news 4 LYH-CYJ shippers. if JW n PBG comes on kbs drama award, not only they will sit in one table n we see some bromance but MAYBE the possibility is higher 4 them 2 get a COUPLE AWARD wuaha...ha...ha... :)) :)) (like what happens 2 Sungkyunkwan couple he...he...)

So, NOT CYJ-SNI COUPLE AWARD BUT CYJ-LYH COUPLE AWARD .... lol.... :)) :)) :-? :-? :-?

Let me off topic....

Today family victim of AirAsia crash are in grief because of the finding parts of the

ship on the sea, the location is on South of

Pangkalanbun, Central Kalimantan,

Indonesia.

Please give a while of ur time 2 pray 4 the

victim n the family victim. Thanks chingus.

Archived