Jump to content

[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레


Guest adikkeluangman

Recommended Posts

Read that Shim Eun Kyung attended the same movie premiere as Joo Won and they had a brief meeting after the movie. Has anyone seen photos of her at the event?

Joo Won at the Pirates Movie premiere, I am now trying to imagine Eun Kyung standing beside him. Chiaki and Nodame vibes?

moviep4_zpsf08ffbdf.jpg
moviep5_zps4bb10ec0.jpg
credit as tagged

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With so many praise, I think I'll try to watch miss granny. Perhaps she will be the first actress whom I remember the name because i like her and not dislike her....

Now I had a problem : will I ever finish the Jdrama ? I had stopped it because it was far from perfect for me, the leads were like others for me, and I had choosen to end another drama so perfect (for me) that I couldn't continue NC after that...
Now, after reading all the panagerics about it, I think I'm totally biaised. It has to be perfect to justify so much negativity, about leads, directing, scripts and so on. I'll surely be disappointed. It's the same when I go watch a movie because of lot of praising. It always doesn't match my expectations.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@mrdimples, the encounter between the leads was more like happened at a spur of the moment at the post premiere party. They ran into each other unknowingly at a party meant for close friends of the actors and the staff who worked in the movie . Definitely the press goers would have noticed it but maybe were not allowed to take pictures since it was a private after party. Like you meet someone you know you are gonna work with but not formally introduced to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

simplydramafied1082 said: @mrdimples, the encounter between the leads was more like happened at a spur of the moment at the post premiere party. They ran into each other unknowingly at a party meant for close friends of the actors and the staff who worked in the movie . Definitely the press goers would have noticed it but maybe were not allowed to take pictures since it was a private after party. Like you meet someone you know you are gonna work with but not formally introduced to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ophris said: With so many praise, I think I'll try to watch miss granny. Perhaps she will be the first actress whom I remember the name because i like her and not dislike her....

Now I had a problem : will I ever finish the Jdrama ? I had stopped it because it was far from perfect for me, the leads were like others for me, and I had choosen to end another drama so perfect (for me) that I couldn't continue NC after that...
Now, after reading all the panagerics about it, I think I'm totally biaised. It has to be perfect to justify so much negativity, about leads, directing, scripts and so on. I'll surely be disappointed. It's the same when I go watch a movie because of lot of praising. It always doesn't match my expectations.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest adikkeluangman

I just read about JW-SEK encounter at the movie premier. We will not see the pictures of them together at the event unless someone become a ninja and took picture of them without anyone notice and released it. Although the meeting become viral on the net but there is no picture. Somehow netizen, you fail us on this.
So many news in just one day. I'm interested with the orchestra. I never watched Beethoven Virus although the lead actor Kim Myung Min supposed is my fave and they got orchestra too. Maybe I should start to watch it. But it is good to cast young instrument player to give them support and experience for them. It remind me of NC jdrama stuff. I think they also do the audition for the orchestra player and on top of that they got established orchestra team to support them.
16 episodes is enough with proper planning and execution. It better packed then just got filler to fill the drama, although we got so far one eye candy and more will coming.
I used to watch jdorama before kdrama took over my life few years back. Although I love original NC jdrama but I prefer to watch it as anime compared to drama. 
SEK is 163cm and Dohee is 151cm. We got one idol so far. Group 8 emphasise of the music but we don't heard about other drama casting. Come on guys, release the list soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


mrdimples said: ophris said: With so many praise, I think I'll try to watch miss granny. Perhaps she will be the first actress whom I remember the name because i like her and not dislike her....

Now I had a problem : will I ever finish the Jdrama ? I had stopped it because it was far from perfect for me, the leads were like others for me, and I had choosen to end another drama so perfect (for me) that I couldn't continue NC after that...
Now, after reading all the panagerics about it, I think I'm totally biaised. It has to be perfect to justify so much negativity, about leads, directing, scripts and so on. I'll surely be disappointed. It's the same when I go watch a movie because of lot of praising. It always doesn't match my expectations.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest fiovial

@mrdimples in those pics Joo Won totally give off a Chiaki vibe!! He looks the part. Just give him a baton and he's ready for his conducting practice  :)
Yeaaahh I want them to finalize casting too! I am sure there will be more idol actors here...just hope they cast one who can act..hehehehe. Do Hee was a good choice since she showed she's a decent actress in Reply 1994. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@unhskikr4ever    I loved your analysis on NC, it's so on point! Also... ok you said ur a big fan of the drama, movies and specials? I was wondering if you could help me find a particular scene. It's in Final score: Part 1 but im having trouble finding it. Here's the link of that particular scene 
Nodame_Cantabile-_The_Final_Score_-_Part

(sorry for the long link lol)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This article basically tells that more than 1000 talented applicants participated audition was held under PD Han Sang woo and Lee Jongjin.
image

 (Trans by Google)  Samora, simeungyeong 'Nodame' orchestra public offering 
Finished preparing for the birth of a well-made classic music drama emerged as the second half cast the actor best gidaejak only Samora and simeungyeong drama "Nodame Cantabile" (title pending) is. The forward section recruited orchestra audition to appear in the KBS drama fuse gonggaehol last 24 days 'Nodame Cantabile' (a play sinjaewon, directing hansangwoo, Production Group Eight) crew. Up to 1,000 talented applicants massive support raised expectations for luxury classical implementation. This audition was held fiercely hansangwoo under the direction of Music Director of PD and Lee, Jong - Jin massive participation of young classical musicians. They were born, as well as a cellist with the Royal Conservatory of Music school mathematics history in the world of the aristocracy, including the National Band Munich, Germany, Switzerland Lugano Conservatory together with young musicians amazed the judges with professional skills cheek hitting most of the applicants. Point that at least in the orchestra section full of drama, full of unique and witty character, "I remember the original cartoon craze is new so far," said one volunteer as their major instrument in this place, as well as practical progress happened leading up to the audition script, you can participate in this collected as a result motivation to support the audition. The reason is that the balls in one such reason is recruiting orchestra in proportion to the pole itself, in addition to classical music, drama elements 'Nodame Cantabile' bars. To this aim has been painstakingly with extensive high-level implementation of both classical music and drama production crew released. If you do proceed to put a specific instrument specialist granular practice, but each value to confirm the selection in the selection of music to be featured in the drama. If the actor starring Samora hwakjeongdoe this situation as soon as casting a few months already receive Me Conducting and Piano, violin lessons in shedding guseulttam. "The completion of the play classical music to increase time as it spirals in large public audition for the orchestra play the recruiting stage works in the background to Korean classical music" Nodame Cantabile ", the Brand Group Eight will raise the price of a stage drama I would for myself. " The drama draws a growth miracle of love and passionate youth in the classical music world, the main arena "Nodame Cantabile" is. Have made a mega-hit cartoon original 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Palace' is Group Eight and production, through the showcasing of KBS 2TV on October 
http://www.interfootball.co.kr/bf_news/view.php?gisa_uniq=2014080108545991817&key=&page=1&field=§ion_code=ZZZZ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest LadyAra

class="at_ttl"Shim Eun Kyung Finally Confirmed To Star In 'Cantabile Romance'

Nodame Shim Eun Kyung

After months of waiting, "Cantabile Romance" has finally found its Nodame!

On July 29, Group Eight Production confirmed that actress Shim Eun Kyung has agreed to portray the character Nodame in the drama.

It was previously reported that Shim Eun Kyung was the first to be offered the role, but due to scheduling conflicts with the filming of her upcoming movie "Waiting For You," the actress opted out of the production.

Girls' Generation's Yoona received the role after Shim, but eventually bowed out to give way to her film debut with the Chinese-Korean production "Goodbye Ani."

Because of the original Japanese anime and live drama's popularity, there has been much interest over who will portray Nodame, with Shim Eun Kyung remaining as the public's top choice for the role.

After the filming of her movie was postponed to a later date, Shim Eun Kyung finally decides to join "Cantabile Romance" as the quirky and extremely talented piano student Oh So Ri (Nodame), who falls in love with the straightforward conducting student Cha Yoo Jin (Shinichi Chiaki; Joo Won). [more]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ophris Exactly! There's just some kind pleasure when you listen to people play musical instruments while you can't. It just makes the world a so much more beautiful place. 

@keylimeshi I'm sad to say that they cut that scene out from the TV version. It's the only version of the movie that's available on streaming sites. I watched that version and I didn't get to see that part of the movie. I suggest you look for the DVD version if you want to see it. They're most likely the ones available for download on torrent sites. The stupid editing of the TV version took some scenes out. SIGH. I didn't even get to see the ending that this person mentioned; http://yanie02.livejournal.com/109820.html OH, THE FRUSTRATION! I wanted to see the development in Chiaki and Nodame's relationship but the TV version did no justice. Like, DAYUM.


Anyway, for those who want to know more about NC, it's better to watch the anime or read the manga [although I suggest the latter]. It'd help you understand more about NC. Since they said that Cantabile Romance will be following closely to the manga, I'm sort of thrilled. I know I can count of the orchestral and musical elements in Kdramas and the acting skills JW and EK both have. All I'm hoping for is that JW and EK will have a good chemistry and play their part as Chiaki and Nodame, showing the importance and beauty of their relationship. It all comes down to the script and the directing. I hope they're good. *fingers-crossed*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest yayahime

Seems like we have the same taste @unhskikr4ever i'm a hardcore fan of the manga too and i love the man on your ava :x

Oh october please come palliii!! My heart is ready to ship the OTP :x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

unhskikr4ever said: @ophris Exactly! There's just some kind pleasure when you listen to people play musical instruments while you can't. It just makes the world a so much more beautiful place. 

@keylimeshi I'm sad to say that they cut that scene out from the TV version. It's the only version of the movie that's available on streaming sites. I watched that version and I didn't get to see that part of the movie. I suggest you look for the DVD version if you want to see it. They're most likely the ones available for download on torrent sites. The stupid editing of the TV version took some scenes out. SIGH. I didn't even get to see the ending that this person mentioned; http://yanie02.livejournal.com/109820.html OH, THE FRUSTRATION! I wanted to see the development in Chiaki and Nodame's relationship but the TV version did no justice. Like, DAYUM.


Anyway, for those who want to know more about NC, it's better to watch the anime or read the manga [although I suggest the latter]. It'd help you understand more about NC. Since they said that Cantabile Romance will be following closely to the manga, I'm sort of thrilled. I know I can count of the orchestral and musical elements in Kdramas and the acting skills JW and EK both have. All I'm hoping for is that JW and EK will have a good chemistry and play their part as Chiaki and Nodame, showing the importance and beauty of their relationship. It all comes down to the script and the directing. I hope they're good. *fingers-crossed*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" Korean Production of “Nodame Cantabile” Holds Orchestra Auditions hazelnutthursdays August 1, 2014  Korean Production of “Nodame Cantabile” Holds Orchestra Auditions

The production team behind the forthcoming Korean adaptation of the Japanese manga and drama “Nodame Cantabile” are thick into the preparations for the drama. In addition to the confirmation of actress Shim Eun Kyung and Joo Won in the lead roles, an audition was held to fill in roles in the orchestra. [more]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yayahime Oh! Hello there! LOL. NC's awesome. And yes, he's THE Junsu. :)

@keylimeshi I know, right? They cut it out and made everything look like they don't make sense in the TV version. Actually, yes. Yes, I do. :) It's only the movies that were edited though. I'll give you the links for the HD unedited version.

First movie
Second movie

All credits go to SARS. As for the drama and the first special episode, you can just stream them on any drama streaming website since they're unedited. I always find streaming better than downloading. The second special episode can be found on youtube. BUT, if you really want to download them. Here; the drama + the specials.


And I can't believe you threw the CD out! D: It's NC! No one throws NC away! LOL. I know what you mean. That happens to me sometimes too. When I think that I wouldn't want to watch a drama/movie again, I throw or delete them out but out of nowhere, someday, I'd have the sudden desire to watch it again. That happens all the timeeee.

EDIT: I would download them and watch the DVD version of NC but my internet is just so slow. D: I'd have to be satisfied with the TV version for now. I'd download the unedited version in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..