[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

i watched the video with Chinese-sub. Still, it does not give us enough clues to conclude whether they did not film the kiss at all or the scene got edited out~

♥♡♥♥

Whether the kiss scene films or not, one thing 4 sure from this interview. JW is dissapointed with those cut of KISSING SCENE HERE N THERE

:( n he's honest with his wanting more of skinships :x ;;) >:D<

This is my point of view....

As his co-star who he adores: yes maybe he just sees SEK as dongsaeng or his co-stars in entertainment field. As we know he is so good with many romantic scenes 2 other actress. and he is so into with acting. People know he's king of skinships so it's natural if he has awesome CHEMI when acts as a lover alongside with the actress. And of course it's maybe he adores n approves SEK as a talented actress in her young age. If is not, why then he keep mentioned SEK is suit 4 the role of NI? why he keep said he himself recommended SEK 2 be his co-star as NI? Why he said he can't think anyone than SEK as NI? Yes chingus, as an actor he sees that multitalent of SEK as an actress, and he wants 2 act alongside SEK right from the start when he takes the role as CYJ because he knows he is with THE BEST NI. (this Is fact by JW word that said he knows SEK is the best NI when he WATCHES all footage of SEK acting 4 the early ep) DON'T U THINK HE PRAISES HER A LOT CHINGUS? yes that's how good of SEK acting in eyes of JW ;) ;)

But...

when u see it in the point of view of shippers: Aigoo I can't blame someone who ships JW-SEK cause JW action n attitude towards SEK during interview (he keeps HIS EYES ON HER WHEN SEK SPEAK. yes I also know he did it 2 when others speak. but NOT AS LONG AS HIS STARING AT SEK), during presscon SEK doesn't place her hands around JW hands, but JW INITIATES himself to give his hand so SEK's hands placed there. ha...ha.... I can see the wide smile from JW after that :)) :)) during filming TC from bts n making he was so "intimate", caring, playful n cheerful towards SEK ;) As I said b4 HE IS SO FULL OF PRAISES 4 SEK. and he is answering all stuffs of SEK when reporter asks regarding SEK, he keeps praising her acting, he said he keeps thinking the best NAEIL is SEK FROM THE START WHEN HE GOT THE CAST AS CYJ n he thinks nobody than SEK as Naeil. he even mentioned in interview about how SEK is really loving NC n fan of Nodame? Wow...the convo between JW-SEK is going more in privately subject he...he... Don't u think he already got 'that early 5tage of ♥♥♥ with THESE so many FULL OF CONNECTION TO SEK? lol... ;) ;)

If we can put 2gether about knowing he wants to date b4 30 years old n he keeps saying he "ADORES" SEK from the beginning till the end of TC filming plus his DISSAPOINTED of KISSING SCENES CUT n this sign of he wants more skinships scenes with SEK. hmm... NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TRULY IS IN HIS MIND, right chingus? but shippers will be in WILD IMAGINATION lol :)) :)) :))

But 4 me....

They become couple or not, I just really...really hope they will reunite someday in a PROJECT because their CHEMI is so great n it's AWESOME if we get this looks like the CONTINUING of THEIR LOVE STORY from TC in shape of another project. And JW MAYBE think about this as same as US HERE that He wants more stories/scenes of the development love story of CYJ & NI that's why he mentioned about "kiss scenes, special eps, wants more skinships.... etc. hmmmm :-? :-? :-?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight is the last episode on KBS World. I'm so not ready for this. 

On Lesson 15, when YJ crying. I wonder if he use tear-drop to make the tears since camera only focus on one side of his profile. But then, when I said the tears on his right side, he is really cried. I hope there will be an interview and question on that scene.

Shim Eun Kyung is great in that scene. From normal face, to almost tears and crying with YooJin.

U should watch HAPPY TOGETHER FASHION EP. where JW was asked about how fast he cries just in a short time. And 2 prove it he n one of the guest are making a match. The result is of course he wins, what makes everyone PRAISING him is he even drops his tears. So, I don't think he uses any tool 2 make that tears. because he said he's so emotional in anything, that's why it is easy to cry in one scene. Just think about one emotional thing he will cry endlessly ;)

I will miss the crazy antic naeil and her orabang and now having withdrawal syndrome. I don't have anything drama which I keep waiting for week

@heartoppaya btw is that your profile picture are Kim soeun and song jaerim? It has been so long I haven't watch WGM, but I'm watching it now :)

chatieee said: Even though I love Joo Won and Eun Kyung together, I think they have just dongsaeng - oppa relationship. I mean Korean guys seems to really like young girls or girls acting like a young girls, so seven years is really not a big deal. But Joo Won... I don't know... He seems to like to act cute. I wouldn't be suprised if he will end up marrying some noona in fact. 
I don't really ship them, but there is a higher chance for Eun Kyungie and Bogummy having something... 
well...i watched 1n2d season 2, JW was there, and u what...he was absolutely act, like hella acting cutes, he cartoonize the car engine, when he ate bread, and slept on Uhm Tae Wong chest and played with his tummy. Yeah, i guess he would ends up with a noona.

Guest orabaaaang

♥♡♥♥

Whether the kiss scene films or not, one thing 4 sure from this interview. JW is dissapointed with those cut of KISSING SCENE HERE N THERE

:( n he's honest with his wanting more of skinships :x ;;) >:D<

This is my point of view....

As his co-star who he adores: yes maybe he just sees SEK as dongsaeng or his co-stars in entertainment field. As we know he is so good with many romantic scenes 2 other actress. and he is so into with acting. People know he's king of skinships so it's natural if he has awesome CHEMI when acts as a lover alongside with the actress. And of course it's maybe he adores n approves SEK as a talented actress in her young age. If is not, why then he keep mentioned SEK is suit 4 the role of NI? why he keep said he himself recommended SEK 2 be his co-star as NI? Why he said he can't think anyone than SEK as NI? Yes chingus, as an actor he sees that multitalent of SEK as an actress, and he wants 2 act alongside SEK right from the start when he takes the role as CYJ because he knows he is with THE BEST NI. (this Is fact by JW word that said he knows SEK is the best NI when he WATCHES all footage of SEK acting 4 the early ep) DON'T U THINK HE PRAISES HER A LOT CHINGUS? yes that's how good of SEK acting in eyes of JW ;) ;)

But...

when u see it in the point of view of shippers: Aigoo I can't blame someone who ships JW-SEK cause JW action n attitude towards SEK during interview (he keeps HIS EYES ON HER WHEN SEK SPEAK. yes I also know he did it 2 when others speak. but NOT AS LONG AS HIS STARING AT SEK), during presscon SEK doesn't place her hands around JW hands, but JW INITIATES himself to give his hand so SEK's hands placed there. ha...ha.... I can see the wide smile from JW after that :)) :)) during filming TC from bts n making he was so "intimate", caring, playful n cheerful towards SEK ;) As I said b4 HE IS SO FULL OF PRAISES 4 SEK. and he is answering all stuffs of SEK when reporter asks regarding SEK, he keeps praising her acting, he said he keeps thinking the best NAEIL is SEK FROM THE START WHEN HE GOT THE CAST AS CYJ n he thinks nobody than SEK as Naeil. he even mentioned in interview about how SEK is really loving NC n fan of Nodame? Wow...the convo between JW-SEK is going more in privately subject he...he... Don't u think he already got 'that early 5tage of ♥♥♥ with THESE so many FULL OF CONNECTION TO SEK? lol... ;) ;)

If we can put 2gether about knowing he wants to date b4 30 years old n he keeps saying he "ADORES" SEK from the beginning till the end of TC filming plus his DISSAPOINTED of KISSING SCENES CUT n this sign of he wants more skinships scenes with SEK. hmm... NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TRULY IS IN HIS MIND, right chingus? but shippers will be in WILD IMAGINATION lol :)) :)) :))

But 4 me....

They become couple or not, I just really...really hope they will reunite someday in a PROJECT because their CHEMI is so great n it's AWESOME if we get this looks like the CONTINUING of THEIR LOVE STORY from TC in shape of another project. And JW MAYBE think about this as same as US HERE that He wants more stories/scenes of the development love story of CYJ & NI that's why he mentioned about "kiss scenes, special eps, wants more skinships.... etc. hmmmm :-? :-? :-?

So i will keep my shipper imagination go wild :D thank you chinguya xD

me too i hope in the future they will reunite. Maybe not in TC special eps because its almost impossible :( but it would be great to see them in another drama project or film with more intimate romantic story. Hahaha im hoping for them to has so many hugs and kisses scene and hm.... another level of skinship xD *okay my delulu mind*

Guest orabaaaang

Even though I love Joo Won and Eun Kyung together, I think they have just dongsaeng - oppa relationship. I mean Korean guys seems to really like young girls or girls acting like a young girls, so seven years is really not a big deal. But Joo Won... I don't know... He seems to like to act cute. I wouldn't be suprised if he will end up marrying some noona in fact. 

I don't really ship them, but there is a higher chance for Eun Kyungie and Bogummy having something... 

Yah like there is something between SEK and bogeumy. But i ship bogeumy with dohee xD their little interaction in drama is so so cute :x esp ep 15 when she want her phone back from yoojin, super cute mini minhee hiding behind yoonho omg how cute these two ><

Guest adikkeluangman

Finally, I watched the finale. It give me so much feels. I like the last episode so much. It tied everything nicely. Some of it left like it never been revealed that YH is the one that saved YJ.
I never thought to see YJ dad again. Although there is no kiss or I love You by our OTP and also 2nd OTP but they replaced it nicely with words and action. 
So the special concert performed by all orchestra members as a goodbye gift to NI-YJ.

furthermore, check JW in 1n2d variety show when all 7 casts should cry within few minutes, like real tears, and the PD showed his own picture in a drag make up just to distract all of the cast. jW didnt sway, not even for a second, he cried and his tears dripped down his face, like cried a river to someone he hold most dear. While the other laughed or look like had painful constipation. Except Uhm Tae Wong, he and JW won the game

Finally I have time to make screencap for the Final Episode.

No need these kind of words:

00020372.gif

and action like this:

00020239.gif

YJ's words an action are enough. hehe...coz even the dolls can't get the kiss. LOL...

NC251_zps3a44db4f.jpg

I like that NI touch his face to know if it's really happened (Touch was better than pinch his cheek. XD)

NC228_zps25ab34ff.jpg

Actions that Speak Louder....

The HUG.

NC229_zpsf5b7a4bb.jpg

The Couple Rings....he was trying to give that "doesn't care" looks about the rings.

NC242_zps0a307808.jpg

but he reallly do care about that thing.

NC239_zpscfd99f11.jpg

btw, about the ring. I was laughing when NI said about the round rings. LOL.....n then YJ said exactly what I wanna say. hahaha....36_1_19.gif

Luckily he didnt make a mistake about the ring. Coz I didn't know which one of the rings that NI like, hahha....coz the camera shoot some rings. hahaha....Btw. why only NI who wear the couple ring? YJ didn't buy it for himself?

NC234_zps24373c47.jpg

Love his gaze in here.

NC243_zpscb4b1249.jpg

Just pretend this romantic scene as the ending, hahaha....

NC246_zpsc311236b.jpg

n in the future, they love wear matching outfit. XD

NC249_zps4aa9bd26.jpg

WORDS that Speak Louder than "I LOVE YOU".....XD...

He said WE"RE NOT YET not WE'RE NOT.....

NC230_zps25d3df12.jpg

LOL....The prohibition.

NC231_zps7e380b8c.jpg

WE as a couple....

NC233_zps21a2f434.jpg

OUR house....I like when he said that he looks at NI. Just unfortunately NI was busy with her own thought.

NC245_zps70ab2893.jpg

TOGETHER.......16_3_206.gif

NC248_zpsa5b9b4f7.jpg

Love this. 000205B4.gif

NC250_zps5efcaa4b.jpg

Just DO what I DO/ASK......XD

Having Fun.

NC237_zps168faf78.jpg

EAT!...

NC236_zps8d20b310.jpg

DRIVE!..

NC253_zps3162fd49.jpg

RUN!...

NC238_zps9e9fe676.jpg

BUY!...

NC241_zps64ae2805.jpg

The Moments that should be a Romantic Moment.

NC240_zpsa2dfb625.jpg

NC244_zps308223ac.jpg

NC247_zpseed5cd71.jpg

The beautiful ending.

Though there're still a lot be told. So, looking forward for continuity of  @mrdimples fanfic. 36_3_16.gif

NC252_zps227a7943.jpg

Additional:

Yoo Jin....The Catwalk Model. LOL

NC235_zps4208cb0a.jpg

I watched Blue Dragon Award this afternoon and after my Bias got his Best New Actor Award (the 1st award of the show), so after that I wanna close the live stream link and then I remember maybe SEK also come to this award event n there she is. She has long hair now. hehehe....

EDIT: hhhhmmmmm....my spoiler didn't work n what's up with new signature rules....

Guest orabaaaang

Eunkyungiii with long haiiir omo she looks so pretty and mature. our cute eunkyungi >< i hope she will attend kbs year end award with hm.. joowon :P :P I miss her and because she deleted her twitter and ig acc its so difficult to get any news about her :((

Guest orabaaaang

Thank you @roweina78, I always love your screencaps and episode recaps. 

Hmmm.....should I continue with my fanfic? Lemme think about it....

Yes please i love your fanfic >< i'll wait for your another amazing story about NI-JY in europe :x :x

Guest orabaaaang

Any photos of her at the Awards? Do share or provide a link. Thank you very much!

I have her photo at red carpet but since i sign in use my phone so i couldnt share anything here sorry :(( but you can visit her fan twitter acc @.nadia_0516

Guest adikkeluangman

Baek Seo Bin on his first scene in this drama. I think this posted but I found the hi-res for this batch. His hair just like his dad hair, only for the drama that it need to be styled.10410387_734187976675351_4079986557426011604793_734187980008684_8761215236441156

1958544_734187983342017_8819762814127456

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109984459

Archived