[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

mari3all3n said: @turtleaxis yes, i think his hand is on her back, kind of letting her in the building first. On the fourth photo: it seems like he's shielding her or leading her to stay at the side for a while. Wookie is definitely a gentleman!

Guest tinsky73

Double posted due to my uber excited state! Please let there be more photos when they go home from the party! Because if it were me there I'd definitely do a stake out. No matter how long the party will last, I will stay 'til the end! That's how scary a stalker I can be! 8-}

T_T it's so sad seeing them already have a wrap up party. Hope they will appear like that often even after HK ends. Or they can just get married and I won't have any complain and they can stay together in their house as much as they like and don't even have to appear in public. 

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: purplebass said: I CAN'T WITH THESE TWO. I have to contain my excitement on the HK thread, but here I can show my giddyness =))

They've arrived TOGETHER. TOGETHERRR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it doesn't mean anything they're the main leads, they could have arrived separated, but they came TOGETHER. And they are all smiley and happy. Their outfits match, Wookie's shoes are compatible with Cherry's sandals, but like I said, DH should have worn a gold clutch imo :P I'm so happy to see them together.

Guest bunnystr

YESSS they are wearing that oh-so-couple outfits!!! Wookie with grey top and Cherry with grey pouch! \m/

To me, those pictures are telling me that they're dating, and it also makes my heart skips a beat LOL, I hope at the end of the last episode of HK, they will tell the world that they are dating, I HOPE SOOOO [-O< =))

Guest ManolitaA

donghae4evah said: Hello it's my first time posting here and I just wanted to share this picture. I found it cute that LDH is trying to hold Wookie's hand. Sorry I don't know how to post the picture but here is the link.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idxcindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=541532 i try to paste it i cannot do it ...yes it is obvious like to holdhands...

Guest turquoiseblue

purplebass said: Perhaps they've arrived together because they've spent the night together... #wishfulthinking >:)

Are you sure it's car keys in Wookie's hand? Isn't it his phone?

@human1981 unnie i shared that in my tumblr i hope you dont mind... and i love you for posting those :-*

oh goodness gracious... gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddd!!! this two!! who are they kidding seriously.. they are effing legit!!! arriving together is just indirectly broadcasting their relationship!!! . i'll surely be more interested on what will happen on that dinner rather than the last ep of HK.. lol!!!!

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: tinsky73 said: purplebass said: I CAN'T WITH THESE TWO. I have to contain my excitement on the HK thread, but here I can show my giddyness =))

They've arrived TOGETHER. TOGETHERRR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it doesn't mean anything they're the main leads, they could have arrived separated, but they came TOGETHER. And they are all smiley and happy. Their outfits match, Wookie's shoes are compatible with Cherry's sandals, but like I said, DH should have worn a gold clutch imo :P I'm so happy to see them together.

Guest tinsky73

jTysPDP.jpg
I'd like to think that his left hand is holding her elbow while his right hand is resting on her derriere in this photo... :>

thanks for sharing all the wrap-up party pics :D keep 'em coming!

feels like a couple with matching outfit :x

- black pants

- dw's shoes compliments dh's shoes

- there's also like a silver lining in his shoes similar to her bag :)) lol

** sorry for being toooo observant about their outfits =))

what's lacking was the skinship? :)) but I understand them, they need privacy :> =))

current mood right now:

tumblr_inline_n2ynqcohu51r4k8re.gif

:x 8->

well, if they are really dating...maybe they came from the same place :D there's a very big possibility to that. and i bet he picked her up and took her to the party. they've done it before (My Girl wrap up party) it's not something new to them :D and i can't imagine them driving in separate cars and arriving at the venue at exactly the same time :)) or waiting for each other at the parking area...that doesnt make any sense. he picked her up. or they left the house together :D 

Hahaha you are all funny. Donghae fighting!

Guest msfangfarooch

Hello everybody! :-h Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This fan girl is squealing and gushing in here after seeing the photos! 8-> :\"> I feeeeel like dancing <:-P Hopefully we'll see more photos.