[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way did u guys notice that both of them have matching badges?she has that girl badge while he has the boy...he wears it on their datequite curious about more info about Min Suk dad story now that this episode dropted other hints...i actually have the feeling Soo Young Dad car accident is conected with Min Suk dad...just as we have found out some more info about hyung..didn't knew he was the hoobae of the Manager and that he was a "do*che" and bad luck even then :)) i think the poor guy asks himself what kind of karma does he has with the Lee family,the hyung was a obnoxious dude in highschool and didn't quite like him and now his young bro is making his life a living hell just like hyung...now i see why he accepted this whole thing,because they knew each other...but it was hilarious seeing the Manager biting Jin Woo head and hurting his ears =)) but can i say i really like this two together...if Min Suk doens't want you go to Jin Woo =))

Miky88

said:

By the way did u guys notice that both of them have matching badges?she has that girl badge while he has the boy...he wears it on their datequite curious about more info about Min Suk dad story now that this episode dropted other hints...i actually have the feeling Soo Young Dad car accident is conected with Min Suk dad...just as we have found out some more info about hyung..didn't knew he was the hoobae of the Manager and that he was a "do*che" and bad luck even then :)) i think the poor guy asks himself what kind of karma does he has with the Lee family,the hyung was a obnoxious dude in highschool and didn't quite like him and now his young bro is making his life a living hell just like hyung...now i see why he accepted this whole thing,because they knew each other...but it was hilarious seeing the Manager biting Jin Woo head and hurting his ears =)) but can i say i really like this two together...if Min Suk doens't want you go to Jin Woo =))

@briseis Indeed kdramas can make one think like that...i took it more like that they are a good match,like they share the same allergy ;)) u know how can one find some other half that shares the same treatabout Min Suk Dad i'm sure based on today episode that he was in a good position in the company and the other Manager knew him well as well..his name was Lee Jong Suk and his driver was Cha aka Min Suk now father...if the Manager knew him even after all this time means he was a close person to the President and in a high position because he had a driver,so maybe at that time they were partners...curious if indeed the President did some shaddy things to their father or is a whole big misunderstanding....do u know what was the mail that Jin Woo saw?i believed it was from Min Suk hockey couch,he said in a previous message that he will send everyday info about the upcoming match...I for one don't think Min Suk will enter this revange circle knwoing him and if this whole thing is a misunderstanding i must pity his hyung for wasting part of his life in palce of being happy and form a family with Min Suk and now dad

Miky88

said:

@briseis Indeed kdramas can make one think like that...i took it more like that they are a good match,like they share the same allergy ;)) u know how can one find some other half that shares the same treatabout Min Suk Dad i'm sure based on today episode that he was in a good position in the company and the other Manager knew him well as well..his name was Lee Jong Suk and his driver was Cha aka Min Suk now father...if the Manager knew him even after all this time means he was a close person to the President and in a high position because he had a driver,so maybe at that time they were partners...curious if indeed the President did some shaddy things to their father or is a whole big misunderstanding....do u know what was the mail that Jin Woo saw?i believed it was from MIn Suk hokey couch,he said in a previous message that he will send everyday info about the upcoming match...

@briseis Quite curious indeed because one can see easy if someone opened the message and i think he knows as well so that's why he was thinking what to do...but if it's from Hyung won't it be curious meaning,does he send messages to himself or what... :)) the first message that he oppend indeed was the strategic thing for the upcoming match,i still think he won't find yet the truth as being too soon for it to be known by him...and why do i start to hint that Yoo Ah will know about Min Suk lies and relationship with Soo Young when this one will bring him home to present him to her younger sister....Yoo Ah already told her 2 times to bring him home faster for her to see what kind of ajushi is =)) ,which i find it very cute knowing that Yoo Ah acts many times like the noona and wanting to see what kind of man her sister is dating...i'm also curious if tomorrow Soo Young will accept somehow to comfort Jin Woo after seeing him act all balistic and out of his cool character,as a friend from her side or will refuse to have something with him after all the bitter taste she had experienced...and can i say i want more Jin Woo and the Manager,somehow they are hilarious

Fans are sad that the JW&YA pairing seems to be a no-go in the canon therefore they took matters into their skillful hands and I'm loving the result as the two actors share almost explosive chemistry together

if she stays i'm sure somehow Min Suk will find out she is at Jin Woo apartment and will be mad and might even come to take her from there knowing him..if she accepts to stay with him that is

one said Jin Woo couldn't go down more than he did but i see he actually will
it's clear that the crash happens after work more than sure and SY is a witness and drives the angry JW home and even might come between him and the other guy before Jin Woo gets into a serious fight,he sure looked like he was at the point of starting a fight with anyone..he is liek a loose canon,picking a fight with anyone

If she stays I'll be a bit turned off because the guy didn't treat her so well, even threatening her job so I wouldn't be for that. She needs to know she deserves better.

I think JW is acting like a child who lost his toy to his rival, I'm not sure if he's in love too.

@miky88 I think Team Leader Kim mentioned that HS was his hoobae in the first episode at the airport.

I think Yoo Ah sometimes acts like the noona too^^ haha

@briseis I agree---JW and YA have quite the chemistry. I like them too.

@briseis‌ being a kdrama veteran sometime your analysis are undoubtedly true but less appealing to admit (-_-). After you mentioned about "siblings possibility" because they share "the same allergic", somehow deep down in my heart I agree with that (because it's just typical makjang storyline) but I hate that idea. @-)

I hate it because the kisses were too sweet, the hugs, the holding hands, the cuteness are just overload so I denied that sibling idea. I will wait until this drama end to see how everything will turn out. If it's not makjang I'll download them all in HD. Please please writer-nim, please don't take makjang storyline. [-O< I love this adorkable couple.

@kimnabong‌ I swear I was going to use the very same image for JW, indeed I felt he was like "a boy who lost his toy to his rival" too. As we're always talking about maturity in here, I think there are different ways of being mature and with JW being older, he would be obviously more experienced than MS in many different matters, but I believe it's very different if we look at the emotional dimension. MS is a child who's being loved a lot in his "unusual" family, he received love and he instinctively knows how to give love and take care of the others (his family members, colleagues, friends), but if we look at poor JW, he's just a lonely child that only knows how to look after himself first, I'm not trying to say he is selfish or a bad person, on the contrary I see deep down he is a good guy, but right now he has so many issues to resolve and if he's trying to connect again to SY it doesn't need to be necessarily on a romantic level, because I don't think right now he's in the position to give anything to an eventual "partner", he just needs someone who can take care of him and I dearly hope they'll give him a different path from the all consuming Second lead's one-sided love.

These kissing gif are just too too too..... real. How can they kiss like that .... his face, her face.
especially this one....I feel like it's not fair if this kind on open kiss happen between siblings

N9DaNmf_zpsede01ad1.gif
*did I see tongue? X_X

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=highking&no=4208&page=1

@lovcom00 I agree. I think all three characters need to gain maturity on one aspect. JW needs emotional maturity. MS needs intellectual maturity. Soo Young needs social (and sensual) maturity. Haha. At this point, I believe Jin Woo needs more than just Soo Young. There's this adage about an opportunity: that it's like water on rivers, once it passes by, it's never the same water again. I think Jin Woo's opportunity with Soo Young has passed now. Since Soo Young has started establishing a relationship with Min Suk, I think it might be a bit awkward to rewind and go back to Jin Woo.  I really really really still want to see Jin Woo fall in love and be happy in this show too. I think I'll sink with the non-existent JW-YA ship. Hahaha 

In the meanwhile, my hopes for JW-MS bromance is deteriorating. They're always in fist fights! Maybe JW-Team Leader bromance will keep me happy for a while. LOL Team Leader Kim has two bros for himself! LOL

Episode 9 scored another stellar rating - 1,446%. It's still a strong showing for a cable drama and the Monday night is always the weaker one. I have to say I'm not suprised that tvN has been trying to negotiate an extension since the ratings HSK has been posting so far has been quite exceptional for the late Mon-Tue 23:00 timeslot when most of the target viewers between 15-35 are asleep because they have to go to school or to work in the morning. That's why we can't compare HSK's ratings with such dramas like Emergency Couple or Reply 1994 which both aired on Fri-Sat 20:40.ACF7owW.png

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Their date was so cute I almost had a heart attack from the sweet hah!  :x
Who is it that we are thinking are siblings? 

Archived