[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest CristinaP

Me too!!!!! Super duper giddiness to the maximum level.Hahaha. cant contain my happiness. Wookie and dahae please get married okay :) you have God's blessing im sure.

Guest msfangfarooch

Now are the DC people in the wrap up party as well? If it were me I'd stand by the window or be on the look out from a far and just watch the two the whole time :)) .

Guest NurA1430294177

Is it his phone?

Let me simply explain : As we knew, the theory is "TOGETHER = NO PHONE, APART = GLUED TO PHONE"

This theory is valid, right?

Sorry for this unscientific explanation. I just wanna bring our shipper hearts happiness.

Guest tinsky73

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Let me just point out that even before the party has started da hae's lipstick is already somewhat smudged. Too bad we can't see wookie's lips up close in this photo. Hoever, I did notice him pursing his lips when they were about to enter the venue. Removing all traces of da hae's lipstick perhaps? :>
Forgive me for thinking lewd thoughts. I am that excited! :))

Guest msfangfarooch

Caught up with the live streaming...not that I'm complaining but was expecting more skinships and more giddy moments. :|

Guest turquoiseblue

well, im glad they didn't do the actual wedding ceremony...just a beautiful kinda exchange of vows at the beach...my shipper heart is jumping for joy!!! :)) yesss!!!  this means there's an actual wedding waiting to happen and they dont want to jinx it with this drama wedding curse :D i know call me delulu but i have a strong feeling about this *lalalala* 

How will I be able to live from now on without seeing OTP every weekend? I guess I'll have the worse break up ever... with HK and with our OTP. I really want to see them together. Since DW still have Roommate, hope DH can come as cameo when she is free. Hope MBC release the video of the party too. Hope DH and DW can be in another project together since they work so well together. Hope that they will give us good news soon (their official statement about dating). 
And for this one, I know it will happen. We will definitely see them again in the MBC year end award. 
P.s. I think tomorrow, there will be selca of OTP being posted in their social website. I am prepared for it and if there is one, it might be my avatar for a really long time.

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: well, im glad they didn't do the actual wedding ceremony...just a beautiful kinda exchange of vows at the beach...my shipper heart is jumping of joy!!! :)) yesss!!!  this means there's an actual wedding waiting to happen and they dont want to jinx it with this drama wedding curse :D i know call me delulu but i have a strong feeling about this *lalalala*