[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest chatieee

OMG. 
~X(
What went wrong? Why didn't they include kiss scene? That would be so much more adequate... When I am thinking about that running away scenes...  :-q 
Is there anybody willing to tell us a little bit about that scene, which literally means translate? It's nice though that we've got at least that. And that beautifull and graphic drawing from @mrdimples, of course. Who knew your work will become our main source of visual perceptions about the touching lips as an expression of affection? 
Anyway - I would end up watching Gaksital as well... As a new fan of Joo Won I would end up watching it. I've heard as well that he stole the show there... (I just have a major aversion on the girls acting (or not acting in fact) as a piece of wood. I will just bear with it for Joo Won.) O-something brothers - well... I have watched just one family drama also for an actor - Jo Jong Suk. I love him - he is also a musical actor, a great actor by the way. I have something with Korean musical actors in fact - I think they are way better than actors who just started (and ended) in movies or dramas. Mainly because the theater plays, which I find really important for an actor, are so inactive In Korea I think the musicals are the most challenging and are in fact a theater/performing arts as well. So in my deduction I think that the musical actors are much more expended artistically most of the time. 
Okay, I went the wrong way. Family dramas are long and not really pithy and UEE - I think she was I that drama with a band - You are beautifull? Something like that. I don't know. We will see. I would be desparate if I would end up watching it, though. 
I find Gaksital so ineresting. My Lord... It's seducing me a little bit.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Jo Yoon Woo Instagram. He is Lee Jae Yong, trumpet from A-Oke

<" 917204_840678579305303_366303400_n.jpg">

Caption : 정장입고,화이팅#칸타빌레#트럼펫#연주전

So he also went to the wrap up party. If the google translate it right
<" 10832215_735102629876168_40187493_n.jpg">

Caption : 오늘은 내일도 칸타빌레 종방연 날입니다!!그동안 모두들 수고했구요 오늘은 마음껏 즐기는날이네여!!모두들 사랑합니다~ㅋㅋ #내일도칸타빌레#종방연

Eek, kiss scene. Then it must been edited. But why and it gonna be in which Lesson?

Hmm... I don't understand. It means they already shot the kiss scene n cut it or they're only planning 2 shoot the kiss scene???

Is that why they're one nomination 4 best kiss on dramafever? Does dramafever know about it from the start?

Guest adikkeluangman

I think it maybe editing mistake on DF part on their awards poll. Because the nominees came out before this drama end. Since there is no kissing scene, they should erase this drama entry for that category. As easy as that, they should edit the totall episodes to 16 earlier. Now on the page of NC, they put 16. They should not put 20 and made people confuse for long time.

If only DF not make confusion for the episodes and what not.
From Choi Kwon Soo twitter. I think this was during their prayer session for this drama earlier on where he took pictures together with JW-SEK.BydX3GiCQAADAMd.jpg
아무런 사고없이 드라마 잘찍고 내일도칸타빌레 많이 사랑해주세요. 화이팅\^♡/ Google translate : Please take the drama well without incident Tomorrow Cantabile much love. Go \ ^ ♡ /

For this academy building, is it in the studio as in they build the set or it actually a building somewhere in Seoul?

I don't know who Lee He Rim is, but the tweet was also deleted. I will translate from what you've posted.

Translation of Lee He Rim's tweet:

Oh my (Omona), where had this scene gone? Why didn't it appear on the episode that was broadcasted?! ㅠ #suchdisappointment Ceh :)

There appears to be no mention of a kiss in the tweet text, but is there an image attached to it originally? 

There are pict of script (in hangeul of course T.T). In that script there are word "kissu" 2 times. I tried to translate it by google (ok, it's lame), like i said before, the kiss kinda take place in beach (when i translate there are words like "in the beach just like a picture they kiss,that roughly i got), because of that i thought that in backhug scene, supposed there's kiss too (backhug in beach right?)

Is the pict has been deleted?

Guest shenziy

chatieee said: I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them.  :(:((  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay.  :(

Guest chatieee

shenziy said: chatieee said: I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them.  :(:((  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay.  :(

[FASHION] #TomorrowCantabile #JooWon comfortably wears wave patern ivory knit from '8seconds' (에잇세컨즈) in the final episode ^^http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120317008083318&outlink=1Foto: [FASHION] #TomorrowCantabile #JooWon comfortably wears wave patern ivory knit from '8seconds' (에잇세컨즈) in the final episode ^^ http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120317008083318&outlink=1

[FASHION] 14.12.03 #TomorrowCantabile's couple look fashion, Black and Red style on finale episode. #JooWon wears all black and red color jacket showing masculine style. Shim Eun Kyung looks elegant and charming with all black and red shoulder bag ^^ http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120316208083289&outlink=1
Foto: [FASHION] 14.12.03 #TomorrowCantabile's couple look fashion, Black and Red style on finale episode. #JooWon wears all black and red color jacket showing masculine style. Shim Eun Kyung looks elegant and charming with all black and red shoulder bag ^^ http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120316208083289&outlink=1

I am on the 6th episode of Gaksital. And it's good I must say (we don't see a lot of female lead). Joo Won's acting artistry in this episode is just extraordinary and he plays Lee Kang To very well. I don't really get Korean melos - emotional wrecks wandering around having the problems that I don't see as the problems - but this one is pretty good. It's just the beginning of course, but I am positieve. 

I am happy that I started to watch this one, because I can verify his talent that I saw in Nae Il's Cantabile. Lee Kang To is very complicated character and he is kind of emotional wreck of course (you always get them in melos), so you can handle him in different ways. I am curious how Joo Won will lead the role in the future. 

Last week on Sunday we went all crazy waiting for Monday's episode... :( I miss that. 

Anyway, thanks for recommandations guys! ^^

just wait till you see kangto in the torture box...that's an epic raw emotion joo won delivered. sorry for the spoiler.

uw_maulida said: I am on the 6th episode of Gaksital. And it's good I must say (we don't see a lot of female lead). Joo Won's acting artistry in this episode is just extraordinary and he plays Lee Kang To very well. I don't really get Korean melos - emotional wrecks wandering around having the problems that I don't see as the problems - but this one is pretty good. It's just the beginning of course, but I am positieve. 
I am happy that I started to watch this one, because I can verify his talent that I saw in Nae Il's Cantabile. Lee Kang To is very complicated character and he is kind of emotional wreck of course (you always get them in melos), so you can handle him in different ways. I am curious how Joo Won will lead the role in the future. 
Last week on Sunday we went all crazy waiting for Monday's episode... :( I miss that. 

Anyway, thanks for recommandations guys! ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

More pictures from the last performance. I guess the girl is part of Naeil's Orchestra. She took picture with SEK and Jang Se Hyun. Also picture of GK-JW in action.1510918_808901039152307_2853009796235825via TNB Entertainment

Archived