[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@sweetpop18, you are not alone chingu. My PC is having hard time with me refreshing my browser every sec and my Dong-Hae folder becoming bigger and bigger :D
@michbadat, welcome in here and to soompi as well. It is amazing how in just one sec when we read that news our all memories and love for this couple come back even more stronger. They totally proved they are the EVER LASTING couple :x :x

@nancykimlee, yes that is that scene. it was just AMAZING :x and yes I also want to see them as bride and groom. We didn't get that in MG :)
@Annya, I also like Dahae crying scene in here so much in here. Always touches my heart regardless of how much I re-watched the drama T_T
@maz, I did all precaustions, just give me more Dong-Hae NOW :\"> :D

apqaria said: @nancykimlee, yes that is that scene. it was just AMAZING :x and yes I also want to see them as bride and groom. We didn't get that in MG :)
@Annya, I also like Dahae crying scene in here so much in here. Always touches my heart regardless of how much I re-watched the drama T_T

@apqaria LOL with your explicit order HAHAHAHA anyway thanks a bunch for helping me UP this thread.
"HUUGGGGGSSSS" thank you for the video. My feels OMG. You are not helping at all.im trying here to control my excitement.

@apqaria AAAISSSSSSSSSHHHHH STAAAAAAAAP PLEASE. HUHUHUU HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE MY LIFE NOW? MARCH 29 COME FASTERRRRR!!!!!!!
btw,i hope our couple will appear in any variety shows.. what are the variety show in MBC dear?

@maz, with that reaction I think my mission is a success ;)
I wish too to see them in a variety show but not sure if actually MBC have one which drama stars come to like KBS (Happy Together) and SBS (Running Man) for example but knowing how lazy MBC is in promoting its dramas I don't want to put high hope to that :(

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR YOU SUCCEED!!! I AM NOW SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER NOW. ONE MINUTE IM SMILING BECAUSE OF GIDDINESS THE NEXT MINUTE I FEEL LIKE  CRYING BECAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCH AND I CANNOT BELIEVE IM GOING TO SEE THEM SOON. AGAIN!

apqaria said: @maz, with that reaction I think my mission is a success ;)
I wish too to see them in a variety show but not sure if actually MBC have one which drama stars come to like KBS (Happy Together) and SBS (Running Man) for example but knowing how lazy MBC is in promoting its dramas I don't want to put high hope to that :(

@maz, I am sure you will make a revolution in that bathetic channel if they just take you as a consultant :x 
IMO SBS is always the best when it comes to drama promotion and MBC is the worst but I am putting some hope that FNC and King Kong will Compensate that as they usually give updates about their stars. And may be MBC will realize what precious reunion they have in hand and make good use of it. 

apqaria said: @maz, I am sure you will make a revolution in that bathetic channel if they just take you as a consultant :x 
IMO SBS is always the best when it comes to drama promotion and MBC is the worst but I am putting some hope that FNC and King Kong will Compensate that as they usually give updates about their stars. And may be MBC will release what precious reunion they have in hand and make good use of it. 

@maz @apqaria Girls, what are you doing right now? You are torturing me with all this old videos about the two of them! I can't help my excitement for March 29~~ I'm smiling like crazy here right now. Getting giddy because of the two of them! <3 <3 <3 <3
 I'm hoping to see them in variety shows too. But I also don't know what variety show in MBC will I be seeing them. :/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I CANNOT DOOOOOOOOO THIS ANYMORE!!!THOSE VIDEOS POSTED ABOVE  BRINGS BACK ALL THE FEELS AND JUST FUEL MY EXCITEMENT. SOOOO IF YOU DONT WANT TO SUFFER DONT CLICK THOSE VIDEOS. AIGOOOOO!

sweetpop18 said: @maz @apqaria Girls, what are you doing right now? You are torturing me with all this old videos about the two of them! I can't help my excitement for March 29~~ I'm smiling like crazy here right now. Getting giddy because of the two of them! <3 <3 <3 <3
 I'm hoping to see them in variety shows too. But I also don't know what variety show in MBC will I be seeing them. :/

Guest michbadat

@nancykimlee thanks for the welcome <3 and for creating this thread
@sweetpop18 , @maz  hi  girls atleast now you are not alone in spazzing over this couple lets drown ourselves in delusion .. im a delusional shipper form yongseo to donghae 
@apgaria heeeyaaah i followed you on twitter? i think :) 

Guest michbadat

OEMGEEE i shouldnt have come here in this thread. I got exam tomorrow and now those DONGHAE videos is distracting me.. ootttokeeeeeeee <3

@maz and @sweetpop18 I am happy to be the torturer here :D
@michbadat, yes it is me :\"> I spotted you spazzing about the drama and our couple on twitter and I couldn't resist following you ;) thanks for following back :)
And I am so sorry, I didn't know that you have an exam tomorrow but how about a cute video for "Obvious Song"/"Dang guen Song" to cheer you up for the exam tomorrow :) 
But make sure after watching this you concenterate on studying, OK? "You will be blessed" :x

And also here the scene in which Dahae sang that song in the drama, another one of my favorite scenes :x
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14mnmq_lee-da-hae-obvious-song_fun