[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Oooh casting updates!!! Yayyyy. Thx @yoeda‌

Thx @spideysteve‌ for posting the filming pics.

I was hoping we would be getting some promotional pics from mbc by now since they've had the drama poster photo shoot and all..but I guess we'll have to keep waiting :-/

Guest spideysteve

fiovial said: I was hoping we would be getting some promotional pics from mbc by now since they've had the drama poster photo shoot and all..but I guess we'll have to keep waiting :-/

‘운명처럼 널 사랑해’ 대본 리딩 현장, 장혁-장나라 12년 만의 호흡

트위터로 보내기 페이스북으로 보내기 미투데이로 보내기 C로그로 보내기

eba014eefd6fed381628a44284743b5f.jpg
cr:btn news

@spideysteve Thanks for the uploaded photos of the script reading. Really excited right now to see these pics. Hopefully more pics for promotions to come  8->

Guest spideysteve

@nakatsubebe You're welcome. :) I believe all of us here are all very excited.

New pics from set. cr: Jang Hyuk DC

JH's hair looks good even though we only see his back. Maybe no need to worry about it then.

BwMKLKB.jpg?1?3617

1reJ3UN.jpg?1

Guest spideysteve

yoeda said: i just wanna post the same pic but you beat me. kumawoooo.kkkkbtw, look at JH hand, he's holding a box of ring. prepare to propose??? cr:DC

Annyeong Chingus... :)I am excited to wait for this drama for many reasons...1. I have watched and loved the Taiwan version...2. Choi Jin Hyuk!!!! ~ At first I thought he would be the main cast... But, it's okay as long as he's there... kekkekekeke3. Jang Nara!!! ~ Loving her since.... I cannot remember when... Long, long time ago... I am amazed that she stays young and cute as she was when I was young... :P 4. Not really a fan of Jang Hyuk... But I loved him in Iris 2... So yeah... ;)5. From my own opinion, Taiwan drama remake to Kdrama are always interesting and I usually prefer the Kdrama version much, much better... (no offend to Tdrama fans... this is just my personal opinion)...
So.... Yayy!! Can't wait for this drama to air!!

class="entry-title single-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-position: 0px 50%;"“FATED TO LOVE YOU” SCRIPT READING WITH JANG HYUK & JANG NARA
014.jpg

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara had one of their initial reunions recently when they lead the script reading for their drama Fated to Love You.

It took place on May 9th at the MBC Dream Center in Goyang, Gyeonggi-do. It is said that the atmosphere was very friendly, but the actors put all their passion and razor sharp focus into their practice.

2002′s Successful Story of a Bright Girl was the first time the two Jangs worked together, and I’m sure many are eager to watch their onscreen reunion in the Taiwanese remake when it airs in July, taking over A New Leaf‘s time slot.

1_zps843febc3.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

cr: couchkimchi

Guest fiovial

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Finally some pics from MBC..not quite promo pics but I'll take script reading pics anytime. Drama just feel REAL now  :)>-
Thanks to the awesome @spideysteve and @yoeda for the filming pics....this Hyukie fangirl is giggling right now bwahahahahahaha.
Just trying to translate a bit from what the news articles said about the script reading...http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/257533
2014052111492118510-540x540.jpg

Writer Joo Chan Wook said that he will strongly take into consideration any new ideas or anything  that will make the drama more interesting/fun. He also said that though it is important that the drama be interesting/fun but it will be nice too if they can good ratings. He also said that he will strive to make a drama that the actors will look forward to.The article also touched briefly about how Jang Hyuk showed a perfectly mature acting in his comedic role of a 2nd generation chaebol. Jang Na Ra showed chemistry with the other actors as she spoke her lines and met eyes with the other actors. Jang Na Ra also shed tears as she was fully immersed in her character.Jung Eun Pyo and Lim Hyung Joon through their solid acting showed the perfect combination. The two were able to use saturi(dialect) naturally in their bright roles.

fiovial said: WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Finally some pics from MBC..not quite promo pics but I'll take script reading pics anytime. Drama just feel REAL now  :)>-
Writer Joo Chan Wook said that he will strongly take into consideration any new ideas or anything  that will make the drama more interesting/fun. He also said that though it is important that the drama be interesting/fun but it will be nice too if they can good ratings. He also said that he will strive to make a drama that the actors will look forward to.
The article also touched briefly about how Jang Hyuk showed a perfectly mature acting in his comedic role of a 2nd generation chaebol. Jang Na Ra showed chemistry with the other actors as she spoke her lines and met eyes with the other actors. Jang Na Ra also shed tears as she was fully immersed in her character.Jung Eun Pyo and Lim Hyung Joon through their solid acting showed the perfect combination. The two were able to use saturi(dialect) naturally in their bright roles.

Guest spideysteve

Less serious script reading photos. They're so cute.

20140521050747_452170_550_707.jpg cr: 서울경제

HD photos for TopStarNews

1400660297-41.jpg

More pics on set. Jang Hyuk & Jang Nara.

@yoeda  I was probably wrong, since Jang Nara was there too. Yes, the girl with bright red pants.  

10387761_221750294700884_180617922_n.jpg cr: instagram

926184_594257960681815_1287746573_n.jpg

Guest spideysteve

yoeda said:now i overdose with cuteness already. wahhhhh.i got a feeling he's practicing and she just happen to walk there. lol