[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

oww it looks like next episode will be so exciting... I think he is not telling her MS secret! he is only confessing his feelings and seeing him in a pain is so hurtfull.. I think his confession will confuse her mind and direct her to think about which guy I really love... I hope JW wins her heart again but problems are on the door..

X2y2AD.pngvYmY9r.png
vYmYMm.pngd4o4Y7.png
BoEolV.pngAZEZ4r.png

I hope they give us good JW and SY moments... I really liked to know which guy she likes and which guy she is in love..
and what is he telling her at last scene... ıts smth like I'm sorry or dont go... ??

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@evok i don't think he even knows it yet...Tomorrow episode will be more about Jin Woo inner tumoil and seeing the only person that really cared for him being now happy with another man because of what he did..so all the things bottled up will explode and he will loose his cool,it was a matter of time till he did actually and i see it affects him even more seeing Soo Young being cold to him and happy with Min Suk...in the last scene he wants her to stay by his side ,i'm sure it's after the crash accident...he doesn't want to be alone and wants her to stay with him a bit
i really hope he will apologize to her...can't wait for tomorrow for realand with Min Suk,he is making him go balistic on purpuse using Soo Young
@theseasasleep I don't think so,he is only saying that as his secretary she sure does many things she shouldn't...he is acting petty saying it(he knows Min Suk will go all mad and he makes those comments,for u might be a special person,for me is just a  secretary,while does she need to do all that when she is just a secretary and so on)...he can't take seeing her with Min Suk

seeing the preview suddenly i feel like i wanna ship jw and sy too..

wah i am so happy that  today is  2nd year anniversary with this soompi.. i really wanna thank all those who recapped, screencapped and  all chingus who made this site so fun and lovely.... THANK YOU GUYS
:)>-
:-* \ :D/

Jin Woo says for him Soo Young is just a secretary and so on but he sure acts like a jelous man that can't stand seeing her with other man being all happy...quite curious to see what will he say to make Min Suk see red before his eyes...that will be a fiasco for real...even more seeing Jin Woo act like that at a event neverless...and he saw them acting all lovely in today episode as well...
do u guys think Soo Young will stay with him when he asks her or will he make him bite the dust?

@Milky88

yeah possibly.. he is only jealous them bc he got he lost someone who were really cares about him... he dont know her yet but jealousy also brings some emotions... ıts not always about out look.. MS also didnt fall to her appereance...

I think with today episode and even with this short preview we can see what will happen at next few episodes! her mind will confuse again start to think about JW than she will learn her sister is in pain maybe her sister will see the photos and there will be big conflict and she will go beside JW...

after that ıf she feels she is not happy with JW.. ıf she keeps thinking about MS, I will decide my thoughts.. I will say ok she will end with MS... ıf she can read JW inner world and sincerity she would chose JW instead of MS too, also her sister is a big factor between MS ans SY... so I still confused about storyline..

but I like this way... SY will be the one who will write the story of the drama... ;)

Now I really want a manga of them, @briseis !  Just watched the first nine minutes and I'm dead.  I'm dead.  I am alone in the house so I could scream as they held hands, as they were being adorkable not wanting to be the first one to leave.  I'm dead. 

I think maybe she'll stay and MS would not understand.. either way today was SO good, tvN is spoiling us and we should brace yourself for what's coming, but I think all these sweet moments together would also serve to SY, as a motive to accept him again after the revelation. Also, I really do WANT that OST, please- ;;) 

Guest filmfreak16

OMO today's episode was deabak!  :)>-
but tomorrows looks very intense  :-O MS & SY are so damn cute  
:\">

btw did that drunken dude bite JW hahah  =))he deserved that 

lovcom00

said: I think maybe she'll stay and MS would not understand.. either way today was SO good, tvN is spoiling us and we should brace yourself for what's coming, but I think all these sweet moments together would also serve to SY, as a motive to accept him again after the revelation. Also, I really do WANT that OST, please- ;

;)

Soo Young is right about Yoo Ah when she says in many times in their relationship she is more like the noona...when she asked SY if she is dating this one acted more like the little sister and Yoo Ah toled her to bring him sometime soon to see him and give her impressions about him...and i found it quite sad somehow seeing their relation,while Soo Young was all lovely dovely at the cell with Min Suk,Yoo Ah was sending him a messageOh and it was so funny when Min Suk friends called him Romeo
@AlanR well JW isin't in the intro so he might not even be at the company at that time,he might quit ...but i'm sure JW will not find yet the truth because the whole thing will be revealed and it's not the time yet...and my guess is that when JW will know he won't tell his dad and keep it a secret maybe...in the next episode at least he doesn't find out...
i find it quite intersting that JW will explode and drop his cool image because of Soo Young and because he can't stand seeing them happy and not because of his dad...so i'm totally waiting the next ep because it will be his episode more than sure...
and i must say i love his friends so much,a bit sad that Soo Young doesn't have any good friends,at least one...thinking about it,how come she doesn't ahve at least ONE friend
by the way The President asked his other Director(Boots for who knows)if he remembers Lee Jong Suk's driver,so is this one Min Suk Dad maybe?(i think yes based on his name)and the driver we know it's Min Suk adoptive father and maybe he quit after he died back then...if he had a driver he must have a high position at the time like the President,makes me think they were partners and started Comfo maybe together?The Director knew both Cha driver and Lee Jong Suk so he was in a well position...don't know why i have the feeling that Min Suk dad accident,Soo Young Dad accident are all connected together 

I have just finished watching the episode 9 raw and I loved it. It seems that the coworkers, when they were in the restroom, have noticed MS's good mood and they came to the conclusion, he must been dating or in love. They were asking who it was. SY was hearing their conversation and was really proud thinking "it's me! It's me", until they excluded SY. I am not sure if about this scene, but it seems to me that they were thinking SY wasn't attractive enough. Maybe that's why she bought the expensive and sexy lingerie.
All this is based on my observation and trying to figure it out what they were saying!   

bebebisous33

said: I have just finished watching the episode 9 raw and I loved it. It seems that the coworkers, when they were in the restroom, have noticed MS's good mood and they came to the conclusion, he must been dating or in love. They were asking who it was. SY was hearing their conversation and was really proud thinking "it's me! It's me", until they excluded SY. I am not sure if about this scene, but it seems to me that they were thinking SY wasn't attractive enough. Maybe that's why she bought the expensive and sexy lingerie.

All this is based on my observation and trying to figure it out what they were saying!   

Archived