[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

Yippee to all the latest developments in the drama. I like the font they're using for the drama title. It fits a romcom perfectly.

I am super curious as to how Jang Hyuk will look like in the drama. He is sporting a long hair for his current sageuk movie...I hope he will cut it off for the drama.

Guest famiamia

Wow, a remake from the Taiwan version! Can't wait to watch this.In the Successful Story of a Bright Girl, Jang Nara portrays more or less the same character as the heroine from Fated To Love You.Hopefully the Korean version is much much better :)

Guest mdolphins

@stuartjmz said: The more I think about the casting of the second leads, the more hopeful I am that it's a sign of the sort of major revisions I'm hoping for in the storyline. Both have performed very well in their recent roles, and could do justice to improved second roles. To be honest, Baron Chen in FTLY struck me as a Ji Hoo from BoF kind of character and the level of acting was similar too. CJH is a much better actor, and WJW's performance in INR3  has me hoping that perhaps the K version will see more meaningful roles for both, along with less Neanderthal chauvinism from the first lead. 

Guest walkietalkie

I'm glad I've never seen the Taiwanese version especially ones that are good. I always finding myself comparing to the other version. It just makes the watching experience less exciting. 
I'm getting curious now that we're seeing who the 2nd leads are. I do like WJW. She was great in INR3. 

fiovial said: Yippee to all the latest developments in the drama. I like the font they're using for the drama title. It fits a romcom perfectly. I am super curious as to how Jang Hyuk will look like in the drama. He is sporting a long hair for his current sageuk movie...I hope he will cut it off for the drama.

Guest fiovial

@yoeda‌ at least his current locks isn't as 'crazy' as his Chuno locks....that one was a bit much hehehe. Actually I like the front part of his current longer hair just that the back is a bit hmm how should I say this..70s feeling? :D

Being in the camp of those who have yet to watch the tw version I am looking forward to this drama hehehe. I know people here are all very considerate but just in case we have some newcomers to the thread....kind reminder not to spoil the stories to those who haven't watched the tw version. Thank you!!

Edit: just wanted to pass on the news that the photo shoot for the drama poster is scheduled for May 18. Hopefully we'll get tons of pics after that.

Also wanted to add that Wang Ji Won's character's name will be Nam Se Ra.

I am excited about this one. Great cast. Being Taiwanese myself, I got to be honest and say that I actually didn't like FTLY all that much, and certainly not to the level of the super high ratings in TW. Although I thought it was nice that it got super high ratings, oh and I do like James. I will find myself comparing the storyline and seeing if they are similar but I also hope the Korean version captures my heart in a way that the tw version did not. I like all the leads so may they work some kdrama magic in there. :)

Guest spideysteve

@junkietiger14 I was going to ask you what's your favorite TWdramas, but that's off topic. :))

from Wang Ji Won's instagram  #운명처럼널사랑해#세라#이화팅

She uploaded it yesterday and tagged it with the drama's name, so this might be her character's look. I was so used to her hair being short that this took me a moment to recognize her.

10296888_514692945302019_2012130884_n.jp

Guest fiovial

She looks pretty and very ballerina-ish. I wonder if that means she has already started shooting her scenes.

Guest omgitsanna

Oh! They're doing a Korean version of this drama. I just got done watching the Taiwanese version of it. And the drama had a great story line to it. But I have a feeling there might be a twist to this version. Very excited to watch this one!

Guest chloe.c

wow remake of FTLY! I for one really loved the drama, so I'm looking forward to this remake!! I personally lovedd the Taiwanese version so much, so hopefully this one will be just as good!