[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

apqaria  oooh dear so this is the first time that you are fangirling? me hmm the 2nd time around since my first time was during their MY GIRL days hahahaha
ooh by the way im constantly cehcking your blog. though i dont post since you know im not really a poster chinggu but know that i admire that i love love your blog.
To all DONGHAE SHIPPERS and LDH fans  this blog is for us. LOL.. 
http://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/

@maz, I didn't watch MG at the time it aired so wasn't part of the shipping and fandom but here I get my chance thanks to HK :x
And thanks darling, I am so happy to know you are enjoying my blog :\"> and although I surely love to see you commenting there but it is ok dear I can understand :x
And now THIS GIF need to be reposted here :x
705dfdacjw1edy6aurvifg20cw09owuh.gif

Credit: http://blog.naver.com/cupitter via Weibo

Guest nancykimlee

HI!
Sorry I've been MIA too because of work and life. I will update the thread and post some GIFs and banners soon but thanks all for sharing wonderful pics and fanart. The pics from the script reading of DongHae gets better and better. Thanks photographers for teasing us well :) 
Any news/updates on the poster shoot? (I should probably check the HK thread after this...) 
Thanks for holding down the fort @maz @apgaria @dvee_yong @sweetpop18
And welcome @kimsoyeon18 and any others that I may have missed. Looking forward to spazzing with you all as we approach March. A month closer to the first ep even if it's April 5th now. Fighting! 

@cocomhe, thanks for the arts work dear. I am sure Go Ara won't mind replacing her face with Dahae as they are already friends :D
@nanceykimlee, thanks dear for the update of the first post (love seeing all those old and new pictures together :x) and I will wait for your gifs and banners update ;) :x
bfbb789djw1edwfzdzfxbj20b408cq3b.jpg

• Like 1

@mikeymeeks, Welcome here :)  and about Dahae PS, even as a fan I had a very hard time accepting this decision of her specially that she was already beautiful :( (if it was successful or not this is something people see differently) Although IMO it a less natural look of her and took away some of her unique beauty features but in the end it is her face and her decision and we can't do anything about it. 
And I finally came to think that I don't have the right to be judgmental on her decision so, whatever the reason and the result it doesn't take away anything from her as an artist or a person and as long as she is happy, I am Ok with it.
And waiting for more cute pictures of our couple, here is more from Wookie old fan meeting which Dahae attended :x :x
pkiZf1e.jpgv2VjL51.jpgF7h8knC.jpg3PkCYMN.jpgmW6kFiF.jpg
H95oiww.jpg0YPb0qt.jpgvEauDkJ.jpgOI3vQvq.jpgoZvukE2.jpg

• Like 1

@mikeymeeks, at that time Wookie was injured in Phuket while riding on mountain biking (I think 1 or 2 weeks before the fan meeting) and was still under treatment but he still held the fan meeting.

nancykimlee said: HI!
Sorry I've been MIA too because of work and life. I will update the thread and post some GIFs and banners soon but thanks all for sharing wonderful pics and fanart. The pics from the script reading of DongHae gets better and better. Thanks photographers for teasing us well :) 
Any news/updates on the poster shoot? (I should probably check the HK thread after this...) 
Thanks for holding down the fort @maz @apgaria @dvee_yong @sweetpop18
And welcome @kimsoyeon18 and any others that I may have missed. Looking forward to spazzing with you all as we approach March. A month closer to the first ep even if it's April 5th now. Fighting! 

Cannot wait for "Hotel King" to start!
I shipped this couple so hard back during the "My Girl" days. I was constantly on soompi and seeing how crazy we shippers were for this on screen couple to become a real life couple. LOL. 
My Girl was one of the first kdramas I watched and is a favorite of mine, even if rewatching it now makes me realize how crazy ridiculous the plotline really was. Haha. My Girl will always have a special place in my heart. :x 
*counting down the days until Hotel King starts* Bbasya!

@tyoung, welcome here and yes, we are all counting the days to the premier but the wait is just SO HARD :((
The thread is so quite :( but to remember one of the lovely moments of our couple. Here is a picture of our cute Dahae cheering for Wookie when he was modelling in a fashion show :x :x
1044501_355717351223884_1806388478_n.jpg
And a video from the event :D

@apqaria - thanks for the welcome! It is quite quiet in here. I'm sure once the drama starts, it'll become more active.  :P
LDW only has eyes for LDH. :Dhk_train_10.jpg
And I love this picture from way back. :x Such a beautiful couple!B5BFBFED5EB4D9C7D8.jpg

Prepare yourselves dears, we will get the first video of our couple together after so many years really soon !!!!  <:-P (I SO CAN'T WAIT)
Our couple appeared today in an interview about "Hotel King" in MBC Section TV and they totally looks AMAZING. Till we get the video, here is some caps :x :x
20140309_1394349472_49095800_1.jpg
20140309_1394349037_37549100_1.jpg

• Like 1