[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

That interview part makes me crazy... I'm so glad that they still looks comfortable with each other. The chemistry is still there. The way he teased her was so cute ;))
And the fact that after these 8 years, they still in contact with each other, talking in banmal etc means that they are really close. B-)
Gosh, can you two just married already ;;)

Hello fellow Dong-Hae shippers. It's so great to be home. Haha! My dream came true, I've been wanting this ''drama reunion'' to happen and fortunately it's really going to happen :) Anw, I'm really itching to watch Hotel King's first episode, who's with me? 

@cocomhe, yes Dahae laugh is just amazing and I can't help but keep laughing with her :D and check this comment from HK thread for translation of some parts of the interview ;)
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27111910/#Comment_27111910

@dniiiicole, WOW, nice to see you joining soompi dear. Welcome to Dong-Hae threads as well :x We are all here dying to see the first episode :D
@popscreen7, where have you been chingu, missed you ^^ 

Guest michbadat

dniiiicole said: Hello fellow Dong-Hae shippers. It's so great to be home. Haha! My dream came true, I've been wanting this ''drama reunion'' to happen and fortunately it's really going to happen :) Anw, I'm really itching to watch Hotel King's first episode, who's with me? 

Guest greenfields

Hi everyone! I'm new to soompi and our couple made me come here. Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this soompi page for our Dong-Hae couple! It is really daebak! ^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy over them and want them soooo badly to become a real couple! I haven't watched MG for a long time and suddenly a week ago I was itching to watch it again. And after that, I was looking all over the internet to find out what and how LDH and LDW are doing now and I came upon this page! I am soooo thrilled! I still feel like I'm dreaming knowing that LDH and LDW are reuniting in this drama. Can't wait for HK! :x

greenfields said: Hi everyone! I'm new to soompi and our couple made me come here. Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this soompi page for our Dong-Hae couple! It is really daebak! ^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy over them and want them soooo badly to become a real couple! I haven't watched MG for a long time and suddenly a week ago I was itching to watch it again. And after that, I was looking all over the internet to find out what and how LDH and LDW are doing now and I came upon this page! I am soooo thrilled! I still feel like I'm dreaming knowing that LDH and LDW are reuniting in this drama. Can't wait for HK! :x

greenfields said: Hi everyone! I'm new to soompi and our couple made me come here. Seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this soompi page for our Dong-Hae couple! It is really daebak! ^^ I'm glad I'm not the only one crazy over them and want them soooo badly to become a real couple! I haven't watched MG for a long time and suddenly a week ago I was itching to watch it again. And after that, I was looking all over the internet to find out what and how LDH and LDW are doing now and I came upon this page! I am soooo thrilled! I still feel like I'm dreaming knowing that LDH and LDW are reuniting in this drama. Can't wait for HK! :x

Guest michbadat

dniiiicole said: @apqaria Thanks to you too :) Looking forward for more lovey-dovey scenes of our Dong-Hae couple.@michbadat Thank you for bringing me here!! :) Let us unite for the love our alluring couple <3