[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest deekinthemadwizard

It's one of the better drama's from Taiwan that I have seen.
The concept of the drama is good enough. they dont need to a perfect remake of the taiwanese version. but can make there own version using the same concept.
Taiwanese drama's are kinda "childish" (have no better way to describe it)
It's simply doesnt fit korean drama style, so I hope to see there own "korean" twist to it.

I'll be defenatly watching this drama and hope i'll enjoy it as much as the taiwanese version.

Guest spideysteve

deekinthemadwizard said:
The concept of the drama is good enough. they dont need to a perfect remake of the taiwanese version. but can make there own version using the same concept.
Taiwanese drama's are kinda "childish" (have no better way to describe it)
It's simply doesnt fit korean drama style, so I hope to see there own "korean" twist to it.

I'll be defenatly watching this drama and hope i'll enjoy it as much as the taiwanese version.

Jang Nara's looking cute!! Jang Hyuk didn't have his first filming yet. He is still filming a movie, and not sure when he will start join FTLY filming...hope he can get a haircut before his first drama filming, cuz his hair is currently long for historical movie filming. 

Guest fiovial

Ooh nara looking nerdy cute!! Thanks all for the update. Hopefully MBC will start giving us some official bts pictures soon.

Jang Nara wavy look that she'll be use in FTLY. Beautiful and more matured. Totally agree with @hkana, can't wait for JH fall in love with her. :)) :))This pic is from election event that she's being ambassador.
Jang NEC

cr: source

Guest spideysteve

gumi said: Jang Nara's looking cute!! Jang Hyuk didn't have his first filming yet. He is still filming a movie, and not sure when he will start join FTLY filming...hope he can get a haircut before his first drama filming, cuz his hair is currently long for historical movie filming. 

OMG!!! Nara unnie! You're so pretty! I can now feel our 'sticky note' girl! ;)) Love her smile! Love her outfit as well.
If they had the script reading last Friday, I'm assuming we will see the pics next week or on the last week of the month. So excited to see our OTP together again!

http://www.sportsworldi.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20140513020494&subctg1=05&subctg2=00&OutUrl=naverChoi Jin Hyuk joins FTLY as Jang Nara's Daddy Long Legs
I know we all knew CJH is part of the crew, but it's only today that they officially released confirmation news. According to the news, CJH's role is a genius designer named Daniel, an homme fatale who gets women's attention everywhere he goes. He finds out female lead's pregnancy and will help her.

@gumi said: http://www.sportsworldi.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20140513020494&subctg1=05&subctg2=00&OutUrl=naverChoi Jin Hyuk joins FTLY as Jang Nara's Daddy Long Legs
I know we all knew CJH is part of the crew, but it's only today that they officially released confirmation news. According to the news, CJH's role is a genius designer named Daniel, an homme fatale who gets women's attention everywhere he goes. He finds out female lead's pregnancy and will help her.

Guest mdolphins

Thanks @booha for translating and the info. I can't wait to see him act this role even though I know his character is going to get his heart broken. I am hoping for some serious revisions from the previous FTLY script and a bigger role for Dylan's character.

BTW, I loved the part in the article where they mentioned him as the romcom's blue chip actor, hopefully he will not be treated as a typical second lead in this production. Not to disrespect the OTP, we all know the ending, I just want to see a well-thought out script that ties up all of the main actors stories in a satisfactory manner before it is over.

Here's an English article:

Choi Jin Hyuk confirmed to play a genius designer in upcoming drama 'Fated To Love You'
choi-jin-hyuk_1399938764_af_org.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk has been confirmed for the upcoming Korean remake of Taiwanese drama 'Fated To Love You' by MBC.
The drama's rep stated on the 13th, "Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of Daniel." The production company also revealed, "Upon the casting of Choi Jin Hyuk, who has been rising as a blue chip in romantic comedy, it feels like we've gained a thousand troops supporting us... We ask that you look forward to and take interest in the production which will cool you off during the sultry summer."
Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara will reunite in the romantic comedy which will center around the story of a woman and a wealthy man who end up in an unwanted marriage. Choi Jin Hyuk will give you second lead syndrome as the genius designer Daniel who helps out Jang Na Ra's character, Kim Mi Young, whenever she's in a tough spot.
The drama will be airing after 'A New Leaf' this July!
allkpop