[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! Your pervy dongsaeng is here after a long time!

And... Did I hear a KISS?

WHERE?

WHEN?

Why did they CUT it?

I'm currently experiencing severe writer's block, but I promise you, the fic me and my twin, @ruzikie is making will soom be out. Not to worry!

As I watch the jdrama with special movie in Europe n the anime vers. I think the Kversion is focus more on the story of orchestra n the progress of characters, yes the main characters is CYJ n NI but mainly this story isn't all about them. that's different with the jdrama which I think they're really focus on the development of chiaki n nodame relationship n minor with others characters story. Although the jvers also told about other s characters but the main characters always be there n sparks.

The problem of it maybe because of the cut of many important scenes. I do love both vers. the jdrama more comical humor with slapstick....the kdrama comical humor with more human drama. ONCE AGAIN I LOVE BOTH. It is bad that because of rating TC can't give more story to tell. we get many missing scenes in which tell more progressing on uri main couple.

But yeah, it already finished now. what we want now those many cut scenes will give 2 us.

@orabaaaang n @InggridI talk about shipping JW n SEK. these articles will keep u in shipping state.

on the same day 14 Des 14 2 article talks about JW n he also gives HIS OWN HONEST THOUGHT. . .

On allkpop article he said "When asked about his back-hug scene with

Shim Eun Kyung on 'Cantabile Tomorrow', he shared, "There were some kiss scenes and things like that here and there, but they were cut at times." When asked if he wished

there were more skinship scenes, he nodded his head."

Then on soompi article " On the December 14 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” the star had an interview with reporter Park Seul Gi.

As next year will be Joo Won’s last before he enters his thirties, Park Seul Gi asked him, “What would you like to achieve before your 20s

are over?”

Without hesitation, the actor replied, “I want to date.”

So chingus what conclusion do u think 4 this? If he said he wants to date b4 30, so we have the same think right chingus? he's on the state to "TAKE MORE ACTION 2 ATTRACT WOMAN", so definitely he makes his own IDEAL GIRL category n if he finds then of course he'll get that girl 2 be his GF. And the boy on this state is ON FIRE right :))

ha...ha...ha... So I think I answer my own question about WAE HE WANTS MORE SKINSHIPS. HIS BODY IS ON FIRE CHINGUS-AH. he....he... :x

please 4give me. just my own DELULU with HONEST feeling n hopeful wish 4 shipping JW-SEK

Guest orabaaaang

Well, I've seen that video, a video that JW swoons over SEK, JW is a pretty much honest person, he keeps saying that he likes a girl with healthy figure, that perfectly SEK, however, K shows teach me not to trust celebrities' words, simply because it's just public stunts, for promotions only. However, it is not the first time JW "likes" his co-star. There was a rumor about him and the girl from where they played as secret agents. She denied it, but JW tweeted "it's all my fault", I think it is because of his touchy-touchy habit that made people think they have a history. Regarding SEK, I always think that JW is the one who "likes" her more than she like JW. I think it's natural, JW likes polite girl (check), mature (check) and great in acting (check)...but I hope, with all my heart that SEK and JW will end up together. As for the case of SEK...no clues.

Haha i have the same feeling, joowon is the one who really fall for SEK xD but it would be hurts me if those action was just for promotional purpose :-S

I hope so [-O< please be real JW SEK >< they fit each other T.T

Guest orabaaaang

@4nn1987‌ @InggridI‌ haha omg someone body is on FIRE >< joo won seems enjoying all hugs and touch touch from SEK in drama and when saw the bts photo joo won was the one who like to touch SEK. And interview he said wants more skinship with her hahahaha. From those interview , can we conclude that maybe he already datin his 'ideal type'? coz he is like the man who is in falling in love mode xD 'always talkin about datin' *okay everyone please forgive my crazy delulu mind * ~X(

Guest chatieee

About no-kiss guys!

Look at the bottom photo on the left  1417388785408.jpg

It looks like he is "unhairing" her face... It's the most stupid word I could possibly think of. But it is not important right now - it looks like an attempt to something. Doesn't it?

Why would he "unhair" her face just for the hug?

:-?

I think Eun Kyungie had her first drama kiss with Joo Won.

chatieee said:

About no-kiss guys!

Look at the bottom photo on the left  

It looks like he is "unhairing" her face... It's the most stupid word I could possibly think of. But it is not important right now - it looks like an attempt to something. Doesn't it?

Guest chatieee

mrdimples said: chatieee said:

About no-kiss guys!

Look at the bottom photo on the left  

Aaargh KBS Awards....I am not optimistic. I doubt they will attend. 

I dislike awards, maybe this will be the first year I can skip it entirely 

usually although the drama doesn't succeed in rating, the actor or actress will get invitation 2 come n usually they'll come on this award. but knowing how introvert SEK I doubt a little about her attendant. but 4 Jo woon, as he has close connection with kbs n he used with the awards thing. So I think he has huge possibility 2 come on the kbs drama awards. But yeah we only can hope for their attendant.

I hate the award shows too, especially holds by specifically KBS etc....because it's too bias. i love Blue Dragon award because it's objectivity. However, CT gains fave in international fans, not among Kfans, so actually it's good for KBS's promotional bussiness. However, I got a huge doubt SEK will attend it, because of her private nature, while JW-i believe- he will attend it wit the gank.

As for the "unhair" hand, well, I also doubt that he did it to kiss her, he is a pro in doing romantic scenes (his future GF is so hella lucky!). But I guess it's just his "unhair" scene. but I really appreciate u guys in giving me good hopes!

About his interview -WELL! IT'S ABOUT THE TIME FOR YOU TO DATE A GIRL!", sorry, did not mean to be not polite, it's just that he is so involve with acting, sleep with it, that he wont date, So get a date *cough eungkyungie cough *~ this time.
What i hate about KEnt industry is that celebrities look close on camera, but in off camera they are strangers, perhaps because of the donsaeng-sunbae thing, so saddly, I think that happen to SEK and JW too, however, SEK is so unconventional, she is so herself, no pretention, no make up, so I hope she wont see JW as a bussiness partner.

AKP is in fact saying the truth, JW really said "there are kisses here n there" , did JW tweeted that he wants the special episodes? Oh please..please, yes please, before he go for military sevice, please....i promise i will be a good girl next year!

i love love love NI and YJ scenes in Salzburg.... And NI's rampage singing The Sounds of Music, and i remember YJ sighed "aaiyooo" in the fountain after NI said "water..water"....for me it's a representation of simplicity. And "told you to stop running"....it's like "my gf is freaking weird!". Well i think iam a childish one. Sorry for the confos. i am sick today and in bedrest so i have a whole day in my hand.

From the beginning, I have been hoping that Joo Won would date. I am the sort of fan who would be happy if he dates and get married. But his schedule since debuting has been nothing short of crazy. Still, if he met the right person, I am sure schedule would not deter. It might break a relationship though. This is why most of them find it hard to sustain one even though they can get started. Another one would be the lack of privacy. On the latter, Joo Won said previously he would not made his relationship known. He said it would be unfair to the girlfriend if they were to break up because in Korea or Korea media, the women are the ones who usually get the short end of the stick when a relationship breaks down. I am not sure why he said that, perhaps it's their culture there or something. He also said he prefer a girl who is not in showbiz. Eh.....did I sink a ship? 
Jokes aside, I think SEK is kind of young for Joo Won. I often forget how young she is because she does seem mature even though I see her antics BTS. Her mom chaperones her and rightly so, the entertainment industry is quite a scary place. If I really want to speculate, my guess is that SEK did not want a kiss and since they didn't have to do any fanservice for the show, they scrapped the idea. 

Archived