[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

whoever watch SSBG knew how JH as cold meanie and tantrum-throwing sulky CEO. :D if you mean something like this.
ssbg_angrykt.gifssbg_angrykt2.gif
Han Ki Tae (JH) is first ever jerky chabeol in SK drama that I watch. or maybe the first born jerky chaebol. LOL

SSBG_ys_coldwater sometimes deserve a big splash 
SSBG_proposal dorky??? absolutely!
gif credit: stuckonhyuk

@yoeda i commented on something, but it turned out to be repetitious, cuz i was reading comments on page 2 or 3 and as i continued reading i realized someone else already answered it. and i was trying to delete my comment but didn't know how to so instead i just edited it and saying i dunno how to delete....lol. soompi struggles. 

@gumi you can't delete your post. kkk. just put something like 'error', 'deleted post' or 'double post'btw, you can't quote pic dear. it's against the rules. but you can quote and cut the pic after that copy the pic outside the box. :)

Guest fiovial

@yoeda love those gifs. oh soo true Ki Tae was probably one of the original jerky chaebols in kdrama world.

To all who has never seen Jang Hyuk in a romcom or comedic role...Please rest easy. He has a great comedic sense. He can be a goofball and yet be charming at the same time.

I too want to see a proper Jjang Jjang couple kiss hehehe.

Guest chunnogirl33

I'm getting more and more excited reading your comments about this drama. Yoeda, Gumi! It's me Dramafan but Soompi wants me to keep my old nickname gahhhh. Hello everyone else! :)

Guest sunshine4ever

So far there isn't much updates on the news besides those cast listed? Are they starting to film yet since this show is airing in July, no? I hope there will be news soon and some pics of Jin Hyuk~~~ :) I'm going to watch this drama and might suffer a little later because Jin Hyuk is second lead, but I hope to add some thoughts in the future if this show is a good one. I pray and hope that it will be a good one since it is a remake, so it has to be better otherwise it is going to hard to sell. ~ Good luck to the cast!!! :) And the productions.
yoeda said: @gumi you can't delete your post. kkk. just put something like 'error', 'deleted post' or 'double post'btw, you can't quote pic dear. it's against the rules. but you can quote and cut the pic after that copy the pic outside the box. :)

Guest ravenblack17

I want to share my Fanedit poster, but I don't know how to post it >,< can someone please tell me how to? 

Guest fiovial

@counsel05‌ hehehe...how things have changed for Jjang Jjang couple..from no kiss scene to bed scene...lol..If only this drama is on cable the bed scene would be way hotter hehehe...*okay need to get my pervy head out of the gutter now*...

@ravenblack17‌ you can upload your picture to an image hosting site such as imgur.com and then post the links for Forum or BB