[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I love this change of roles - now it'S SY who ignores him and he is on the other side of the one-sided affection and the one constantly embarrased. Now, wonder that JW'S emotion will boil over and fight with MSyLssZ25.jpgsGXLfgF.jpgCKOHSx9.jpg
source: baidu

briseis said: Oh, I love this change of roles - now it'S SY who ignores him and he is on the other side of the one-sided affection and the one constantly embarrased. Now, wonder that JW'S emotion will boil over and fight with MS

MS and SY get together before the party but the jilted JW is being again a complete douchbag and goes for the low blow comments and provoking MS, such petty revenge for SY'S rejection - tsk, tskWhat follows is that fight at the party but there are not decent screencapsK02yCwl.jpgSv9d4mp.jpggIyKXnL.jpgyl6AqxT.jpgaqUbouJ.jpgJWKGoxj.jpgF1uXy24.jpgXnCFdLE.jpgmWEZbE5.jpg

@shae you are saying mothers original name? ıts his father name and in europe you cant use your mothers lover surname or your mother's new husband surname.. even if your family divorced and ıf your mather married again you have to keep using your own father's surname!

I dont think they worked on that kind of unnessary details.. JW is probably his own son.. and she is his ex-wife and he maybe thinks or learned he is not his own son lately bc she cheated on him with another guy.. at least in his mind... but he didnt get him out from family surname... IDK..

Well boy is out of luck he had his chance and was nothing but a capital A class jerk to her now he goes one step further and forces a kiss on her when she is not interested anymore I would have slapped him but she is going one step further and just ignoring him lol

But each of the man gets a completely different afterparty - MS gets and epic hurt/comfort scene where SY tends to his wounds whereas JW gets getting drunk under the table - well, the fate of all second male leadsGYOw4kT.jpgzBM2y5I.jpgrLaza0L.jpg

@kimnabong I was talking about MS! You were saying that SY will get mad at Ms because he lied to her about his identity! My answer was: he was honest with her all the time! So she should overcome it... I would rather say that she will have more problems to deal with the age gap!
You are right about JW! He is missing the love and warmth from SY, I don't think that he really loves her! 

Archived