[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was enjoying every bit of this thanks to our precious @briseis, but I'm suddenly very worried.. what if drunk Kim team leader say something about MS read identity to JW??  X_X X_X X_X X_X X_X 

*please do NOT happen this way* 

One of kind date they sure have....one who thinks tooooo much and the other who doesn't... =)) Soooooo embaresed when Min Suk saw the bag,poor guy,never knew she would think about those things =))this couple really is innocent and in terms of dating their are on the same level aka noneand after they stop listening to others they actually can enjoy each other

One of kind date they sure have....one who thinks tooooo much and the other who doesn't... =))
Soooooo embaresed when Min Suk saw the bag,poor guy,never knew she would think about those things =))
this couple really is innocent and in terms of dating their are on the same level aka none

bwahahahaha! that's what happens when the other is 27 and the other is 17! LOL this show is driving me crazy!

kimnabong said:

One of kind date they sure have....one who thinks tooooo much and the other who doesn't... =)) Soooooo embaresed when Min Suk saw the bag,poor guy,never knew she would think about those things =))this couple really is innocent and in terms of dating their are on the same level aka none

@kimnabong She is just as naive as him,he didn't even think of stuff like that yet(his friends joked with him about that but he was more innocent) she heard the other women and even asked for advice to that chat room and those said that u know meaning..she is just like an adolecent as him and quite innocent...even so how could she think in their first date he wants to sleep with her =))

Guest madelaines

Miky88 said: @kimnabong She is just as naive as him,he didn't even think of stuff like that yet she heard the other women and even asked for advice to that chat room and those said that u know menaing..she is just like an adolecent as him and quite innocent

Miky88 said: @kimnabong She is just as naive as him,he didn't even think of stuff like that yet(his friends joked with him about that but he was more innocent) she heard the other women and even asked for advice to that chat room and those said that u know meaning..she is just like an adolecent as him and quite innocent...even so how could she think in their first date he wants to sleep with her =))

@kimnabong She is just as naive as him,he didn't even think of stuff like that yet(his friends joked with him about that but he was more innocent) she heard the other women and even asked for advice to that chat room and those said that u know meanaing..she is just like an adolecent as him and quite innocent...
even so how could she think in their first date he wants to sleep with her =))

If she were dating a boy her age, perhaps that sort of thing could have happened. This show is just crazy. When I saw the photo of corridor with yellow rooms, for a while I thought they were at a motel! LOL

So they share the same alergy =)) Omo what a preview,Jin Woo and Min Suk will fight badly!i see Jin Woo being quite agressive in his talk and speaking about Soo Young...man the fight in that official place,it will end badly

SY is sad that her epic plans of their date failed and starts to cry, MS wants to console her and when eh can't make her smile he hugs her and takes her to en empty ice ring!!! OMG! This is exactly what I imagine din my fantasies!!It's still not over but this must be the best date ever in KDramaland!wy00Mzy.pngYeLRzBv.pngVaM7mNy.pngAVKRUXR.pngeenaYlR.png83xhKLp.pnghttp:Source: baidu

Miky88 said:

@kimnabong She is just as naive as him,he didn't even think of stuff like that yet(his friends joked with him about that but he was more innocent) she heard the other women and even asked for advice to that chat room and those said that u know meaning..she is just like an adolecent as him and quite innocent...
even so how could she think in their first date he wants to sleep with her =))

@miky88 MS isnt her first boyfriend, is it ?? :|

The show didn't say so, but it looks like it.

Archived