[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after checking out Doctor Stranger's thread for the latest episode's reviews and captions I decided to stop waisting my time on that drama and start watching this drama instead. KoHS looks fun and light drama even though i just read the spoilers of ep 3 and not watched the whole ep 3 yet.

This was my exact reaction while watching MS's fantastic performance during the PT1dTeWP8.png
MS immediately looking towards HN the moment he came in the hall and then right after finishing the PT made things to my heart! And if it wasn't enough,  HN made tha victory gesture in return without even thinking and was so happy for him :x. A win for the HIgh School King!By the way, I think that JW was happy for the company's sake that the PT was a success, however, it also made him realise that MS is someone with skills and capable of swaying crowds with that youthful liveliness of his. To me it looked like that until this moment JW suspected that the rumours about MS/HS'S prowess was exaggerated but now he's seen that he is someone he shouldn't underestimate.ujZBHtD.pngXMwsmv7.pngX5p7LiP.pngOaRcRlq.png

Watching the preview and Min Suk in the restaurant with that old man and a girl by his side,i suspect they want to recrut him by their side or framing him...hope he realizes that he might be set up and also see that people aren't so nice and all smiley even more in that competitive field...just like his Hyung told him,to be alert and be careful of anyone,hope he will get out of that situation because i think they will think they have a spy/mole in the company,maybe selling outside or to another rival company important info
'em i the only one who was hugely embarresed watching Soo Young in today's episode or what? and Min Suk and Soo Young looked like a couple fighting when he was trying to say sorry to her after the PT succes lunch....Lee Hana expresions are hilarious for real =)) and it was cute to see how she fell for Jin Woo,i think that was the real one,in that cinema,hope to see that soft side again soon

Hello  :)
I really liked this 3 episodes...tough story has a few serious issues overall impresion is positive and funny
Did the two of them exchanged the 1st deep look at after presentation dinner or i imagined it? ;) ...and did he stop that guy from hitting her in  preview?
Looking fwd to next ep...

So, after checking out Doctor Stranger's thread for the latest episode's reviews and captions I decided to stop waisting my time on that drama and start watching this drama instead. KoHS looks fun and light drama even though i just read the spoilers of ep 3 and not watched the whole ep 3 yet.

Haha helooo chingu this drama is actually nice compare the headaches we encounter to DS hahaha... KoHS cools me up....KoHS is my Paracetamol lol...

>:D< :D;)

rheiuna said:

@ruzikie‌ i'm here!!! Need to laugh and delulu. Real life enough to be sad and sorrow. I need drama to eased the pain :))

Annyeong everyone. I'll be starting this drama too. *bow

@briseis‌ @ruzikie‌ hello my chingus from the star. ^_^

Whoa, I love episode 3! While episode 1 is the introduction to the characters, episode 2 is the introduction to the main plot and episode 3 is where the plot starts moving. Episode 2 is mostly hilarious, so I love it that in episode 3 we get to see the emotional side of the main characters. I especially love that scene when Min Seok realised that he made a big mistake playing cupid for Soo Young and Jin Woo. When he encounters Soo Young again in the street, I feel like it's a huge blow for him. Maybe he'll start to think before act--one of the lessons for the 18 year old Min Seok. My favourite scene is also when Min Seok arrives for his presentation. That's a badass entrance B-)

Yeay for the ratings! I hope it getting higher every episode. Fighting for all the cast and crew! 

Hello to all watching High School King,

Thank you @briseis for posting clips of ep 3. I don't understand what is being said but can still laugh and giggle watching it. It is very entertaining.  Hope there will be live recaps in the future.

episode 3 was nice and had the same zany humour. loved it that his friends also now know and he is not like this genius who manages to keep it hidden from everyone... looks like every episode more and more are going to know and it will be a case of "we know that he knows that we know.."or something like that....

it was interesting to see how Soo Young fell for Jin Woo and it wasn't a case of him being a pretty face. it was more that she saw him being vulnerable (he probably wasnt crying because of the movie but more because of stuff going on in his own family) and her crush and curiosity about him starts from there. wonder if Jin Woo will see her differently when he realizes that she saw him as a person and thats why she liked him as opposed to all the girls in the office who think he is super hot and is the boss.

also wonder if Min Seok will view his stalker differently since he sees the effects of Soo Young's one-sided love.

but what was Jin Woo watching on the projector with that scary classical music -- was it pictures of his family, his mom? himself in another place? it was interesting because it was such a far shot angle that we can't see his face but still, we get a sense of his loneliness....

Archived