[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Thanks @nakatsubebe‌

Here is the link to the news

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002299318

[단독]왕지원, '운명처럼…' 캐스팅..장혁·장나라와 호흡

Wang Ji Won 'Fated...' Casting.. Alongside Jang Hyuk & Jang Na Ra

2014050217231927284_1_59_20140502172927.

I'm on my cell phone right now so a bit hard to post the content. Can someone post the full article content?

@fiovial here, but Wang mean King so, google translate really funny
class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 15px 3px 12px; line-height: 27px; font-size: 21px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[single] support the king, "as fate ... 'cast Jang Hyuk, Jang and breathing.Article Date 02/05/2014 17:28 Last modification 02/05/2014 17:29 
24A -a +[star News gimhyeonrok News]

Photo: Money Today Star News

MBC new tree learning support King mini-series "I love you like doom" (working title) joined.

According to the 2nd king bangsongga support 'gaegwacheonseon' follow-up to the eve of the first broadcast in July 'I love you like doom "cast on dwae Jang Hyuk, Jang and respiratory contact. King Star News on the support side, the agency "received a positive review of the proposal," he said.

This work is in support of the king Jang Hyuk fiancee studied ballet and the imposing appearance of financial resources will lead protagonist of the pole. Daffodils art, especially middle school, the British Royal Ballet School, a former ballerina hanyejong king muyongwon support for the rough cast is no different than a custom role expectations are high even then. After the debut of the king support from the National Ballet Lesson imyi collected late bar known to be a big topic jimyeo.

Support for broadcast by the king last year, KBS 2TV 'Good Doctor' role of Kim, Sun - Joo, tvN 'I need Romance Season 3' of five aspiring rookie star undergoes seryeong station. In March, "We need romance" Ranking's ever since the shop was followed by work activities.

"I love you like doom" is broadcast in Taiwan in 2008 'One Night in memory' is original. Chaebol heir ordinary woman accidentally after spending the night with his child melodrama has to draw the story takes place. 'Gaegwacheonseon' successor put forward aired in July.

김현록 기자 roky@mtstarnews.com

- Just one! Perfect Money Insight TV] ['Special Girl' Photos] [sonan Money Today's economic news mobile web]

<Copyright ⓒ 'real-time entertainment breaking news, Star is all about "Star News, all rights reserved>

Guest mdolphins

stuartjmz said: nakatsubebe said: It seems there are more casting news...saw in some korean news website that actress Wang Ji Won is considering the role of "Anna" the ballerina girlfriend of the male lead. I don't know much about her but I was intrigued that she is a real ballerina and graduated in the Royal Ballet school. It would be believable when she would have those scenes dancing ballet. It would be a big break for her if she does accept the role, I think. But really really excited for this drama! Like many kdrama lovers, Bright Girl is my first kdrama and became a fan of both Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk through the drama. So happy to see them back together again. I hope there are more news coming about the drama. ;;)

Guest spideysteve

@stuartjmz @mdolphins I applaud you two for watching/finishing it. I didn't even finish the drama during all these years. :P I think they can still keep the female lead as a 'post it note' girl with some adjustments, but the characters of the male and second female leads need major upgrade. I'm excited for this drama mainly because of the Jang reunion but I also want to see how the writer adapts the story.

Guest mdolphins

@stuartjmz said: @mdolphins - nice to know there are at least two of us who will be hoping this remake is BETTER than the original. I'm thinking that the age difference in the leads between this and the original will require the sort of rewrite that just might actually give people like you and me what we're hoping for - a Drama that keeps the romance but dials right back on the elements we did not enjoy. 

yeah i to really put my hope up for the revision did to the story... coz the on tw version there is a lot that i just skip through and just really watching like the last quarter of the show... 

yeah the must keep the role for the grandma and the assistant... them both is one of the reason that i could stick with the tw version... and them both is funny as hell

Guest mdolphins

@stuartjmz said: @ebito @mdolphins - count me in as another one hoping they keep the Grandma and cast her well. There are several Korean actresses who could play her role, and I agree that her character was one of the real bright spots, one of the things that made the original worth struggling through. 

Guest spideysteve

stuartjmz said: @ebito @mdolphins - count me in as another one hoping they keep the Grandma and cast her well. There are several Korean actresses who could play her role, and I agree that her character was one of the real bright spots, one of the things that made the original worth struggling through. 

Guest mdolphins

spideysteve said: stuartjmz said: @ebito @mdolphins - count me in as another one hoping they keep the Grandma and cast her well. There are several Korean actresses who could play her role, and I agree that her character was one of the real bright spots, one of the things that made the original worth struggling through. 

Although we already know it, several korean news agency just released that Choi Jin Hyuk is officially joining the cast....And here is the link
http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=2511929

Guest chloe.c

wow remake of FTLY! I for one really loved the drama, so I'm looking forward to this remake!! 

Guest fiovial

Although we already know it, several korean news agency just released that Choi Jin Hyuk is officially joining the cast.
...And here is the link

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=2511929

Great. Now that both the second leads have been confirmed I'm hoping they would start the first script reading soon.

I think the grandma has been changed to a mom becuz of the male lead's age...the male lead is 12 yrs older than original one, and considering that it does make sense that the production team thought 'eh....maybe his grandma will be a little too old' lol. It's good that the production team keeps in mind the age difference :PAnd is it only me who found it amusing? That the age of ER in original version drama is exactly the age of JH in Bright Girl? lol

kkkk. JH is twenty six at that time. as for this version i open to any adjustment to make their own great drama. so ppl will not compare much to original version. common drama, you can dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeettttt.

nakatsubebe said:Yes! According to Jang Nara's schedule from her website http://narajjang.com, they will start filming on 5/11. I'm wondering if they already had their first script reading. Been really waiting for photos or videos with the Jjang Jjang couple together.