[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Yi0481

@itsokivy‌ :)>- hello there!! Haha yes this kinda feels a WEE bit like home cos there's quite a few familiar faces. Hopefully the drama turns out to be good. Fingers crossed.... Now to sit still and wait patiently for the next few months. #twiddlingthumbstime

i'm in the middle of watching the TW version... i really like the theme and like most of you that comment i too kind a hate the male lead attitude in the first half... and with Jang Hyuk as the male lead if they made him the same as TW version it's really going to be weird like every body said here that attitude is permissible for someone that in their twenties but as we know Jang Hyuk is in his late 30 and his face wont pass for someone in their 20... i really hope that the writer would write the story different from the TW version...  

Guest fiovial

@anopinion LOL yes they never kissed in SSBG. Maybe they will make it up with steamy kisses this time kkkk...

@ebito I hope they will make the characters different too. They can still keep the overall storyline the same but definitely need to adjust the ages and characterization properly.

Guest hazey

@krgirl87 Since this is a remake, here's what I recall from the original plot (they might change stuff around this time):
- CEO's ballerina girlfriend leaves him alone on a cruise for career reasons. The secretary female lead (Jang Nara's character in this remake) is also on the same cruise. They both get drunk and end up in bed.- (I think) Their one-night stand gets discovered by the public and the girl eventually meets his grandmother. She finds out that she's pregnant. At this stage, he's doing everything he can to escape from this "nightmare" because his ballerina girlfriend is still the one of his dreams.- However, he eventually softens in his attitude towards the secretary and the baby. *I think* this is where he starts to fall for her. - The ballerina girlfriend returns. She pretends that the CEO had drafted an abortion contract for the secretary, and this makes the secretary extremely upset. She gets into an accident and has a miscarriage. After which, she swears to have nothing more to do with the CEO. The CEO is crushed at the miscarriage but never finds out the real reason why.- Time jump!- The secretary is now a rising-star apprentice under a famous artist. She and the CEO meet again, and the rest of the story is basically how he tries to win her back.- It's a happy ending with wedding and babies.
There's a really cute dog in the original version, hope they keep it in the remake!
Things I look forward to in this remake:1. Tighter plot since the number of episodes has been pre-determined.2. Uber romantic wedding, unlike the chicken spur of the moment version in the original.3. Drop the part in the last few episodes about the hospital mixup causing the secretary to think that she can't have babies anymore (this was seriously weird and contrived).4. Keep the CEO's male secretary as a source of humor.5. ...Gotta keep *that scene* when she returns his coat in the hotel...
**On the ballerina girlfriend**Just some plot details - she returns from pursuing her dreams overseas because she hurt her foot badly (career-ending injury). This is why the CEO found it hard to break the news to her that he was now in love with the secretary. Unfortunately, I think she took his hesitation to mean that he still wanted to be rid of the mess, and took the initiative to cook up the abortion agreement. The girlfriend isn't some super evil character, nor is she super nice, and I hope the remake keeps it real.

fiovial said: @anopinion LOL yes they never kissed in SSBG. Maybe they will make it up with steamy kisses this time kkkk... @ebito I hope they will make the characters different too. They can still keep the overall storyline the same but definitely need to adjust the ages and characterization properly.

Guest kdramafanfan

ebito said: i'm in the middle of watching the TW version... i really like the theme and like most of you that comment i too kind a hate the male lead attitude in the first half... and with Jang Hyuk as the male lead if they made him the same as TW version it's really going to be weird like every body said here that attitude is permissible for someone that in their twenties but as we know Jang Hyuk is in his late 30 and his face wont pass for someone in their 20... i really hope that the writer would write the story different from the TW version... 

kdramafanfan said: ebito said: i'm in the middle of watching the TW version... i really like the theme and like most of you that comment i too kind a hate the male lead attitude in the first half... and with Jang Hyuk as the male lead if they made him the same as TW version it's really going to be weird like every body said here that attitude is permissible for someone that in their twenties but as we know Jang Hyuk is in his late 30 and his face wont pass for someone in their 20... i really hope that the writer would write the story different from the TW version... 

Guest fiovial

@hazey thanks for the quick recap. 
There's some concern among Nara and Hyuk's Korean fans regarding the cruise ship scene. They're thinking that because of the Sewol ferry tragedy it might not be a good idea to have cruise ship scene and I must say I agree with their concern. That scene can possibly be changed somehow..the writers just need to be a more creative about it. 
Also just in case people aren't aware so far the premiere date is expected to be July 2. This will put them in between the premieres of Joseon Gunman (KBS) and It's Okay, It's Love (SBS). I don't know if this is advantageous or disadvantageous. I guess it all depends on how well Joseon Gunman is doing by that time.

Guest Eiza Zazhan

Ohhh in TW version ..the 2nd lead is handsome than the lead...so for korean version it is also going to be the same..I love the second lead more ...:)  The female 2nd Bianca Bai also pretty so who is going to be the female 2nd lead in K Version? I hope in K version, pls make the balerina to be a very villian one...
:D

Guest puppyiz

Very happy to know the cast has been confirmed, thank you for all the GOOD NEWS !
Get to see CHOI JIN HYUK very soon  ^_^ !!

Guest fiovial

Thanks @StaRix‌.

I'm passing info that I read online....The drama is planned for 20 episodes. Hoping that holds true :)