[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

OMGOMG

wookie oppa said

"ANAJWO~~~" like a baby to DADA UNNIE WHEN HE WAS SITTING THERE =))

thanks for the translation :D that's what they call aegyo right? awwwww :x:x

dahae said something back after she hugged him... does it mean "enough enough"? hahahaha :))

there's a caption in the park scene

when Wookie oppa was so HYPER jumping around in that NG

the caption said

*they even do their last NG amusingly*
=))

like they purposely did those just to drag the filming long ;)) :x

they're not supposed to enter the scene until the guy whose going to marry jooyeon will open the door of the car~~

they entered way before he showed to the camera LOLOLOL

Guest msfangfarooch

Haaaaaaay... I just finished watching the English subbed finale episode. Setting my personal comments aside regarding the finale, I just want to express how I feel regarding this craziness that all of us here fortunately share :)) . Can I just say this is addiction 5.0? It is weird and very funny at the same time. After seeing the last end credits roll I asked myself, "what's next?" Somehow I feel like I'm at a peak of a sugar high after seeing the paparazzi photos, breathtaking and meaningful selcas, the wedding kiss (btw, that is actually the picture of my dream wedding site - on a hill overlooking the ocean :\"> ) and now the latest BTS. However, I know for a fact that in a few hours from now I'll be cringing for my next DongHae dose. I am afraid this will be an unsatisfiable craving until that blissful and much awaited day :> . Since the drama ended, I guess I can only hope that our much needed daily dose of DongHae fix will be delivered in a consistent and timely fashion and will sustain and somehow satisfy this so called addiction to our hearts content! :D May God bless us all as our ship continues to sail head on! \:D/

With Wookie doing aegyo I remembered this 

"Lee Dong Wook knows that a woman is interested in him when she starts calling or texting him often, especially late at night or early in the morning. Although he does have aegyo to his girlfriend, in general, he’s very brusque and stern. And thus, if he became just a little friendlier than usual, his past girlfriends became deeply moved. For instance, he may just say “I love you” out of nowhere while in the middle of eating if she looks beautiful to him at that moment." Healing Camp 2011

credit: http://belectricground.com/2011/09/28/healing-camp-episode-11-guest-lee-dong-wook/

EDIT: For instance, he may just say “I love you” out of nowhere while in the middle of eating if she looks beautiful to him at that moment.

OMO perhaps swing scene???? :-/

Yah Wookie really plays it hard to get with the ladies... with DH it seems like the tables have turned.. you're really smitten huh, oppa? ;;) =))

Guest angelcake293

Hello everyone!  I still cannot get DongHae out of my head and I knew I had to do a video! So, in this video are ALL OF THE KISS AND HUG SCENES of the couple in Hotel King.  I jus want to wake up one morning and read the news that they are dating! That would be the best news yet!!  Anyways, thank you to everyone who enjoyed my previous "Marry Me" video, I hope you enjoy this one as well!  Thank you! :DHere is the link:  

angiemty said: With Wookie doing aegyo I remembered this 
"Lee Dong Wook knows that a woman is interested in him when she starts calling or texting him often, especially late at night or early in the morning. Although he does have aegyo to his girlfriend, in general, he’s very brusque and stern. And thus, if he became just a little friendlier than usual, his past girlfriends became deeply moved. For instance, he may just say “I love you” out of nowhere while in the middle of eating if she looks beautiful to him at that moment." Healing Camp 2011
credit: http://belectricground.com/2011/09/28/healing-camp-episode-11-guest-lee-dong-wook/
EDIT: For instance, he may just say “I love you” out of nowhere while in the middle of eating if she looks beautiful to him at that moment.
OMO perhaps swing scene???? :-/

Whoooo~~~ bts!!! I hope they release more and more!!! Please MBC....pics at the wrap party, Donghae selca, bts...Omo...I died bcoz of cuteness overload!!! Hahaha...sometimes, their interaction, posing to camera are more intimate than real couple...Seriously they are soooo close, cute, and intimate..I never seen Seunggi-Yoona, Nickhun-Tiffany, or even married couple would pose like what they did 

Guest tinsky73

Yah Wookie really plays it hard to get with the ladies... with DH it seems like the tables have turned.. you're really smitten huh, oppa? ;;) =))

Exactly! It's very uncharacteristic of him to make cutie patootie with a co-star but he does it with da hae...oh, they keep on giving themselves away! ;)

Dearest DongHae shippers,

After all betrayals, revenge n hatred,

love wins Hk in the end,

for all the tears n laughters we've shared,

thank you sisters, aunties n friend.

(N a bit continuation which i think is more appropriate to be posted here... :-P )

While praying happiness for mone n jae wan,

Comments are written, replied n read,

Fans from countries, all become one,

Just keep on shipping in the donghae thread.

Ps : N Happy Eid to my fellow Muslim friends too... :-)

Guest hiddenflea

LDW smile when LDH hug him while he was sitting is kinda mischievous. maybe her knee might almost press his kraken or something. 

Guest hiddenflea

when LDW jumped after NG in the parking lot, you could hear a woman said "aaa dongwook oppa.." maybe that's his stylist voice :)) because his shirt is getting messy again and she needs to tidy it up. 
and I love how LDW often talks to LDH in his cute nagging voice. you could hear it during the parking lot scene when LDH is practicing her line while holding her ipad. LDW is like "paaaliiii" it's very couple-ish thing to do. :)) you'll talk like that to someone you're very comfortable with. 
if they're not dating they must be in a best best best friend mode. man, I want them to realize their feeling and just get married already. =))  

Guest AikuhD

When seulong and dahae was interviewed on the last part of the bts.. da hae is teary eyed and seulong teased her.. awwww she loved the series so much although in moat of the episodes they are tired. They are half hearted to accept the ending of it.

i was watching Strong Heart ep 125, and in it LDW mentioned that usually in the films, the moment the final 'cut' was called out, everyone will say we worked hard, everyone leave and he left alone on the empty set. and he felt lonely.
But I was thinking, in this set, he will not feel lonely because he has someone with him... :))skuah4.gif

:x :x :x

silvercat98 said: i was watching Strong Heart ep 125, and in it LDW mentioned that usually in the films, the moment the final 'cut' was called out, everyone will say we worked hard, everyone leave and he left alone on the empty set. and he felt lonely.
But I was thinking, in this set, he will not feel lonely because he has someone with him... :))

:x :x :x

tumblr_n9etdsyXXp1r9730zo6_r1_400.gif
did you see it? she once again put her leg up like how she did in the residence rooftop... its her body's reflex kyaaaahhhh!!! (●´∀`●)

btw complete gifs of bts in my tumblr now :)
BTS vs Drama.. i see no difference..

Sohfloral said: 호텔킹 차모커플 마지막 셀카.. 슬프고도 행복한 모습입니다 여러분 그동안 사랑해 주셔서 감사합니다! 동욱오빠 너무 고마웠어 오빤 최고의 배우였고 오빠와 함께해서 행복했어 우리 십년후에 또 만나서 또 사랑합시다!
This is the last selca of Cha Jae Wan and Mone couple... I am also sad and happy. Thank you everyone for loving us! I am so grateful and thankful to Dongwook oppa. He is the best actor. Since I was with you I was happy. Let's meet again in 10 years and fall in love again! (with this tone she's saying it directly to LDW and not to fans. More intimate! EEEP!)
:x