[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dead fish kiss, reminds me of Park Shin Hye..she always open her eyes wide everytime a boy kiss her, I mean she is an adult, not some 6 year old girl...why so surprise? Anyway didn't mean to bash her, it's just that her kissing scenes are out of my comprehension.

Guest adikkeluangman

^Dear, please remove image when quoting.
Baek Seo Bin practice pictures for conducting featuring maestro Lee Jong Jin. So this is his natural hair. Just like his dad. I wonder if Lee Jong Jin gave som tips to Baek Yoon Sik too. Since he gave lesson to Joo Won and Baek Seo Bin.10152465_737964426297706_711915629984800
1510472_737964466297702_1864073307682615

10153899_737964429631039_2591765504187081381573_737964432964372_237148888301155510153069_737964459631036_736367587202391247004_737964472964368_931454598348751571011691_737964529631029_25494559954491381800190_737964532964362_284954481810096810653409_737964536297695_6993661139128981912232_737964572964358_5019138619862469

Tomorrow Cantabile and Yamaha support event for hemophilia patient on 23 December 2014

1419378471241_99_20141224084803.jpg

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=311&aid=0000421734

According hancinema, park bogum is nominated as best new actor in KBS drama award. It gives much attention who will given award because the previous winner like Joowon, Kim soohyun, Lee jongsuk and Lee minho get spotlight after they won best rookie at KBS drama award

http://www.hancinema.net/who-will-win-the-best-rookie-award-seo-in-guk-vs-hyung-sik-vs-seo-kang-joon-76853.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest orabaaaang

Tomorrow Cantabile and Yamaha support event for hemophilia patient on 23 December 2014

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=311&aid=0000421734

According hancinema, park bogum is nominated as best new actor in KBS drama award. It gives much attention who will given award because the previous winner like Joowon, Kim soohyun, Lee jongsuk and Lee minho get spotlight after they won best rookie at KBS drama award

http://www.hancinema.net/who-will-win-the-best-rookie-award-seo-in-guk-vs-hyung-sik-vs-seo-kang-joon-76853.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

OTP >< my shipper feels :(( :((

How happy i am. Even it was just for an event but they met T.T

Wish u luck bogeomiii. I hope he'll win [-O< you have great future waiting for you bogeomiiiii :x

Guest orabaaaang

Dead fish kiss, reminds me of Park Shin Hye..she always open her eyes wide everytime a boy kiss her, I mean she is an adult, not some 6 year old girl...why so surprise? Anyway didn't mean to bash her, it's just that her kissing scenes are out of my comprehension.

Same here i dont like her reaction during kiss scene so awkward :-O

For me ha ji won is the best when doing kiss scene xD

And i want to see how well SEK's kissing scene xD and it would be great if she doing it with joowon hahahaha *forgive me everyone*

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, and More Up for KBS’ Rookie Award: Who Will Win?
For the upcoming KBS Drama Awards, many are interested in who will receive the rookie award, as it is an especially meaningful award that can only be received once in an actor’s career.
Actors are especially hungry for KBS’s rookie award because the past receivers, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, are considered today as top stars; the rookie award has in the past proved to be, in a sense, a gateway to success for new actors.
B5mQJrTCQAEJBbt.jpg

This year’s nominees, according to Star News, are Park Bo Gum (“Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Wonderful Days”), Park Hyung Sik (“What’s With This Family”), Seo Kang Joon (“What’s With This Family”), Seo In Guk (“The King’s Face”), Son Ho Joon (“The Full Sun”, “Trot Lovers”), and Yoon Hyun Min (“Discovery of Love”).
KBS has chosen the nominees through surveying producers, writers, and reporters, as well as through inquiry with the Program Research Assembly.
If the viewer ratings are any indication, the best guess for the rookie award would be Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon, as “What’s With This Family” has the highest viewer ratings out of the nominated actors’ dramas.
However, if judged by the depth of the drama, Seo In Guk may be the likely candidate, as “The King’s Face,” which requires more in-depth acting, was praised for casting Seo In Guk.
The other nominees cannot be ruled out either, since they also have performed flawlessly and are all considered to be deserving of the title. The fact that the nominees are all legitimate possibilities makes it harder for viewers to guess who will be the lucky recipient.
Who do you think it will be?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-hyung-sik-seo-kang-joong-and-more-up-for-kbs-rookie-award-who-will-win/

Guest orabaaaang

Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, and More Up for KBS’ Rookie Award: Who Will Win?

For the upcoming KBS Drama Awards, many are interested in who will receive the rookie award, as it is an especially meaningful award that can only be received once in an actor’s career.

Actors are especially hungry for KBS’s rookie award because the past receivers, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, are considered today as top stars; the rookie award has in the past proved to be, in a sense, a gateway to success for new actors.

This year’s nominees, according to Star News, are Park Bo Gum (“Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Wonderful Days”), Park Hyung Sik (“What’s With This Family”), Seo Kang Joon (“What’s With This Family”), Seo In Guk (“The King’s Face”), Son Ho Joon (“The Full Sun”, “Trot Lovers”), and Yoon Hyun Min (“Discovery of Love”).

KBS has chosen the nominees through surveying producers, writers, and reporters, as well as through inquiry with the Program Research Assembly.

If the viewer ratings are any indication, the best guess for the rookie award would be Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon, as “What’s With This Family” has the highest viewer ratings out of the nominated actors’ dramas.

However, if judged by the depth of the drama, Seo In Guk may be the likely candidate, as “The King’s Face,” which requires more in-depth acting, was praised for casting Seo In Guk.

The other nominees cannot be ruled out either, since they also have performed flawlessly and are all considered to be deserving of the title. The fact that the nominees are all legitimate possibilities makes it harder for viewers to guess who will be the lucky recipient.

Who do you think it will be?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-hyung-sik-seo-kang-joong-and-more-up-for-kbs-rookie-award-who-will-win/

I hope bogeomi who will win this award [-O<

@InggridI yup... u are right chingu. We need a closure where NI n CYJ stands 2gether in one stage. where CYJ is a conductor n NI is a pianist. but as u can see on the last ep they did in one stage (although only on balcony performance). but yeah this time not 4 they're as a couple but as one harmony in orchestra.

Aigoo...why is it still hurt to know that TC ended. Maybe bcause I rewatch it on KBS world on last week so there's still this feeling :((

Guest orabaaaang

if u look at the black piano has signing. Which is JW n which is SEK?

Joowon's sign is on the left and SEK's on the right. Why chingu??

Guest orabaaaang

Sorry chingus I spam alot here. Since I'm so sad now with no news of making, bts, etc

:(

( aigoo where is the special eps 4 us? hu...hu....

Haha we're same chingu :( i spam a lot too T.T this is not right, the drama has ended long ago and i still cant move on from this drama. This is crazy ~X(

Archived