Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

fiovial said: @"Cielo Azul"‌ my bad ....I never watched the taiwanese version so thank you for correcting my assumption :) . I hope the drama keeps the whole dying young thing since it might be interesting. More casting news...on my phone right now..hopefully someone else can post the pic and article from this link http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140424091804852 Basically Jung Eun-pyo has been cast in the drama. His role is described as the cupid to Jjang couple. He will play the role of Nara's family member and one that supports the couple. The role is a comedic role. Park Won-sook has been cast as Hyuk mom and Song Ok-sook has been cast as Nara's mom. Seems like a bit different from the tw family description? I read that in the tw version the male lead has no parents?

Jang Hyuk's character description is interesting!  I found the Taiwanese version on Drama Fever but I'm trying not to watch it before I watch the Korean one. Unless my curiosity wins :P
Being second lead does not always mean inferior, especially if they have superb cast for the leads ^^  Now JH has been cast, I can't think of any younger actor to fill in his role kekeke  

hkana said: Jang Hyuk's character description is interesting!  I found the Taiwanese version on Drama Fever but I'm trying not to watch it before I watch the Korean one. Unless my curiosity wins :P
Being second lead does not always mean inferior, especially if they have superb cast for the leads ^^  Now JH has been cast, I can't think of any younger actor to fill in his role kekeke  

@suchadiva42 hi too  :-h  Yes I'll be watching, I've been waiting for Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara be together again for years :)

hkana said: @suchadiva42 hi too  :-h  Yes I'll be watching, I've been waiting for Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara be together again for years :)

hkana said: Jang Hyuk's character description is interesting!  I found the Taiwanese version on Drama Fever but I'm trying not to watch it before I watch the Korean one. Unless my curiosity wins :P

@fiovial"

No problem that's what where all here for is to spazz out and have some fun in seeing JH/JNR along with the rest and I definitely will be looking forward to it as well ;)

*raising handme too doesn't watch T-version much to compare. maybe only a single episode and i barely remember what i watch. kkkkk

@Go Seung Ji THANK YOU VERY MUCH for starting this thread.Successful Story of Bright Girl is my very first kdrama and I have not stopped watching kdramas since then. It paved the way for me to get hooked not only to kdramas but also to Tdramas and Jdoramas.
@Yeekrfan2 ... I have the same reaction as your gif, when I saw this thread and when I learned that THE Jang's will have a new drama after many years. Its a good thing that this time around, I can see some "action" between the Jang's since in Bright Girl, their kiss on the beach (if you can still recall) seems to be faked. Their pics during SSBG surely shows how long it has been. Since Jang Nara is an adult now, the infamous bed scene in FTLY Taiwan version is perfect for the two. How awkward JH was before in his acting, he definitely is an ACTOR now and he can pull it off. Though I don't want to expect much but I have faith in the writers and director, that the casting is perfect for the korean version.
To top it off, if Choi Jin Hyuk is officially IN as well, then what can I ask for?? Plus the supporting cast are equally good as the lead actors. This drama is definitely a must watch. 
I am excitedly waiting.
tumblr_mfz7s1H7ZJ1r6fshmo1_250.gif

I can feel my enthusiasm growing for this drama with every bit of news we find out about it. I am waiting to hear about the rest of the cast that is still to be added. Also, the more I learn about the previous version I definitely hope they make some changes to the overall storyline, if they keep it mostly the same it just won't work with this cast and it is too dated. It has been fun reading all of your posts.

:)

Hi everyone!Am sooo looking forward to this drama  :x So far there isn't anything I don't love about it.Love Bright Girl and Jang Hyuk - Jang Na Ra in it.Love the original TW drama...well except for the draggy part near the end...Choi Jin Hyuk is definitely a plus LOL
Now if they get Ryu Soo Young to make a cameo appearance my life will be purrrfect :\">

I'm going to watch this drama only for Choi Jin Hyuk. But I'm sure I'll come to love all the other characters too.
Also OMG I'm excited to see Jung Eun Pyo in his cameo appearance.

This is going to be interesting.  I absolutely love the Taiwanese version.  We'll see what the korean version does.  I tried to watch 'a witch's romance'... I just could not accept such a large age gap... the taiwanese one, they were only 8 years apart.  Oh well.
I am really really excited.  The Koreans don't often duplicate the Taiwanese dramas, so, I'm thrilled that they chose this one.  I think it's going to be fun!!!!!

Park Won Sook to play Lee Geon(Jang Hyuk)'s Mother

She's brilliant as an evil mother-in-law. Though I always hated her characters in her dramas that I've watched but she made them lively and sometimes her character became the most impressive in the drama.  

@cjmcjh said: I'm going to watch this drama only for Choi Jin Hyuk. But I'm sure I'll come to love all the other characters too.
Also OMG I'm excited to see Jung Eun Pyo in his cameo appearance.

joining thread! waiting for it patiently... hello everyone! 
nice to see EC chingus here... @sunshine4ever@mdolphins@lhjj@stuartjmz@yeekfran2@yi0481
:) 

IF I REMEMBER IT RIGHT TAIWAN VERSION THE LEAD GUY HAS NO MOTHER AND HE GREW UP WITH GRANDMA.... WHO WILL PLAY THE CUTE GRANDMA?  AND WHO WILL PLAY THE 2ND LEAD GUY AND THE 2 SISTER OF JANG NARA?

IF I REMEMBER IT RIGHT TAIWAN VERSION THE LEAD GUY HAS NO MOTHER AND HE GREW UP WITH GRANDMA.... WHO WILL PLAY THE CUTE GRANDMA?  AND WHO WILL PLAY THE 2ND LEAD GUY AND THE 2 SISTER OF JANG NARA?

Maybe grandma has been replaced with mom? The article I translated above mentioned Jang Hyuk's mom.

Second lead guy should be Choi Jin Hyuk. Nothing yet on Jang Nara's sisters although Jung Eun Pyo will be playing Jang Nara's family member..perhaps a brother in law?