[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest rosejenner123

Oh god I'm so happy I'm actually dysfunctional, this OTP, omg

They have ruined my life! And I love it!

shielizda said: You're rigth @AikuhD He just update his official FB. Thanks for telling. Here's the pics, I posted here.

I think only this two pics are the new version. Look how he put caption JaeWan MoNe in this pic. So sweet & cute.

More other pics just like same version as pics that Dahae tweeted yesterday.

Why am I feeling so sad when reading DH's twitter message. She said Let's meet again in another 10 years and let's love again. I am so sad. No! Not another 10 years. Please, They should marries in 2 years time. DW is already 34 and he will be 36 in two years time which is time I think he will want to get married. I know that they are really close in real life and definitely keep contact frequently (that's why we see no awkwardness when they see each other again after 8 years) but I still feel sad. 
But let's be optimistic. You never know for sure what will happen in the future. They might do another project again next year since they did so well together in HK. Many actors work again if they are comfortable with each other (which DongHae is) and when there is opportunity. So they might do another project together again. I really want it to be a drama (not a movie since we might be more BTS and have a longer time seeing our OTP on screen). And please have SBS or KBS to do it. They are so much better in term of promotion.
Bottom line, you can't predict what will happen in the future. They might announce their dating tomorrow, the next day, next month or even next year.

Guest rosejenner123

WAIT BUT GUYS.

Somebody just pointed out on Wookie's pics that this is the 9th year, and next year will be the 10th year (the next reunion)

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

But it's also 1:57AM and I might not be thinking straight LOLOL

Guest turquoiseblue

they actually didn't leave early at the wrap up party. dahae maybe left around 10pm-ish and wookie followed minutes later :D when they came to the venue, you can still see that its mid afternoon then when we saw dahae outside with staff its already night time.

my analyis tells me that wookie being protective and caring of his girl didnt want her to stay up too late and so he asked her to go ahead coz he will still be filming some RM scenes with SeHo and being the lead actor he has to stay a bit longer. I think dahae was picked up by the staff but part of me also thinks she waited for him in the car/white van until he finishes everything then they left together. someone said it didnt took long for him and he left too based on fan photos and fan accounts. this also could be a strategy to avoid too much media attention from them.

we know they came together and that's very sweet already, i dunno if wookie was filming RM in the morning, my guess is not coz he prolly was with dahae the whole morning and in the afternoon too, but the fact that they came together made me so giddy :x :x so many feels there :D esp. when a fan said that he left the party too minutes later. that means our couple cant stand being away from each other that long ;)

hiddenflea said: AnhH said: silvercat98 said: i was watching Strong Heart ep 125, and in it LDW mentioned that usually in the films, the moment the final 'cut' was called out, everyone will say we worked hard, everyone leave and he left alone on the empty set. and he felt lonely.
But I was thinking, in this set, he will not feel lonely because he has someone with him... :))

:x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

and wookie updating his facebook account with selca again and that kiss on the rock with all the hearts and messages JW loves AMN like really now why do you have to add that?! waaaaahhhhhh...omg wookie turned into a mush! :x :x i think they have more intimate selcas that they are hiding from us :)) i wanna steal their phones!!! he cant get over that scene as well. so happy inlove they will forever remember that sweet day :D

I think his not filming RM as i said before Seho I think is the host of the wrap up party. Seho alos hosted My Love from the star wrap up party

because he was a part of the cast in mlfas... so theres a possibility that it isnt the case here too :-?