[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

I started rewatching this drama because I wanted to sort out some thoughts writing on the show......it is amazingly rewatchable! I know I say that of my fav dramas but not all are that "rewatchable" especially right after it ends. Now that I am watching knowing how the characters progressed, it seems even more amazing. 
Just for laughs.....
So says the biggest Love Idiot
IR%20Love%20Idiot_zpsz9clmj45.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chatieee

@mrdimples, your are right - the characters were written very well and it is rewatchable, because you know what's gonna happen and through that you can see the new things in the initial phase of that grow... that progress that you can actually see is very unusual. I mean in dramas you can see the developments of course, but the question is if that development is truly credible and if that development is really needed. Writer did a good job in a solid portrayal of consistent figures. And actors. I think I will spazz through the ages how awsome this cast was...

I've begun to read the manga.
I want to know what is so different (in a bad way) to understand annoyed and disapointed comments. After 2 volumes (21 left...), I still don't understand.

This drama was really different from others. plot, pace, actings... But for me it was his good point, because I was fed up with the same tropes and characters that we have with current dramas. I was watching kdramas because they were fresh, new after all european and american series. But after few years I hadn't the same good time, because of the repetition, same stories, same twists, same faces...
TC brought back those first feelings to me. It was funny, it was new with pretty normal behavior, and it was a nice change in dramaland. The icing of the cake was the good acting for most of the cast.

I just hope that some writers and producers still dare to create something different sometimes. I don't know the real rating power nowadays, with internet and global purchase, so I just hope that not everyone will want to please only 'the mother of the house', if she is the one to chose TV program.

0708july said: [FASHION] #TomorrowCantabile #JooWon comfortably wears wave patern ivory knit from '8seconds' (에잇세컨즈) in the final episode ^^http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120317008083318&outlink=1

[FASHION] 14.12.03 #TomorrowCantabile's couple look fashion, Black and Red style on finale episode. #JooWon wears all black and red color jacket showing masculine style. Shim Eun Kyung looks elegant and charming with all black and red shoulder bag ^^ http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2014120316208083289&outlink=1

Guest adikkeluangman

To people that watching through KBS World, tonight Lesson 13 will be on air.
The dean fashion? If I got some free time, I will look for it. 
Eun kyung and Bo gum BTS!tumblr_ng7cuh72Vm1s3rej9o1_400.gif tumblr_ng7cuh72Vm1s3rej9o2_400.gif
sentimentaru

Wahhhh.....I’m so late....been so busy these days...haven't backread too.....but I want to finishing my screencap till the last episode. I love this episode 15. It’s really like Roller Coaster. Made our feeling up & down.

At 1st we got the scene from the previous eps n after that we got the after scene, but NOT like We want it. XD...NI already left and we didn’t get the flashback of this hypnotherapy scene. As always YJ looking for NI n that the 1st thing he did after he woke up. I didn’t check if someone really can heard what he heard when he got hypno but I think , it’s really can.

NC198_zps03d3ee1d.jpg

This eps really had many BLUE colour, hehe....I love it. Hahaha....MY NI again...n it’s cute that YJ can stop everytime he said My NI. Hahaha.... and also when NI poke YJ’s arm. XD

NC199_zpse7206f2a.jpg

LOL...I like NI sang that Promise Me. XD....n YJ actually already said that “my NI’ for 8th times. Haha...

NC200_zpsfd358a99.jpg

OMG...this scene was epic, hahaha.....It’s a new for me to watch this kind of date scene on K-Drama. XD....n why YJ still hold NI’s bag like that? hahaha....

NC201_zpsdf2fe2a1.jpg

On scene like this, we must hope that the lead male will success but after saw that NI also looks like wanna take something. I was ready for a surprise scene. LOL

NC202_zps0a62177a.jpg

N Tada...yeah, we got it. Hahaha....NI looks cute when she pose with the dog doll. That’s the girl power. XD...n that time she was on the “lead” LOL..

NC203_zps10768a2c.jpg

I like this scene. XD

NC204_zpsf12dfa36.jpg

I was ready n anticipate for the probability of romantic scene after saw NI wanna make YJ wear her syal... it’s usually the male who do that.hahha... and tada....it happened. I like they shoot their eyes expression and their shoes.

NC205_zps5d959881.jpg

If this is a common Kdrama, NI must be close her eyes but NAH....she just smile n open her eyes. Waiting for YJ do something. LOL...

NC206_zps73a06521.jpg

Love this shoot.

NC207_zpsb599f2aa.jpg

N “unfortunately” that YJ saved by the alarm. Hahaha....n yeah, it’s really HOT...Yoo Jin-ah....XD

NC208_zps85c304db.jpg

A little bow from NI n I like it.

NC209_zps341cfe0b.jpg

Usually the person who talk to theirself behind door is the girl. But YJ often do that. XD...n this time finally we heard he said about his feeling. Not just his action.

NC210_zps3a8dc99d.jpg

Hahaha...yeah, he did Yoo Jin.....

NC211_zps7199ba4f.jpg

Oowww....the goodbye. I knew that she wanna left.

NC212_zps792d0461.jpg

I like SEK’s acting on this scene.

NC213_zps091cf798.jpg

It’s hard to keep smiling when the thing that we wanna do is crying.

NC214_zps49831641.jpg

I like this scene when YJ realize that NI change her home password. Btw, how YJ know about her habit? LOL.....n carefull of your head Yoo Jin-ah.

NC215_zps818c855f.jpg

Haha....after the calm voice there U go...the yelling....XD n I like that NI can gave him shock. LOL

NC216_zps1d3bcffb.jpg

Hahaha...these are so funny....the 3 idiots angry to him.

NC217_zps267eaccc.jpg

Hhehe...Yoo Jin-ah....I knew that U don’t wanna say ur feeling. It’s harder than add a heart shape. LOL...

NC218_zpsdda524eb.jpg

I always like when the couple have a fight/misunderstanding. XD

NC219_zps5904ee5a.jpg

I didnt understand what their talking about but when heard YJ said “Got It”....aigooo...NI must be say something that make him really angry...and he even ripped off the letter. The 1st  time YJ put his anger into something (express his feeling)?

NC220_zpsf3ae1153.jpg

Thank You...YH....for told him that. He’s a nice 2nd lead. Hehe..

NC221_zps195ff5cd.jpg

And there U go...began with NI in Blue and ended with YJ in Blue. He looks so handome. Hehe...n I like they shoot his expression n also his hand & feet reaction.

NC222_zpsfdf2c5b2.jpg

I like his gaze.

NC223_zpsa34321e9.jpg

I like that they gave Us this scene....his struggle...

NC224_zps81914f56.jpg

I love the editor. XD....coz after NI finish her talk about YJ, there U go....a car arrived.

NC225_zps2e619cab.jpg

Long leg, wide step....a lovely backhug scene. LOVE it.

NC226_zps16204fde.jpg

NI should check whose hand that hug her coz can’t believe it’s the hand person that she loves. N the Power of Love that make YJ can do this.

NC227_zps247921e0.jpg

A very lovely episode ending n especially add it with the OST.....YJ’s feeling. LOOOOVVVE EEE IT.....55.gif

Btw, I saw there was vid about JW's OST song from Bridal Mask (though I haven't watched it coz I haven't heard the song in the drama). Is JW always sing in his drama?

Don't have anything to watch this night. Think I'll continue watching Bridal Mask. The last time I watched it, it made me slept only 3 hours. LOL....I miss to watch SEK & JW. Luckily I still have their previous drama/movie to watch.

[K-Drama Feature] 10 Most Touching Back Hugs
If there is a love line, there is bound to be some scenes with physical affection. Of course, the production companies do their best to keep it sweet and simple and enjoyable for a wide audience ranging from young girls to older women. The best thing that they came up with is the sincere, loving, and heartfelt back hugs! 
Here are ten of the most touching and heartwarming back hugs from our favorite K-Dramas!http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/k-drama-feature-10-most-touching-back-hugs

Tomorrow Cantabilehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azzXAf4DaAA

I need joo won to come to my house, get into character of yoo jin, and then let me hold his hand while i study for finals. Then, when im done studying he czn go back to being joo won and we could get in bed together but not in the dirty way, i mean like just hug each other under the covers lol. im so sad and nervous...i think i've reached a breaking point.

Guest adikkeluangman

I don't found yet any brands that sponsored Ye Ji Won clothes in this drama but she got tons of sponsored for her jewelry especially for earrings. This one of them, earring by katenkelly .
Why the contest commitee not give Naeil special jury award instead made it no first place winner in the piano contest. Speial jury award can be anything from recognize her special talent and much more.
"Thanks. We don’t like each other very much.”tumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo1_250.gif tumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo2_250.gif
tumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo3_250.gif tumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo4_250.giftumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo5_250.gif tumblr_nfjkdnR19V1tieqlmo6_250.gif
chayoojin

Finally got the chance to watch the last two episodes.
And ....I thought there were a few places where they could have inserted a kiss or two. 
:)Overall, Naeil Cantabile has shown the growth of the characters and we can see the difference from Ep 1 to Ep 161. Yoo Jin - his coldness, lack of empathy --> someone who cares about the orchestra members and see them as a whole rather than the parts. 2. Naeil - her childlike demeanor and not wanting to face the fact that there is a world out there waiting for her --> overcoming her fear and finally letting her past (little Naeil) go and look towards the future. Most significantly, her Orabang to sunbae 3. Yoon Hoo - arrogant and a little jaded as he stands alone in a crowd --> after getting to know Naeil and the other members of the orchestra (including Yoo JIn) , he realises the value of friendships (and I am so thankful he did not become the evil second lead)4. Ilrak - who did not take his violin seriously and was not confident in his abilities --> someone who realises that he has got what it takes to perform on stage as a soloist. 
And many other members of the orchestra. 
Thank you everyone for taking this journey of growth, friendship and what it means to thrive when we become one like an orchestra. Consider all of us who posted (or lurked) as members of this special orchestra. I for one will take Yoon Hoo's cello position :P Who would you be in this orchestra?

Guest dunna1060

Our pretty Mini Mini on WStar news. Sorry if this has been posted. Can (or has) anyone translate(d) the article??

[화보] ‘내일도 칸타빌레’ 도희, 일편단심 서인국이 이상형

트위터로 보내기 페이스북으로 보내기

962390f350545ff9ebbda402436681d1.jpg

[패션팀] 작지만 엄청난 에너지를 가진 타이니지의 멤버이자 배우 도희가 드라마 ‘내일도 칸타빌레’까지 접수하며 연기자로서 또 한 번 인정 받았다.

정말 다재다능한 그녀가 bnt와의 화보와 인터뷰를 통해 넘치는 끼와 못다한 이야기를 마음껏 쏟아냈다.

이번 화보에서 도희는 작은 체구에서 나오는 깨알같은 매력을 자랑했다. 첫 번째 콘셉트에서는 깊은 눈빛 연기로 몽환적인 콘셉트를 소화해 냈고 이어진 콘셉트에서는 블랙 튜브 톱 원피스와 사랑스러운 메이크업으로 여성스러운 모습을 보여줬다.

세 번째 콘셉트에서는 상큼 발랄한 데님 스타일링으로 작지만 곧게 뻗은 각선미를 자랑했으며 마지막 콘셉트에서는 블랙 탱크톱을 이너로 선택해 복근을 수줍게 드러냈다. 특히 현장 관계자들은 그녀의 강한 눈빛 연기와 재치 있는 포즈가 현장을 압도한 콘셉트로 꼽기도 했다.

이어진 인터뷰에서 도희는 솔직한 입담으로 눈길을 끌었다. 연기로 주목 받는 것에 대해 멤버들의 질투가 없었냐는 물음에는 “처음에는 신경이 많이 쓰여서 뭐 하나라도 더 계산하려고 오버했던 적도 있다. 그러다 솔직하게 터놓고 얘기하는 시간을 가졌는데 멤버들이 오히려 다 타이밍이 있고 순서가 있는 거라고 격려해줘서 고마웠고 더 열심히 해야겠다고 생각했다”고 밝혔다.

또 모태솔로인 도희는 오히려 남자친구가 있는데 없다고 하는 기자들의 의심에 화가 난다며 “연애 현장을 들키고 싶은 1인”이라고 밝혀 웃음을 자아내기도 했다.

이어 “도희라는 사람이 캐스팅이 됐다고 한다면 그 작품이 궁금하고 기대되게 하는 배우가 되고 싶다. 또 체구가 워낙 작아서 연기력으로 신체적인 것들을 커버할 수 있는 배우가 되고 싶다. 그냥 편하게 지켜봐 주셨으면 좋겠다. 그리고 도희, 민도희라는 이름만 잊지 않고 기억해 주신다면 열심히 해서 실망시켜드리지 않고 보답하겠다”고 전했다. 
(사진제공: bnt world)

NRGchick said: Finally got the chance to watch the last two episodes.
And ....I thought there were a few places where they could have inserted a kiss or two. 
:)Overall, Naeil Cantabile has shown the growth of the characters and we can see the difference from Ep 1 to Ep 161. Yoo Jin - his coldness, lack of empathy --> someone who cares about the orchestra members and see them as a whole rather than the parts. 2. Naeil - her childlike demeanor and not wanting to face the fact that there is a world out there waiting for her --> overcoming her fear and finally letting her past (little Naeil) go and look towards the future. Most significantly, her Orabang to sunbae 3. Yoon Hoo - arrogant and a little jaded as he stands alone in a crowd --> after getting to know Naeil and the other members of the orchestra (including Yoo JIn) , he realises the value of friendships (and I am so thankful he did not become the evil second lead)4. Ilrak - who did not take his violin seriously and was not confident in his abilities --> someone who realises that he has got what it takes to perform on stage as a soloist. 
And many other members of the orchestra. 
Thank you everyone for taking this journey of growth, friendship and what it means to thrive when we become one like an orchestra. Consider all of us who posted (or lurked) as members of this special orchestra. I for one will take Yoon Hoo's cello position :P Who would you be in this orchestra?

Guest ladyvieee

Hi all, I saw everyone want a special episode for TC. I want it so baddddd and I make a decision to tweet to KBSWorld twitter yesterday and they favourited it! Meaning they 're reading it. Yeayy ! so maybe we can do a mass tweet to KBS World since they understand English that we want a special episode for TC. Let them know that international fans loves TC. Hopefully they can considered it, although I know the chance is quite low but atleatst we try! Go go go  :)>-

Archived