[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

OMG !!!  My reaction = speechless !!
 a74b2.gif
These photos are a confirmation !!! They're dating !!! :x 

OMG SO HAPPPPYYYYY!!!!! I'M DYIIIIINNNNNNNNGG

By the way, did you notice that wookie has in his hand key of his car !! That means that Wookie drove Cherry !!! :x :x :x

IyEMcyZ_zpsd5833753.jpg

Guest bella2008

They look georgous especially Cherry,,very fashionable........But i found they picture like cherry wanna hold wookie oppa hands on twitter Hotel king but i didn't know how to put in this thread....

I CAN'T WITH THESE TWO. I have to contain my excitement on the HK thread, but here I can show my giddyness =))

They've arrived TOGETHER. TOGETHERRR aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it doesn't mean anything they're the main leads, they could have arrived separated, but they came TOGETHER. And they are all smiley and happy. Their outfits match, Wookie's shoes are compatible with Cherry's sandals, but like I said, DH should have worn a gold clutch imo :P I'm so happy to see them together.

Guest hiddenflea

li96 said: OMG !!!  My reaction = speechless

These photos are a confirmation !!! They're dating !!! :x 

OMG SO HAPPPPYYYYY!!!!!

By the way, did you notice that wookie has in his hand key of his car !! That means that Wookie drove Cherry !!! :x :x :x

Guest bunnystr

The eagle-eye investigation has just started =)) is it really a car key that Wookie hold on his other hand? I HOPE IT IS!!!

I think Wookie and Cherry are trying to tell us slowly, step by step, that they are dating, first they give us killers BTS photos and videos, second the media releases that they are doing a lot of adlibs (even adding a kiss scene) and now they are giving us other sign like what just happen, THEY COME TOGETHER!!!!! Omo....my shipper heart, please be strong! =))

Now let's hoping that they will go home together too, that would be better of they are holding each other hands :x

Hello it's my first time posting here and I just wanted to share this picture. I found it cute that LDH is trying to hold Wookie's hand. Sorry I don't know how to post the picture but here is the link.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=541532

Gahhhh look at them!!! They're arrive together for the wrap up party!!!! :x :D Just like those good old days as My Girl era. :-* OMG these two surely not hiding anymore isn't it? ;) Just look their pics arrive together already made my shipper heart bursting. :\"> I don't know what would happen to me if there's pics of them lovey dovey inside the party... I'll probably faint seeing it. Hahaha. :P

Guest kiereng

Omg i'm so excited after seeing those pics!! My hands are shaking right now i can't even type properly LOL

Guest tinsky73

That's the first thing I noticed, their matching outfits. Korean couples are big on that so that's no coincidence. They probably chose their outfits together, dressed together, rode in the same car together, & was probably holding hands when they got off the car but had to let go immediately when they saw the fans waiting for them outside the venue w/ their flashing cameras. These things take time. Baby steps & sooner rather than later they'd be LETTING IT GO! :))