I only have you

Why don’t you know?

I only have you

Why don’t you know?

beautiful song, beautiful voice, beautiful lyrics :x

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@uw_maulida yes chingu. Thanks god there's still 4 eps on kbsw. Horeee...I'll happily watch it again ; )

@4nn1987 I thought this too about the ending! hThere's  so much more story they didn't get into. And if you noticed at the end, there was so "the end" or "thank you for watching" at the end credits. Isn't there usually something liek that at the end? i  still have hope!

So, did everyone notice the other cyj-ni scene on Europe in ending credit? They didn't insert this scene on eps 16. I keep on wondering maybe there are others scene which isn't including on eps 16.

And they're on best kiss category on drama fever nominations? ?? What about this chingus? MAYBE THEY REALLY SHOT 'THIS SCENE' 4 EUROPE EPS but they

Cut it. It looks like there are many scenes cut on Europe. Hmm...I hope we will get special eps...

So, as I watch eps 16 4 many times. I do feel eps 16 likes 1 hour airtime movie. Ep 1-15 the drama feel n ep 16 movie feel. Yup, this is what I feel honestly.

May I say again they do have many romantic scenes in this ep that can end with a kiss. Like in front of fountain, in fountain when NI try 2 get the ring from Yj hands (I keep on thinking why cyj don't kiss her here he...he..this is the great moment), when cyj put thr ring on ni finger (it should be right if they kiss after that looks like a proposal scene), when YJ put his hand on NI hand (actually unless he gives a kiss on NI hand like a second charms 4 her 2 win the competition or a hug), after competition ...when NI win: did YJ said he want 2 give the ring after NI win the competition. .. I really hope there's the scene they're partying the winning 2gether with the end of surprise kiss from cyj 2 NI.

hu...hu...sorry I keep spamming here :(( :(( can't help.

Guest adikkeluangman

From Shim Eun Kyung Facebook. Few been posted with topstarnews tagged but I will put under spoiler.
좋은분들과 작업을 하면서 정말 행복했었습니다. 제 평생 잊지 못할 작품이 될 것 같습니다. 응원해주셔서 감사합니다
Google translate : While the good people and the work had really happy. Seems to be the first work never forget. Thank you for your support.
10482199_771645079538308_572823991639387
1469863_771645062871643_5860045441755945

10404290_771645099538306_17230716106463110407069_771645032871646_153130799456894

Wow she has different top in the picture, I guess they really deleted a lot of scene with YJ and NI because of the rating. I really hate it! I do hope that the will have episode in YT just like what happened in PK. I'm still reeling with sadness that it is over! And I can get over it! Especially no kiss scenes!!!! Wahhhh :((

Guest chatieee

I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them.  :(:((  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay.  :(

Guest dimplelover

I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them. 

:(

(  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay. 

You should watch Joo Won 's dramas. I wouldn't recommend any dramas because all of it are awesome!! You would feel his different charm in every drama..I guarantee

:)>-

dimplelover said:

I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them. 

(  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay. 

chatieee said: I am seriously considerating watching something with Joo Won in it - a drama. I think I have watched everything with Eun Kyungie that she had a major role in, but not that many with Joo Won... But I don't know. I think I will rewatch Nae Il's Cantabile instead because I really miss them.  :(:((  I hope I will get over that drama soon though, because I can't live that waaaaaaaaaay.  :(

Guest chatieee

farbarri said: dimplelover said:

chatieee said: farbarri said: dimplelover said:

Tomorrow Cantabile Ep 17 Text Preview
Romance is in the air! Mina accepts Stresemann's love and they continue to be a couple no one is interested in. Il Rak gets the attention of one music academy and has his ticket to go overseas with Shi Won. The lovebirds decide to get married in Korea before leaving. Naeil is envious and spurred to get Yoo Jin into her bed. She asked her future mother-in-law for advice and realizes Yoo Jin has another phobia. Should Mina and Stresemann go to Timbaktu for honeymoon? Will Naeil cure Yoo Jin's last phobia? Will she get her man in bed? 

Someone posted picture of tomorrow cantabile script and actually there's kiss scene in this drama

@helloleeherim: @Moonjunwon 어머나, 이거 씬 어디갔어요? 왜 방송엔 안나온거죠!?ㅠ #실망 이에요.. 쳇:) http://t.co/qy82bBOemT

Hiii...I am new here but I always read all about this drama..I really love this drama..So sad it ends in 16 episodes..it will be nice if there are two more episodes..Joo won is really good actor..and Shim Eun kyung is also good actress..I rewatch joo won's drama again and again..7th grade civil servant is also his drama..I really love his acting..Cant wait for his new drama..

Guest adikkeluangman

From Jo Yoon Woo Instagram. He is Lee Jae Yong, trumpet from A-Oke
917204_840678579305303_366303400_n.jpg
Caption : 정장입고,화이팅#칸타빌레#트럼펫#연주전
So he also went to the wrap up party. If the google translate it right10832215_735102629876168_40187493_n.jpg
Caption : 오늘은 내일도 칸타빌레 종방연 날입니다!!그동안 모두들 수고했구요 오늘은 마음껏 즐기는날이네여!!모두들 사랑합니다~ㅋㅋ #내일도칸타빌레#종방연
Eek, kiss scene. Then it must been edited. But why and it gonna be in which Lesson?

Archived