[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

hkana said: Jang Hyuk's character description is interesting!  I found the Taiwanese version on Drama Fever but I'm trying not to watch it before I watch the Korean one. Unless my curiosity wins :P
Being second lead does not always mean inferior, especially if they have superb cast for the leads ^^  Now JH has been cast, I can't think of any younger actor to fill in his role kekeke  

Guest fiovial

hkana said: Jang Hyuk's character description is interesting!  I found the Taiwanese version on Drama Fever but I'm trying not to watch it before I watch the Korean one. Unless my curiosity wins :P
Being second lead does not always mean inferior, especially if they have superb cast for the leads ^^  Now JH has been cast, I can't think of any younger actor to fill in his role kekeke  

@Go Seung Ji THANK YOU VERY MUCH for starting this thread.Successful Story of Bright Girl is my very first kdrama and I have not stopped watching kdramas since then. It paved the way for me to get hooked not only to kdramas but also to Tdramas and Jdoramas.
@Yeekrfan2 ... I have the same reaction as your gif, when I saw this thread and when I learned that THE Jang's will have a new drama after many years. Its a good thing that this time around, I can see some "action" between the Jang's since in Bright Girl, their kiss on the beach (if you can still recall) seems to be faked. Their pics during SSBG surely shows how long it has been. Since Jang Nara is an adult now, the infamous bed scene in FTLY Taiwan version is perfect for the two. How awkward JH was before in his acting, he definitely is an ACTOR now and he can pull it off. Though I don't want to expect much but I have faith in the writers and director, that the casting is perfect for the korean version.
To top it off, if Choi Jin Hyuk is officially IN as well, then what can I ask for?? Plus the supporting cast are equally good as the lead actors. This drama is definitely a must watch. 
I am excitedly waiting.
tumblr_mfz7s1H7ZJ1r6fshmo1_250.gif

Guest mdolphins

I can feel my enthusiasm growing for this drama with every bit of news we find out about it. I am waiting to hear about the rest of the cast that is still to be added. Also, the more I learn about the previous version I definitely hope they make some changes to the overall storyline, if they keep it mostly the same it just won't work with this cast and it is too dated. It has been fun reading all of your posts.

:)

Hi everyone!Am sooo looking forward to this drama  :x So far there isn't anything I don't love about it.Love Bright Girl and Jang Hyuk - Jang Na Ra in it.Love the original TW drama...well except for the draggy part near the end...Choi Jin Hyuk is definitely a plus LOL
Now if they get Ryu Soo Young to make a cameo appearance my life will be purrrfect :\">

Guest cjmcjh

I'm going to watch this drama only for Choi Jin Hyuk. But I'm sure I'll come to love all the other characters too.
Also OMG I'm excited to see Jung Eun Pyo in his cameo appearance.

This is going to be interesting.  I absolutely love the Taiwanese version.  We'll see what the korean version does.  I tried to watch 'a witch's romance'... I just could not accept such a large age gap... the taiwanese one, they were only 8 years apart.  Oh well.
I am really really excited.  The Koreans don't often duplicate the Taiwanese dramas, so, I'm thrilled that they chose this one.  I think it's going to be fun!!!!!

Park Won Sook to play Lee Geon(Jang Hyuk)'s Mother

She's brilliant as an evil mother-in-law. Though I always hated her characters in her dramas that I've watched but she made them lively and sometimes her character became the most impressive in the drama.  

Guest mdolphins

@cjmcjh said: I'm going to watch this drama only for Choi Jin Hyuk. But I'm sure I'll come to love all the other characters too.
Also OMG I'm excited to see Jung Eun Pyo in his cameo appearance.

Guest itsokivy

joining thread! waiting for it patiently... hello everyone! 
nice to see EC chingus here... @sunshine4ever@mdolphins@lhjj@stuartjmz@yeekfran2@yi0481
:) 

Guest fiovial

IF I REMEMBER IT RIGHT TAIWAN VERSION THE LEAD GUY HAS NO MOTHER AND HE GREW UP WITH GRANDMA.... WHO WILL PLAY THE CUTE GRANDMA?  AND WHO WILL PLAY THE 2ND LEAD GUY AND THE 2 SISTER OF JANG NARA?

Maybe grandma has been replaced with mom? The article I translated above mentioned Jang Hyuk's mom.

Second lead guy should be Choi Jin Hyuk. Nothing yet on Jang Nara's sisters although Jung Eun Pyo will be playing Jang Nara's family member..perhaps a brother in law?

It will be quite a wait before we see some stills, photo shoots, filming BTS or fan accounts of this drama since I read that it is scheduled to be released on MBC for a Wed-Thurs slot after the drama "New Leaf" which will start to air next week since Cunning Single Lady has just concluded.
I wonder when will they start filming or at least have pictorials for the drama. I can't wait to see what look will JN and JH will show us this time. YAY!!!

From the old poster like this ...
Successful-Story-of-a-Bright-Girl.jpg

To like this ...
2ddcf8c9fe.jpg?x=b&s=590x330&q=h&e=t&f=t

from this seem to be a fake kiss scene in Bright Girl ..
00014exe

to this the infamous scene in ep 1 ..
mqdefault.jpg

:P:P  :P

Fated to Love you was the Taiwanese drama I luv... One of my favorite... and make it to korean version, at first, doesn't feel right. But After confirming of the lead, I just say 'DAEBAK'. Long wait to see Jang Na Ra after BFB, she's back with the long time partner, JH.

I want it to be more like romance drama (serious romance drama) than comedic version... JH and JNR seems old enough to play comedic... Like sad love version suit them more... Btw I just wait for the PD nim to release the drama