[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

just a reminder... coz this is a remake drama i think it would be wise if anybody who want to share about the original whether it a recap or review to put it on a spoiler... coz not everybody is keen on being spoiled... for me i don't really mind but it's not just me on this thread...

@itsokivy you don't have to delete your post... you could just put it under spoiler... so someone who want to read it could read it and the one who doesn't want could just skip it... 

The only drama I've seen the lead guy in was Tree with Deep Roots... I tried to watch their drama together... but I just couldn't really get into it... My bad?  Oh well. I am really excited for this though;  I saw the female lead in School 2013, and LOVED her.  
I think that this will be fun.  I'm glad they chose older actors.  And didn't make them super young. ^^  I'm really looking forward to this. :D  I just hope they do the Taiwanese version justice!!!!!!!! 채발!!!

Guest fiovial

@darcydevenus : You should check out Jang Hyuk in Chuno/Slave Hunter and in Thank You. Those are my 2 favorite Jang Hyuk dramas and I guarantee you that you will totally fall for his acting there. 
@anopinion yes shooting should start in May although when in May is the question hehehe. They haven't had a script reading yet but hopefully soon. Somehow my inclination is that it'll be closer to late May start date. Most Korean dramas start filming about 1 month ahead premiere date. 
I know that some news before said that Choi Jin Hyuk was still considering the drama but this latest interview with CJH seemed to confirm him joining the drama. I will just post the part pertaining to the drama.http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201405011221481910
한편 최진혁은 MBC '개과천선' 후속으로 방송 예정인 '운명처럼 널 사랑해'에 출연할 예정이다.
Meanwhile Choi Jin Hyuk is scheduled to appear in 'Fated To Love You' following 'A New Leaf'.
On a side note I find it interesting that he mentioned Jung Woo Sung as his idol. Jang Hyuk was often called the Second Jung Woo Sung when Hyuk was still in his 20s and in fact Jang Hyuk and Jung Woo Sung are pretty close to one another. So now CJH will be acting alongside the 2nd Jung Woo Sung :)) .

Waaahhhh, "It's Ok, it's Love" already have their first script reading. when is FTLY turn???? both will premiere in July. *anxious, anxious.can't wait to see all the cast together. *excited, excited.:)) :))

So they will change the cruise scenes... Wonder where would it be? An event in a 5 star hotel since it'll have a "sweet" scene ;)). I think that is a good thing. It can make this version to be somehow original.
If they will start filming later this May, then we will see the first script reading pics soon! So excited to see our OTP and the rest of the cast~ :x
EDIT:1554420_1584961245061359_383952024086731
Fated To Love You 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Guest zoek

I can't wait for this remake!! I really liked the Taiwanese drama. I hope that the remake is awesome! And both of them are great actors! So looking forward to this!  :D

@fiovial Chuno... even hearing the word alone is giving me chills. As I'm typing, various Daegil's expressions are flashing on my mind. Those piercing eyes... T.T   Thank You is a drama with a heart :)  
I too, am curious to see how Jang Nara's looks this time :) She's so pretty, I want to see her character has nice outfit/hairstyle. :D  The male leads must be in suit, I think? 

Hello Everyone,

Hmm..seeing as its a remake (even if I didn't watch the Taiwanese version) I'm curious to see how this drama will go! I'm definitely gonna watch this when its out :)

Guest dramagrandma

I am watching this because I watched the TW version and loved it.  
I think some of the comments about the lead in the TW version are a little harsh.  Yes, The lead *could* be a jerk in the TW version, but remember, when he was at his jerkiest is whenever he started to soften and feel sympathy for the secretary and then something would happen that would convince him she had been conniving and that he'd been set up, that it was no accident on her part. That would make almost anybody act like a jerk. 
Even on the ship the day after they first met and found out their 'mistake' Ethan's character was super sweet to her in helping her put the jerk ex-boyfriend in his place. ( I figure that's not really a spoiler since in the K version there doesn't appear to be a boyfriend.)
Anyway, I'm excited to watch this.  I loved the TW version, but it went on and on and on and on.  20 episodes is just about right and should make for a much tighter, better plotted storyline.   I'm curious about what other changes will be made. 
I never saw the Story of a Bright Girl, never even heard of it until this thread, so thanks for adding another K-drama to my long list of "To be watched" shows.=)

I thought the same thing. I was going to watch 'a witch's romance'... but they made the age range too big... 14 years?! No, it didn't sit well with me... the 8 in the tw version was really special... and had lots of meanings.... but enough of that. I am really really curious how they're going to set up the whole thing. I'm excited to find out. I've seen the tw-version of this..... maybe 10 times. I really liked it... we'll find out.

It seems there are more casting news...saw in some korean news website that actress Wang Ji Won is considering the role of "Anna" the ballerina girlfriend of the male lead. I don't know much about her but I was intrigued that she is a real ballerina and graduated in the Royal Ballet school. It would be believable when she would have those scenes dancing ballet. It would be a big break for her if she does accept the role, I think. But really really excited for this drama! Like many kdrama lovers, Bright Girl is my first kdrama and became a fan of both Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk through the drama. So happy to see them back together again. I hope there are more news coming about the drama. ;;)

Guest miyawoks

So excited that a thread has opened up for this upcoming series... makes the show so legit in my eyes ^_^
Jang Na Ra is what got me into Korean pop culture, so am so excited that she has a new drama. I love Fated to Love You TW Version, so am really looking forward to this Korean remake. I hope they do justice to the story!

I Hope this Remake can be Funniest same as TW Original Drama

Im So Happy with funniest character in TW Jun Xi Grandma (Ji Wang Zhen Zhu), Anson, Xin Yi Families (Chen Lin Xi Shi,Chen Qing Xia)

who was played for them at Korean Version? any ideas?
I Hope can found Baby Ji in there lol