[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Not many of Wookie 's female co-star able to hug him with half naked body or kiss his body. They only could kiss his lip or face. Only his off-scene gf  able to do it but I think not many of them. But our girl-Dahae able to do whatever and wherever she  wants both on and off scene (lolz) on that body. 

We are here not able to do so but at least our girl could did on behalf of us. :P am really jealous with you, Dahae but also happy to see you both happy and enjoy to do so. :w00t:

you are so right, actually I noticed he lets Dahae controlling him a bit, like he allows her to strangle him, tease him or more dominant, unlike when he was with other female costars-, most of the time we can see he's the one in control. Wookie hates girls who are too pushy, nagging for his attention  which I think not easy to get from him, in fact he hates that, he hates people order him what to do (e.g from Taxi interview, he said he loves being single at that time, no one can control him). He only do it, when he feels he wants to do it, e,g he mentioned her ex-gf so touched when he suddenly praised her beautiful. It shows not easy to get compliment from him. 

Dahae, from what I can see on screen/interview/SNS, she is free spirited, tomboy, etc, except when she cried she can drown her bf emotionally. E.g I can give, during Chuno time, when she has to hold her urge from going to toilet when shooting in the jungle, her costar noticed she turned pale bc of that, she suffered. Only after that they really monitor her in case she's not suffering any more. When she was backlashed by female netizens for being too beautiful, and not acted as real dirty slave, most of the crew so worried about her bc she was just so quiet, no one knows her true feeling at that time. Actually after that we know she poured it out to Jang Hyuk for 45 minutes. She only choose someone she really can trust and in fact loves listening or helping people in misery, which in K-ent Jang Hyuk is well known for that.

005Tysb8jw1etecmiyt2oj30qo0hrgoh.jpg

ZnbTK

• Like 7

And also Dahae able to move around the serious place, remember the swing scene while the milk spotted on Wookie and she quickly clean it up lolz. 

we called that serious part KRAKEN, lol.

--------------

usually skinny people don't hv curve, but Dahae is exceptional.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:1867662c0a857ffede43989ad2eac194

我要环游世界耶

http://weibo.com/u/5285562022

• Like 3

No wonder cordi  get bouquet of flower from person named dongwook.

She always there to protects dahae.

As mentioned  about cordi. I got a very strange links. 2 actors  Goong Yoo và Cha Seung Woo  also are Wookie's best friends. I ever remember reading an interview in 2007, Wookie ever mentioned them. And Dahae' scordi also  Goong Yoo's cordi. and Cordi also very close with Yoo Goong. 

and something I am sure, who sent  flowers to her is Wookie, which is how she wrote capion.she don't hashtag his name. Dahae addition, she worked with many other stars, and she often mentions them in her twitter, but never hashtag  their name, including Dahae. It's completely different when she mentioned about her friend who is not that popular star,eg hair stylist Hana. she would always hashtag their name. 

wow, its amazing to see there sooo many crazy lovers for this awesome couple, hello dears, im totally new to your thread, to this forum, and to korean dramas too, Somehow watched hotel king and now repeating watching it, totally got addicted, went through u guys' posts here learnt a lot more abt them, hope our innocent wish can come true....! :)coz maybe in their real lives they may have some different perspectives but definitely there r more matching points between them, hope they will consider abt them.......:wub:

• Like 5

And also Dahae able to move around the serious place, remember the swing scene while the milk spotted on Wookie and she quickly clean it up lolz. 

we called that serious part KRAKEN, lol.

--------------

usually skinny people don't hv curve, but Dahae is exceptional.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:1867662c0a857ffede43989ad2eac194

我要环游世界耶

http://weibo.com/u/5285562022

Since we are on the topic of "body parts", I thought I'd share this for fun~

Source: allkpop

Actor Lee Dong Wook talked about his ideal type on tvN's 'Taxi' on December 2.

He talked about his preference in terms of appearance: "Many people around me say that I focus too much on appearance, but that's not true. It would be nice if she were pretty, but I don't focus on that. As long as I find her attractive, that is enough."

The actor was then asked about his ideal type, and he responded, "I don't have a specific one." The MCs did not stop there, asking if he had a body part he preferred. His answer was the pelvis, drawing the figure of a woman's pelvis in the air with his hands.  He said, "There's a feminine body line.

Kim Gu Ra asked, "Would that be a woman with a big butt," and Hong Eun Hee added, "Would that be a woman with a slender waist?"

Lee Dong Wook clarified, "Both."

• Like 7

Dahae updates weibo with some pics

6c2368d7jw1etf5ibpbbxj20hs0hsju9.jpg

6c2368d7jw1etf5i7zyroj20hs0hsgob.jpg6c2368d7jw1etf5iqolrcj20hs0hs0vc.jpg

From @ELY_397

Caption: 一天到晚地吃了又吃!工作人员都劝我 别吃了ㅠㅠ我只要一来中国就吃这么多。到底是为神马?

Translation: Eating nonstop the whole day! Even the crew told me to stop eating ㅠㅠ I eat so much when I come to China. Why is that ?

i know why dahae. because in korea you just enjoyed people eat your food

but i thought you also eat a lot in korea because you used to buy spicy rice cake at midnight..keke

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 9

@lovebeats for sure pics are from yesterday event.is she back in sk?or still in china?

i'm not sure whether she back to sk or not. usually she just go back next day after event finish. she use  wookie ninja style for this time event 

Edited by lovebeats

@lovebeats for sure pics are from yesterday event.is she back in sk?or still in china?

i'm not sure whether she back to sk or not. usually she just go back next day after event finish. she use  wookie ninja style for this time event 

I think she has returned to Korea last night or this afternoon. If she still chose to use  Korea air  and training in Beijing to return to Korea soon, perhaps her back  to Korea from last night. Bc  one flight of  Korea air from Beijing arrived Incheon at 21:55  KTS.

But more likely she is back this afternoon, because there are two direct flights from Tianjin to Incheon adrrived at 15:20 KTS . And so she has updated her Weibo

Edited by HoaD

KtDyXtk.jpg

i feel like to comment about her profile update week ago. i bet her representative works list down there are the most she enjoyed working and have a good relationship with the co-star during filming. i felt proud when i saw my girl and hotel king cause of course wookie oppa was the hero. by the way, i enjoyed  hello,miss too. 

sorry dahae , i didn't watch your work with your beloved  jang hyuk oppa maybe because of the genre or i feeldisgusted with the way janghyuk oppa  kiss you any other co-star like jang nara or oh yeonseo and one more thing,  your drama  with janghyuk,  his character   aways die in the end and i can't bare to see hero die in the end. dahae shii mianhe.                                                                                            but  i enjoyed watching fated to love you because it is rom com and oppa in comedy is so funny. keke.                                                                                                    

however, i still miss wookie .  

where are you,oppa?? but i understand you wookie because you are not sns person and your weibo account is sharing with your company so wookie only update regarding work. i hope i can see wookie new pic during joon wedding. hope dahae and wookie enjoy this time without any drama or movie shooting. i hope wookie and dahae comeback will daebak for example like kim namjoo after long hiatus, she comeback with daebak drama and of course received daesang. or i would like to see our couple like jisung and lee boyoung that recently year receive recognition.

Edited by lovebeats
  • Like 2

Mr/Ms X tweet for today.

@ Cherry4eva84 ^^'s Well ~ ~~ yimat Rummy jjeopjjeop ㅎㅎ would jjotgil a certain himnaeseo eat delicious, even for a moment that Mani swilttae well want to cheer the rest of the digestive schedule heh lace dress also goes well with the charming beauty hwatting imdwa you !!! WINDH * ^^ * 11:46 PM - 23 Jun 2015

---Mr X talking about delicious food  and  lace dress wore by dahae.In time when dahae updated her weibo.Just a guess maybe her cat teacher or codi is Mr X.

probably she's still in Tianjin, enjoying the spa luxury offered by the Hotel. I'm sure she got special gift e.g 3 days 2 night stays with most expensive massage etc.

on Jang Hyuk case, I'm glad he reunited with Jang Nara 3x, bc it can shut up some bad mouthing people I know in twitterland. During IRIS 2, these group and some antis up to implying Dahae is JH's mistress, or his wife is cool, but not Dahae, kept clinging to married man. I can take any form of harassment, but these kind of accusation totally unacceptable to me. Looking how he treats all his female costars, just like any male actors to female costars, so why they only accused Dahae for that. Glad it's over now.

Embedded image permalink

Edited by samzz
  • Like 7

probably she's still in Tianjin, enjoying the spa luxury offered by the Hotel. I'm sure she got special gift e.g 3 days 2 night stays with most expensive massage etc.

Oh. I think she has returned to Korea. Her video and its crew left the hotel. I thought she was right back in last night. But today she ups her weibo at 14h20. And I see in Incheon flights from Tianjin Arrived at 15h20. And according to her habit still do whenever they leave China. I think she went to that flight.

i also believe she already returned to korea . but if she want to have vacation in china, it her choice. because she has ex there, she could not have holiday there? it is not a big deal whether she already returned or not. China is big my friend. a lot of countries can be explored. cheer up, my friends:D

maybe now they are cuddling in the shower

c63a81b4jw1etffcpz68nj20hs0vkgmr.jpgc63a81b4jw1etffcpk383j20hs0vkaby.jpg

• Like 4

Her ex is in Paris this week for the Dior Homme/Men's Fashion Week, not China. 

so that good for dahae to have holiday there. just want to add, even Dior korea, Dahae didn't go. haha

Edited by lovebeats

maybe i need to wait till winter to see mr snowman

Mr/Mrs Snowman, already in Dahae's house last year.

iVBuPM5.jpg

--------------------

btw, where are you Mr Snowman.

aLiXtit.jpg

xC5XemG.jpg

Edited by samzz
  • Like 8